Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! (754 Views)

How I Was Ripped Off At Namecheap: I'm I The Only One Facing This? / Are You Vlogger Looking For Traffic? Here Are Different Ways Of Getting It Throu / Is It Wrong For 'Call to Action' buttons And Links To Have The Same Color? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 3:34am On Feb 27, 2018
My blog is almost a month old...I have tried everything possible to get traffic for my blogsadcreated an Instagram page and linked it to Twitter,where I talk about some if the things I write in my blog, I regularly place adverts for my blog on several popular blogs,... I have also placed advert for my blog on Facebook, told friends and family to visit it as often as possible).
I have a good niche,I believe I'm a little above average on my writing skills, I do a lot of research before coming up with a post...where i'm I getting it wrong?..please I need sincere advice.
PS, I have about 120-205 views and about 30-50 new users in a week and it fluctuates from time to time.

My blog URL is www.arealbeautyhub.com
(Please help me review it)

Please I need honest advice from those who get thousands of views.. Lol..help a sister out....
Please oo,for those who will tell me to pay them for help,I don't have money o,..I just need sincere advice on how to go about this.Thanks.
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by OneCorner: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2018
u don't av money, wetin u come have?
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by nomoless: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2018
A month is too small for the type of traffic you crave more over your audience may not be those who are directly searching for your topics. Try using niche + forum as a search parameter and post on those forums.
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2018
nomoless:
A month is too small for the type of traffic you crave more over your audience may not be those who are directly searching for your topics. Try using niche + forum as a search parameter and post on those forums.

Thank you ..I appreciate...I'll try that
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2018
OneCorner:
u don't av money, wetin u come have?

I just want ideas from those who have been in the game....they were once like me at a certain point.. Thanks
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by ogunjobiolaide: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2018
This is my own opinion, ur domain name, ur user may find it hard to memorialize it except if they bookmark.
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2018
ogunjobiolaide:
This is my own opinion, ur domain name, ur user may find it hard to memorialize it except if they bookmark.

Thank you so much....but I can't really do much about that now..I appreciate!
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by tuhamworld: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2018
As regards that your blog's topic, you did not need just any traffic

You should rather focus on targeted audience who would be interested in your articles.

Do SEO and also try these 5 Proven Methods To Increase A Blog's Traffic smiley
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by campuskit: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2018
Message me on whatsapp I have a simple solution 08153814385 it's cost little tho
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by TopYouGo: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Amicable22:
My blog is almost a month old...I have tried everything possible to get traffic for my blogsadcreated an Instagram page and linked it to Twitter,where I talk about some if the things I write in my blog, I regularly place adverts for my blog on several popular blogs,... I have also placed advert for my blog on Facebook, told friends and family to visit it as often as possible).
I have a good niche,I believe I'm a little above average on my writing skills, I do a lot of research before coming up with a post...where i'm I getting it wrong?..please I need sincere advice.
PS, I have about 120-205 views and about 30-50 new users in a week and it fluctuates from time to time.

Please I need honest advice from those who get thousands of views.. Lol..help a sister out....
Please oo,for those who will tell me to pay them for help,I don't have money o,..I just need sincere advice on how to go about this.Thanks.
You should learn how to write for SEO, and build good backlink to your blog.
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by ThatCEO: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
I don't think you are doing bad for a month old blog. You just need to give it a lot more time.
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by bedfordng(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
TopYouGo:

You should learn how to write for SEO, and build good backlink to your blog.
All these are so new to me.....thank you so much, I'll work on that
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
ThatCEO:
I don't think you are doing bad for a month old blog. You just need to give it a lot more time.

Thanks alot
Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by givjoy: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Amicable22:

You will need to write more valuable post to keep readers glued to your blog. Make sure you're using SEO guidelines to write your blog content.

Ask the right questions at the end of your blog post and encourage readers to share their perspective. This will boost engagement and increase subscribers count.

Make sure these social sharing buttons or icons (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+, StumbleUpon) are clearly visible at the bottom of each post.

Share your blog post to social media using full image and #tags.

Join Facebook groups related to your niche. Join only the active groups, engage with members and start sharing your blog content sporadically.

Get in touch with me via whatsapp (details is in my signature) for further assistance.

1 Like

Re: Where I'm I Getting It Wrong?? Help Me! by Amicable22: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
givjoy:
You will need to write more valuable post to keep readers glued to your blog. Make sure you're using SEO guidelines to write your blog content.

Ask the right questions at the end of your blog post and encourage readers to share their perspective. This will boost engagement and increase subscribers count.

Make sure these social sharing buttons or icons (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+, StumbleUpon) are clearly visible at the bottom of each post.

Share your blog post to social media using full image and #tags.

Join Facebook groups related to your niche. Join only the active groups, engage with members and start sharing your blog content sporadically.

Get in touch with me via whatsapp (details is in my signature) for further assistance.

Woww...a lot of ideas.... Thank you so much... I'll get in touch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Forsale.com.ng" Domain Name For Sale/partnership / Copywriting In Your Email Campaign / Service And Buying Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.