Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) (19935 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Amagite(m): 7:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has graduated from School of Disciples at the Redeem Christian Church of God.

She shared photos from the event on her Instagram page.

If you keep looking at the mountain , it becomes overwhelming , go to the base and start climbing , don't look down and don't look up , just keep at it , before you know it , you are at the top .
If I could finish my exams while burying my son , what is stopping you from completing your studies .
I prophesy as commanded may all satanic agenda put in place to stagnate your destiny be truncated now in JESUS name .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6755566_screenshot20180227at07_19_28_jpeg8bb122eeae45f14c2731a7cdd7302d46
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfr0rzAn8K6

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/eucharia-anunobi-graduates-rccg-school-disciples.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by SoftP(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2018
This is not RCCGM culture" with this her loud make up, how will she preach decency in her pirish...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Congrats
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
At least, She's consistent and strategic with her spiritual life unlike some people who fall, rise and fall again and again anyhow all the while expecting people to "bear-with-dem"!

Before anybody can come out today announicing himself as a pastor/church-founder, there should be a proven track-record of consistent scandal-free living as well as proof of sound biblical tutelage in accredited, recognized settings as well as some sort of internship or the other. why CAN or PFN is not pushing for Standardization in that regard is what I don't understand.

Kudos to her, make the good Lord console and compensate her for her recent loss too!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Teewhy2: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2018
congrats. It is good to have the Lion of Judah with you. with him all other animals in the jungle run and bow to superior powers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
It gladdens me anytime I see this woman smile. She has actually gone through a lot

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by munalight(f): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Greater works!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2018
The makeup grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Btruth: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:
This is not RCCGM culture" with this her loud make up, how will she preach decency in her pirish...
God really want a dedicated servant. it's not determine by outlook. in fact, her outlook will bring more to Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Time to start her own business with the already established franchise and duly remit-back to the HQ as agreed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2018
The make up deep o.

School of disciples wey my Mumsy don do since how many years now.

So make we go fry water abi

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Tolumiide: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice make up
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2018
I see her becoming the next General Overseer of RCCG
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
I think the poster above has four eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:
What you mean, down load the picture of the wife of one of your pastor around the Island Side of Lagos, you will that Eucharia is even well dressed and well mannered .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by femi4: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I see her becoming the next General Overseer of RCCG
why evil now
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
What you mean, down load the picture of the wife of one of your pastor around the Island Side of Lagos, you will that Eucharia is even well dressed and well mannered .

I second that

Asides from her heavy make up, nothing else to point finger at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:
What do you mean?, down load the picture of the wife of one of your pastor around the Island Side of Lagos, you will see that Eucharia is even well dressed and well mannered than the so called pastor's wife .
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
SoftP:

You know nothing! Who told you that SOD is for only RCCG members? It is a school, so it is open to Christians from all denominations.
BTW, STOP judging her and work on your own Christianity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by benben1000: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2018
How many times you enter class for study.
Mmmmm
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice one, glad she is moving on.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2018
May God strengthen her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Glamorous? ....what makes her glamorous? ... pale colour? .... Level of Christianity has to do with spirituality... not certification. One can graduate here and don't believe in God period.... in fact ...one can start his own business church immediately after graduating while graduates from universities remain jobless.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by tolajay: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
For her, everything is showbiz.

Never in history has the WORD and the world be in concordance.

You cannot be a friend of the world and the God and the same time.

Sad, even the leaders of the church couldn't make bold the teachings of the Bible on the lifestyle of spiritual servants.

#TheEndIsHere
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
munalight:
Greater works!

Greater works than these

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by mikeapollo: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Amagite:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has graduated from School of Disciples at the Redeem Christian Church of God.

She shared photos from the event on her Instagram page.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6755566_screenshot20180227at07_19_28_jpeg8bb122eeae45f14c2731a7cdd7302d46
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfr0rzAn8K6

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/eucharia-anunobi-graduates-rccg-school-disciples.html

You don't need a certificate issued by man to be born-again or used or accepted by God Almighty!
This was a mistake by the Pharisees who were questioning the anointing of Jesus Christ because they did not expect an uneducated person to be used by God. Same emphasis and mistake by the so called Pentecostals of today.
You can obtain first class degree/certificate from the best seminary or theology school whilst you are still involved in many vices!

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=IdeyFindWife post=65407256]At least, She's consistent and strategic with her spiritual life unlike some people who fall, rise and fall again and again anyhow all the while expecting people to "bear-with-dem"!

Well I thought that's what Christianity is about; you rise when u fall. We in the faith because we imperfect serving a perfect God
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2018
UK, I Really cant say exactly what i like about you but i admire your never ending strengths...wow.. you are such a beautiful soul.
God bless you more

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Tithe Gang in a bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.