Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money (352 Views)

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money / SMS Short Code / Requirements, Cost And Duration For The Processing Of Pencom, Itf And Nsitf Cert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money by JosephEmpire(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
I’m Ifeanyi Joseph by name CEO of Joseph Empire Ent. | Kelvingolden Ent., A Professional Website Developer + Consultant.

I am not here to bore you with so many talks, no long page write up and too much stories. In fact, i am not here to show you proof or earning screenshot. I want to make this page simple and short without any formalities, images, bonus or any payment screenshot to entice you.

You have the option to believe, trust and follow what i am going to share with you or not. I won’t even need to tell you my story of how i started internet business with zero experience neither do i need to tell you story of how i was poor to earn your trust. NOPE!!! There are lots of positive testimonies on my initiatives, but is there any need to show you all that? May be you will see for yourself when we get along well.

LET'S HEAD TO SOURCE ON THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST

How To Get A SMS Short-code in Nigeria At Zero Cost and Make Money
Source: https://josephempir..com/2018/12/how-to-get-sms-short-code-in-nigeria-at.html

Re: How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money by Seconsol92(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Website is not opening

(1) (Reply)

Mini Franchise Opportunity / Make More Than 10k A Week Online With Just #1400 / Tons Of Kernel Shells Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.