Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

SMS Short Code - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SMS Short Code (960 Views)

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money / Secret Of Making Huge Fund From Short Code Buisiness. / Lucrative Short Code Business (2) (3) (4)

SMS Short Code by DaCharis2016: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello guys,

I will be glad if anyone here knows anything about sms short code.

I came across some guys who claim are into it and charged me beyond my expectation to be signed up for it.
But we arent meeting to be sure if the business is genuinely available that can sign me up onto it.

If you do know about it, help with your advice.

Thank you.
Re: SMS Short Code by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: SMS Short Code by godwinweb(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2018
GSM Short Code business is worth investing in..many have made this decision and had nothing to regret at last. Now question is what is this short code: is unique telephone number shorter than any telephone numbers which can be used to address SMS and MMs messaging from sure network provides and is also 5 or 6 numbers e.g: 36592/326498. Then explaining all this you might say how does that worth my interest. I will have tell you the truth, shortcode has the ability to stack money in your account when you are sleeping at night or going around on daily activities without any stress. Then how can you make money from this shortcode business? Like I said earlier is a five or six telephone shorter than any other numbers ordinarily when you send message with your mobile number you being charged N4 but in shortcode when you send a message from your mobile phone it handles it in two way message, it will process it and give feedback which your normal GSM Numbers don't do. Shortcode has a special billing normally when you send message to your preferred network you will be charged N4 but Short Code has a special tariff e.g: 30, 50,100,200 And what is this tariff is when you setup a shortcode the amount you want to be deducted from the credit account of any body that text to your shortcode I mean shortcode subscribers.
I will give you a clear example on how shortcode works now....have you ever received any message like.. "do you know that watermelon increase your vitamin and makes you healthier. To get healh care tips text "health" to 35695 N/100 monthly. Now anybody that text "health" to the number giving as example automatically N100 will be deducted from his credit account and the money is going straight to the Shortcode owner account. Imagine when this message is sent to 1million phone users and seven thousand happens to respond to the short code, now calculate N100 multiple by seven thousand subscriber and that is seven hundred thousand that's exactly what you get monthly...we have helped people setting up this Shortcode for them and today they are financially independent. We are here to help you, many people made a lot of money from shortcode business like big brothers naija I know some of you voted for EFE during the last bbn campaign what do you think they used for that voting? That is shortcode the 25,000,000 million they gave to the winner was recovered from the short code. Any idea you got can stack money in your bank account through shortcode and is a business that has no disadvantage. Set up your Short Code today and make fortune.

your internet Friend
090 60 141 365
Godwin
DaCharis2016:
Hello guys,

I will be glad if anyone here knows anything about sms short code.

I came across some guys who claim are into it and charged me 50k naira to be signed up for it,
But we arent meeting to be sure if the business is genuinely available that can sign me up onto it.

If you do know about it, help with your advice.

Thank you.

French-English Translation Services / Freelancers Over Here / Jewish Leader's Reasons On Why Blacks Are Not Wealthy