Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cultivate A Skill And It Will Repay You Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultivate A Skill And It Will Repay You Forever (284 Views)

How To Cultivate A Better Attitude Towards Your Studies / If "Getting A Skill" Is Your Reason For Attending School, You're Confused! / How To Improve Your Learning Skill And Memorize Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultivate A Skill And It Will Repay You Forever by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2018
There is a saying that he who pays the piper calls the tune. And that is true. But the piper can decide how much he will charge for playing the tune of what he plays is:
• In demand
• ‎Rare
• ‎Particularly difficult (or in some way unique) to play.

Brethren, once you can do something no one else can do or only few people can do, you can pretty well name your price. And believe me, it doesn't have to be a difficult skill, just one that somebody else will pay for.

• What are your skills, talents? (expertise)
• Who needs those skills? (Target customers)
• How can you put them to best use? (execution)
• How do you tell the people who need these skills that you have them? (marketing).

The fact is, for you to be able to make money in any business, you must possess a special skill. You can't just start looking for business idea when you don't have what it takes to start and run such business idea.

It doesn't work like that.

For example, you want to become a freelance writer yet you don't know how to create content talk less of creating SEO friendly content that is demanded.

You want to sell information products online and you don't know how to create sales copies, you don't know about content marketing, you don't know how to even direct traffic to what you are selling.

People who make money from graphic design are graphic designers. You think because people are making money from forex if you join you will start raking money into your bank account every day or month?

If you don't know how to read � and other things, your money will just enter voice-mail. Or you think reading chart is not something you should pay to learn?

If you think it is not, go try it...

Whatever you learn that can't be easily done without practice is a skill.

Gbam!

No technical definition about it. Just as simple as that.

I make extra money from playing musical instruments (drum and piano) and teaching others too. Can you play those very well without learning them?

Now, I am enjoying the royalty of my labour (years of practice).

So, what skill might you be able to master to become financially free?

For this question, you are not allowed to say *I don't know*. You have to start thinking.

Think brother!

Think sister!

We all have something we can do or could do that is special to us, that we feel we could make a fortune from if only someone could give us a break.

We all have dreams we could follow, a plan we dare to carry out. The only thing I think most of us needs is *a wake up call* to get up and actually do something.

Well, this is it.....WAKE UP AND GO LEARN A SKILL!

To get more of this content, search and join our Facebook group "Business Mind Academy" and you will glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Aroms Aigbehi To Give Out Scholarship In Honor Of Ambrose Ali / JAMB Releases Mock UTME Result / You Can Spend 4 Hours Uninterrupted On Facebook, But You Cannot Give Your Wife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.