Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian In GHANA Jobs Opportunities, Groups, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian In GHANA Jobs Opportunities, Groups, (798 Views)

Jobs Opportunities In The Kindom Of Atlantis, Singapore / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In GHANA Jobs Opportunities, Groups, by christnazirite(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2018
Are you a Nigerian in Ghana?
Do you know get to reach out other fellows Nigerian in Ghana?
You in need of work or Accommodation Or You have to share Any one to share with other Nigerians Here in GH?
kindly Share those opportunities here..................
With my experience here in GH i believed that there can be a way we can assist others Along is Happening Here

Legit jobs, Business only please
Re: Nigerian In GHANA Jobs Opportunities, Groups, by christnazirite(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are you in kumasi, Ghana?
Or You want Work in Ghana, especially Kumasi?
Are You a female?
GN Bank is recruiting Female Mobile Bankers
Contact (+233)501449546 Now
Re: Nigerian In GHANA Jobs Opportunities, Groups, by christnazirite(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Still Fresh You are Energetic and Young?
Are You looking for Jobs opportunities to work In Ghana, Kumasi?
Here is An opportunity In These:
factory Work
Bank Job
Office Job
Driving Job
Hotel Job
Restaurant Work
Call (+233)241160027 now

(1) (Reply)

Get Quick Loan Up To #100k / Power Sector Lost N154bn Between January And May —FG / Historical Background Of The Nigeria Solid Mineral Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.