Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 8) (234 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 8) by Revadebola: 2:36am On Feb 27, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS (PART cool

Continued From Yesterday.

8. Read your bible daily.

Joshua 1:8 (KJV) "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success".

Your mind is the battle ground, either to overcome or to be defeated by sexual sins. The input of your mind determines your output. Proverbs 23:7 says, you are the product of whatever you think with your mind.
If your mind is filled up with dirty and sexual lustful things, your life pattern will go in that direction.
As a deliverance minister, I can help to minister deliverance to you, but it is your responsibility to renew your mind by daily meditating upon the Word of God.
Joshua 1:8 prescribed that you meditate upon the scriptures at least twice daily. That practice will help renew your mind with the things that are holy and pure.
In my over 38 years of being involved in the deliverance ministry, I discovered a lot of people who seek deliverance from sexual sins, are prayed for, but never want to take the responsibility of personally reading and meditating on the Bible daily.
Deliverance ministration is not a magic, you have the responsibility to daily meditate on the Bible at least twice.
The Psalmist said, obeying the Word and hiding it in your heart is one secret to purity. Psalms 119:9-11.
I can cast out the demon of sexual sins out of you, but you have to cast in the Word of God, which is the Bible into yourself by meditation.
Get a good Bible translation. You can download different Bible translations, Bible commentaries and dictionary, these will enhance your personal Bible meditation. If you do these, you are on your path towards total sexual purity.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father help me to be more serious with my daily Bible meditation.
2. Holy Spirit give me understanding of the Bible.
3. Holy Spirit help me to live a holy life from now.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Armed Group Murder Iraqi Christian Family / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Tuesday / A Premium On Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.