Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes (55291 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Chrisbeks: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Olamide should be more professional with his act. This was was the same nonsense him and phyno did last year and they were now claiming that they were not feeling fine. So what happened now? Is he not also feeling fine? This is so unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
sabama007:

I really dunno Olamide's fault here.

Dude had a deal to perform for some minutes which he did. I've seen him performed over an hour here in Nigeria.

The promoters bought the flight tickets, paid him his dough, lodged him in a hotel... He performed the agreed 20mims.

Deal settled, case closed.

Who would attack Akon if he performed for 10mins here in Nigeria?

The pain of the lady could be the bottle that allegedly fell on her head. But I think she kinda acted stupidly.

You really need to know

All the way from Nigeria to Germany to go play for 20minutes? Are you kidding me? Guess his manager is a stack illiterate who accepts any offer not regarding expectation of teeming fans.

Stupidly? Withdraw that statement. Telling a Fan that sha acted stupidly after doling pout her hard earned money for a 20minutes show? Common! You can do better than that.

Akon wont do that. How you compare Akon with Olamide. You would have used Pasuma wonder who I know will not fly to Germany to perform for 20minutes

Know what?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by toksbaba2000: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Horrible olamide. Most of people travel from Berlin, Muchen, Stuttgart to see the fucking guy perform for 20mins. I won't ever turn up to any African artist again because it's crazy seeing such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
I was expecting to see German white lady... who won listen to that noise they called music...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by cadre88(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
So shameful. Imagine the way those ones are telling the lady to calm down and Olamide will be somewhere chilling with bottles of drinks or oloshos. I feel her pains. €25 no be play Na. She went all the way from Augsburg. These artistes need to respect their fans

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by ooshinibos: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerians an ineffectiveness , its starts from the citizens to the leaders ..what a mess

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO:Olamide Busted By Nigerian Lady at His Hotel For Performing For Only 20 Minutes in a Show in Germany

German based-Nigerian dancer come for popular artist Olamide
for performing for only 20 minutes in a show.
WATCH VIDEO below...

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/02/videoolamide-busted-by-nigerian-lady-at.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3gK7dgytE&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Am I the only one who thought she meant sexual performance

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by GreatMahmud: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2018
I have never been Olamides fan anyway and will NEVER be, so no comments!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Diso60090(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2018
Abeg make this girl come back home she worst by badoo
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2018
007author:
We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. I can't stand Olamide's song.
my bro meself no download olamide songs talk more of buying it,although if I said it in public na hater I be

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by RexEmmyGee: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2018
I think Davido paid her

Na joke o

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Vinstel: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Longeaton:
Igbos have started bashing Olamide.
Mumu, I'm sure you didn't watch the video before rushing to make this stupid comment because if you had watched it, you would have seen that the men defending olamide and trying to calm the girl down were mostly Igbo guys. You can even hear them speaking Igbo and yet here you are ranting like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
sabama007:

I really dunno Olamide's fault here.

Dude had a deal to perform for some minutes which he did. I've seen him performed over an hour here in Nigeria.

The promoters bought the flight tickets, paid him his dough, lodged him in a hotel... He performed the agreed 20mims.

Deal settled, case closed.

Who would attack Akon if he performed for 10mins here in Nigeria?

The pain of the lady could be the bottle that allegedly fell on her head. But I think she kinda acted stupidly.

The main question should be? When tickets where sold, did they mention it was only going to be a 20 minute performance?

If they mentioned the duration of performance, do you think the punters would pay €25 for a 20 minutes performance?

I bet you, majority of them don't earn €25 for a 20 minute performance at work.......

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by ojayblazy: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
I know say all of ona wey dey put mouth dey support the girl no be olamide fan. But one thing I will say is think before you Jorge anyone... You no dey there and you know no watin happen you just dey hear 20min you self con carry am for head..okay I disagree with the girl okay and if you agree then go and kill olamide if you can but if you can't kill you self.... Why the time be 20min self why not 21min...or 19 min ....this means you can't be sure of what really happpend so face you problem
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by klashe(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Oh no!!! But Why Ola... Why
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by lexy2014: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Haggui:
Mtcheeew, I even thought she was complaining that he performed only 20 mins in bed
i no lie u.na there my mind go
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Daejoyoung: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
To be honest, reading the title alone gave me a different idea. l thought it was saying he performed just 20mins with the lady in the hotel.
This my mind sef ehn.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
chelseaboi:
Oshee...baddoo...u enter flight go Yankee only to perform for 20 mins.... God is watching oo
Ogbeni, who told you is Yankee.. Since when Germany turned to Yankee?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by mexzony: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Omoge - Lady
Tika - Thick
Bodi - Body
Really ok. So is this what olamide meant when he said it in one of his songs that wizkid asked him about ?
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by superlanny(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Neminc:
As usual, olamide shows his mediocrity everywhere he goes. Very unprofessional. We like celebrating nonsense in this country
keep hating, he is smiling to the bank, please what is your gain.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by lordswill03: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Aunty calm down joor. Was he the only artist to perform?? 20mins and you want him to kill himself for you?? Abeg bring down this your energy for naija, we need it for 2019 general election to send this government packing!!
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by superlanny(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
toksbaba2000:
Horrible olamide. Most of people travel from Berlin, Muchen, Stuttgart to see the fucking guy perform for 20mins. I won't ever turn up to any African artist again because it's crazy seeing such a thing.
olamide can feed your generation, keep hating okay.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by hollywater: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Olamide is a noise maker.I need to see this Lady.Fearless Bae.25euro,that is 11,000 thousand naira.I can use it to bleep 2 olosho till day break.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by olisaEze(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
So because u took a bus to see olamide from whereva to whereva he shud dance till his shoe soles drop off! Abeg shift joor!! Broke *ss looking to trend. And u think we'll clap 4u 4calling someone's fada a coward? Ekpa!! angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by alobright17(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Exactly my tot

But he performed according to the deal on table.

Their money no reach 25mins talk less 1hr

Did you see the deal on table screenshot it for us to also see and then direct the blame to where it is due.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Ifunanya327(f): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Thewesterner(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerians and jumping into conclusions are like... Where that Zuma pics abeg?
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2018
I trust wizkid, he go chop the show and chop the woman abi na girl or lady.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by greggng: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2018
I was thinking he slept with the lady and the act lasted for 20minutes....sometimes English language get as e bi. Anyways he is not a 2miniutes man.....20minutes is okay
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by RexTramadol1: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Olamide cnt last 20mins

That's a national disaster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.