Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) (34853 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / Lincoln Unveils The Special-edition Continental With Suicide Doors. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by AutoJoshNIG: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Back in the 17th and 18th century, people knew that the simplest and most comfortable way to get into or out of a moving object, such as a horse carriage, was with the help of a rear-hinged door.

Its why cars adopted this concept early on in the 20th century, and also why the reborn Rolls-Royce has stuck with it in an attempt to exude luxury, exclusivity and comfort. The British luxury car brand was actually the one that re-introduced suicide doors to the luxury segment back in 2003 with the Phantom.

With that in mind, we’re happy to bring you the first-ever images of the upcoming Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV with its suicide doors cracked open. Also, given the height of the car, this rear-hinge setup might turn the Cullinan into the easiest vehicle to get in and out of as far as rear seat passengers are concerned, though there is a B-pillar, most likely in the name of structural rigidity.

Power will, most likely, come from the very same V12 twin turbo found in the Phantom.

https://autojosh.com/confirmed-rolls-royce-cullinan-suv-coming-suicide-doors-photos/

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/02/rolls-royce-cullinan-prototype-cracks-open-suicide-doors/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by AutoJoshNIG: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Horlaidex(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
This is luxury.
I'd love to get me one but my bank account is smiling at me right now. grin

14 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
cry undecided I love this Ride

If one can make wishes right now, and quickly get what he wants
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
When You Don't Have D Cash, All You Do; ADMIRE ADMIRE ADMIRE

28 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by 7footre(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Who did I offend?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by josh123(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2018
Na waa oo sucide doors,can one commit sucide with the doors?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Patrick33(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one o... just imagine you open your door wan feel fly stepping out..one taxi on full speed just come comot the door carry go cry

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by AutoJoshNIG: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2018
josh123:

Yes, easily.
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by neolboy(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by smokedfish: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Whats d meaning of suicide doors?
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Dis car go fit Apams, MIC and Ebony Caskets sad

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh Lord God of host! Am at your mercy please Lord. Prosper and bless the works of my hands and all genuine hustlers. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by nawtyme: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
You should have explained what suicide door meant or how it works.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by coalcoal1(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2018
which one is suicide doors again
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by sotall(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Suicide door??

Why do you need to invest millions or billions on this car to commit suicide when you can buy sniper for 300 naira and it will get the job done

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by LifeofEFCC: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Make sure you attend this program if you are in Aba

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by martineverest(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2018
as usual,nairaland keeps posting luxury cars to make her members fantasize
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by ifrosh: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2018
This look more like one gucci brand.
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by xmanco42: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
by the time I will make money this car might old fashioned then
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by ifrosh: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Horlaidex:
This is luxury.
I'd love to get me one but my bank account is smiling at me right now. grin

Noo bro its not smiling,they are crying....those digit are fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by asscb(f): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
No biggie.. Just a wallpaper undecided undecided
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by jackyraw09: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Patrick33:
Nice one o... just imagine you open your door wan feel fly stepping out..one taxi on full speed just come comot the door carry go cry
D
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Why is it called suicide door?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by jackyraw09: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
josh123:

By the time you reach level wey make u fit afford this car. I'm pretty sure all the thoughts that makes one commit suicide (such as buhari, povert, unemployment, hardship etc.) no go even come ur mind grin
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by asscb(f): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Izuogu1:
Why is it called suicide door?
Because you don't lean on it or else it will swallow you grin grin
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
thank God last night was not my last night
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2018
sad
Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by mhimi(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2018
A "suicide door" is the slang term for an automobile door hinged at its rear rather than the front.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) by babamoha(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
How much is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Popular Cars Brands That Are Most And Least Expensive To Maintain In Nigeria / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.