Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Html And Css Wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Html And Css Wahala (881 Views)

I Want To Learn HTML And CSS Come In / Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? / HTML And CSS Basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2018
I make use of a laptop. I find it difficult linking css file to an html document. I'm following instructions from a YouTube video. Both the CSS and HTML are in the same folder. I named the CSS file style.css Know that the #66CCFF below refers to the blue color. I used the ( sign below because the phone I'm typing from doesn't have the actual one. The contents of the CSS file are:

#header (
background-color: #66CCFF;
)

After saving the CSS file and refreshing the HTML document, nothing changes. Help!
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Closed
Re: Html And Css Wahala by dogstyle007(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
locust:
I make use of a laptop. I find it difficult linking css file to an html document. I'm following instructions from a YouTube video. Both the CSS and HTML are in the same folder. I named the CSS file style.css Know that the #66CCFF below refers to the blue color. I used the ( sign below because the phone I'm typing from doesn't have the actual one. The contents of the CSS file are:

#header (
)

After saving the CSS file and refreshing the HTML document, nothing changes. Help!

The css code should be like this

#header {
}

And the header tag must have the # sign also.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
dogstyle007:

The css code should be like this

#header {
}

And the header tag must have the # sign also.

Being exactly that way but nothing changes. If problem persists after some time, i'll upload screenshots of the html notepad contents, html document(web page), css notepad contents and the folder where both files are stored.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by dogstyle007(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
locust:

Being exactly that way but nothing changes. If problem persists after some time, i'll upload screenshots of the html notepad contents, html document(web page), css notepad contents and the folder where both files are stored.

Then make use of this color code #444 and most importantly clear your browser cache or better still use a different browser and see if that works

1 Like

Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
dogstyle007:

Then make use of this color code #444 and most importantly clear your browser cache or better still use a different browser and see if that works

I'll do so

1 Like

Re: Html And Css Wahala by Elzak(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
use this {} style of bracket instead of this () let's see
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Elzak:
use this {} style of bracket instead of this () let's see

It's what i've been using. I'll give a progress report tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by temmypotter(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2018
did you declare your header as an ID in your html?
trace your HTML.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by oswaggiee(m): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
temmypotter:
did you declare your header as an ID in your html?

trace your HTML.

Yes, like this..
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/styles.css">
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
All good now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Html And Css Wahala by dogstyle007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
locust:
All good now. Thanks
Great
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2018
ligopedro here it is 39186993 1xbet.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by ligopedro: 8:21pm On May 22, 2018
locust:
ligopedro here it is 39186993 1xbet.
Still don't get the sms to confirm the transfer. Don't know what to do i for help u. Mailed them since morning

Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 22, 2018
ligopedro:

Still don't get the sms to confirm the transfer. Don't know what to do i for help u. Mailed them since morning

Are you currently using the mobile number you registered with? They might have sent it there. You should check your mail also
Re: Html And Css Wahala by ligopedro: 8:30pm On May 22, 2018
locust:

Are you currently using the mobile number you registered with? They might have sent it there. You should check your mail also
Done that several times today. Just opened the account 2days ago and i inputed my int passport number. Dunno why i can't transfer
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2018
austino677 If you know the solution to this, please kindly put this guy through.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 22, 2018
ligopedro:

Done that several times today. Just opened the account 2days ago and i inputed my int passport number. Dunno why i can't transfer

When you mailed their customer care, did they reply?
Re: Html And Css Wahala by ligopedro: 8:39pm On May 22, 2018
locust:

When you mailed their customer care, did they reply?

Nope they only reply on the 1xbet chat platform.. their whatsapp customer service gave me the email..
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
ligopedro:

Nope they only reply on the 1xbet chat platform.. their whatsapp customer service gave me the email..

Mail them on this email: info-en@1xbet.com

You will get a reply within 10minutes. I think their email works better. Don't forget to attach the photo of the problem to the mail.
Re: Html And Css Wahala by ligopedro: 9:02pm On May 22, 2018
locust:

Mail them on this email: info-en@1xbet.com

You will get a reply within 10minutes. I think their email works better. Don't forget to attach the photo of the problem to the mail.
Thanks just did that now, even asked if i can change my number probably it from Glo network
Re: Html And Css Wahala by austino677(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
locust:
austino677 If you know the solution to this, please kindly put this guy through.
same happened to mine... i don't think that feature is working yet
Re: Html And Css Wahala by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2018
ligopedro:

Thanks just did that now, even asked if i can change my number probably it from Glo network

Another user complains of encountering the same problem. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for trying
Re: Html And Css Wahala by ligopedro: 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
locust:

Another user complains of encountering the same problem. Let's see how it goes. Thanks for trying
I don even tire jare .. i registered few days ago and they offered me 1150 bonus .. and i won 3500 with my own money i funded and wasted the bonus on some yeye game.. Now they won't allow me withdraw or transfer from the account . They said i have to comply with the bonus rules..
Me dey enter bet9ja back jare ..

(1) (Reply)

I finally got my account back / 100 Adsense Foreign Accounts Needed / Grab Your Webdesign And Hosting Packages Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.