Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . (1095 Views)

Yahoo Mail Problems. Dear NL Pls Help!!!! / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by SMcJ: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hello Nairalanders.I do really need your assistance.There's this discussion forum am asked to customize but client insist it should look like Nairaland's front page were HOME page will have topics arranged in same format, though with different topics and stuff.

Your urgent contributions are welcomed!

Thanks
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by SMcJ: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hello guys I really need ur help!
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by Nobody: 10:19am On May 03, 2010
I work on this sometime last year,the files to edit should in this locations- themes/YOURTHEME/boardindex.template.php, look for line that will echo -board description,childboards,moderator -remove it, locate 'smalltext'and change it to middletext'. Go to english/language.php,locate and remove 'childboard'.I am tempted to do the edits for alas I was away hence am postive with mobile device
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by SMcJ: 7:37pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks J.N.You are the only you have explain this to me.Thank you very much.Will try then come back maybe to ask more if I come across any dufficulty.

Many thanks

SMcJ
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 03, 2010
You are welcome,please don't mind my bad English,my devic is acting up.BTW, which theme are you using?I still have the DEFULT edited theme
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by SMcJ: 4:23pm On May 07, 2010
@J.N, The version am using is SMF 1.0.12 and theme is Babylon.
Hear from you
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by fotomumu: 6:30pm On May 07, 2010
why not build your own thing. Different from nairaland front page. There a loads of templates you could use.
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by Nobody: 5:36am On May 09, 2010
Version 1.0.12?this must be a joke,upgrade immidiatly.babylon themes are a bit hard to work on.anyway,let me know were you still need help.Look at the on I recode- http://sajforum.com
Re: Hello Nl! Pls Need Help To Customize Smf . by SMcJ: 11:14pm On May 14, 2010
J.N:

Version 1.0.12?this must be a joke,upgrade immidiatly.babylon themes are a bit hard to work on.anyway,let me know were you still need help.Look at the on I recode- http://jobsngr.com

I like your recode.Thats exactly what I need.How to arrange topics vertically downward in the Info Centre and also how to remove the word childboard name and not childboard topics.
I just downloaded SMF2.0CR3 using its default core theme.

Pls can u throw more light how to recode this?
Thanks much

(1) (Reply)

Guest Blogger Required / Pls Help Me On Bulk Sms Website! / Blog Or Forum Which Pays Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.