Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes (55293 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Bamz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
OKorowanta:
What a video.
dis should act as a deterrent to him and other heartless scammers in d industry.
I'm not surprised how he went on live tv insulting show organiser's mothers in Nigeria.
Dis just showed his level of exposure.
He did it to my company in 2014.He went on stage like somebody annoyed him even tho it was crystal clear nobody did.He mimed three songs and dropped d Mic on d floor.
He's loved by many and he's allowing dat get to his head.

There are technically no 'live' shows in Nigeria. The artistes all mime afaic.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Bamz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
opeskills:
Kosewe kosegbo
There's no leaf There's no root

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Iseoluwani: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
alobright17:

Did you see the deal on table screenshot it for us to also see and then direct the blame to where it is due.

U are boring
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Mitsurugi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yankee101:
Artistes and their Agents book multiple shows when they know they can't meet contractual obligations.

And...

Let's get the title of front page posts right. They can be misleading.

E fit imply say e chop am for only 20min.

Na why I rush come the thread ooo! grin
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by alobright17(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Iseoluwani:

U are boring
Mr Smart because I am boring that's why you need to make a smart move and post the evidence , before amadioha will locate and cripple your filthy fingers.

Always blaming promoters, which promoter will fly you to Germany discuss price with you for just 20 minutes show and as an artist you accepted such arraignment, You're fast to accuse the artist as if you were there when the agreement were made.

The lady didn't insult the promoter he insulted the artist himself , he should then go and hold the promoter responsible, and this is not the first time such accusation is coming up against some of this artist.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Iseoluwani: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
alobright17:
Mr Smart because I am boring that's why you need to make a smart move and post the evidence , before amadioha will locate and cripple your filthy fingers.

Always blaming promoters, which promoter will fly you to Germany discuss price with you for just 20 minutes show and as an artist you accepted such arraignment, You're fast to accuse the artist as if you were there when the agreement were made.

The lady didn't insult the promoter he insulted the artist himself , he should then go and hold the promoter responsible, and this is not the first time such accusation is coming up against some of this artist.

Got better things to do
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by alobright17(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Got better things to do
Defending mediocrity is the only thing you got doing .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by billyG(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
20mins na beans she won break his waist?
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by 2odd(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

You really need to know

All the way from Nigeria to Germany to go play for 20minutes? Are you kidding me? Guess his manager is a stack illiterate who accepts any offer not regarding expectation of teeming fans.

Stupidly? Withdraw that statement. Telling a Fan that sha acted stupidly after doling pout her hard earned money for a 20minutes show? Common! You can do better than that.

Akon wont do that. How you compare Akon with Olamide. You would have used Pasuma wonder who I know will not fly to Germany to perform for 20minutes

Know what?
Boss ,in the year 2013 Kim Kardashian came to Nigeria ,spent 45 min in an event , 45 sec on the mic in a show she was supposed to co-host , said " hey naija" only n vamoose with abt .5 million from darey art alade show
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by stieyven(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
chelseaboi:
Oshee...baddoo...u enter flight go Yankee only to perform for 20 mins.... God is watching oo
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The main question should be? When tickets where sold, did they mention it was only going to be a 20 minute performance?

If they mentioned the duration of performance, do you think the punters would pay €25 for a 20 minutes performance?

I bet you, majority of them don't earn €25 for a 20 minute performance at work.......

It wasn't Olamide's show. Only Olamide wouldn't have performed. There's no where in the world where the allocated time for each artist would be spelt out.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

You really need to know

All the way from Nigeria to Germany to go play for 20minutes? Are you kidding me? Guess his manager is a stack illiterate who accepts any offer not regarding expectation of teeming fans.

Stupidly? Withdraw that statement. Telling a Fan that sha acted stupidly after doling pout her hard earned money for a 20minutes show? Common! You can do better than that.

Akon wont do that. How you compare Akon with Olamide. You would have used Pasuma wonder who I know will not fly to Germany to perform for 20minutes

Know what?

sabama007:

It wasn't Olamide's show. Only Olamide wouldn't have performed. There's no where in the world where the allocated time for each artist would be spelt out.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by mykzillion: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Himmler:
Olamide is a disgrace, disgracing Africa since 1900

mumu sombori
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Himmler: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
mykzillion:

mumu sombori
Yeah, you're right olamide is a mumu sombori
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
coluka:
He has carried his typical unprofessional behaviour to Germany. Wack noisemaker
what is unprofessional about it
she chose to pay for 20 min performance or can she not read fine print or german education failed her again
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
OKorowanta:
What a video.
dis should act as a deterrent to him and other heartless scammers in d industry. how are they scammers
na dem say make una no get work

I'm not surprised how he went on live tv insulting show organiser's mothers in Nigeria. yet you still go to his shows indirectly supporting him

Dis just showed his level of exposure. someone talks and looks like a tout and you expected what exactly?

He did it to my company in 2014.He went on stage like somebody annoyed him even tho it was crystal clear nobody did.He mimed three songs and dropped d Mic on d floor.
He's loved by many and he's allowing dat get to his head.
toh why you wen no love am go attend him show
is it by force
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
007author:
We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. I can't stand Olamide's song.
you are irrelevant
he's making millions
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
chei and wan mumu will marry dis wan procreate with am
na she go dictate how him go perform show abi
see mumu
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by coluka: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what is unprofessional about it
she chose to pay for 20 min performance or can she not read fine print or german education failed her again
Where did you get this one you're saying because it's definitely not from the video I watched
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by donwitty(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2018
The ranting lady in the video is a goat. And she claimed to be an entertainer, a dancer. She didn't bother to find out from the organizers what their agreement with Olamide was. The fact that he did 1hour at Show A doesn't mean he will do the same 1hour at Show B.... Total height of stupidity displayed there by the lady and greater heights by u all commenting nonsense..... You only heard from one side.... Even the organizers haven't spoken and u re condemning the guy. You need to know how entertainment works.
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:12am On Feb 28, 2018
coluka:

Where did you get this one you're saying because it's definitely not from the video I watched
is it she that will determine how long he will perform or the organisers
did they put time they will perform or not
did he promise to perform for long or was he billed for certain amount of time and she came late thinking she is in nigeria
its like going late for mike tyson match and wondering why he won in 1st round
she is a very dumb woman and i dunno why they were begging her
they should have called police to remove the stoopid stalker
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Bee456: 3:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Crazy
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Lotorino: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2018
007author:
We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. I can't stand Olamide's song.
fool, gobsing your own first make we hear am....
Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Chevronstaff: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nigerian musicians will charge 5million to perform at a concert, then get on stage and begin miming their song..... grin

That aside,that Naija girl that confronted Olamide in Germany is so rude and insulting....How man wan take marry this type of girl??Some of these black girls abroad are so ill-mannered,discourteous and vulgar.... Little wonder why some guys in diaspora still come back home to marry a wife...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes by Elvis2kay: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.