Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) (77093 Views)

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by shallysgirl: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
still living in a pot hole filled new yirk city is still more economical to living in a smooth road filled area here in !!ria
Nawa for you o, na so the thing bad reach?
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Shaev7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
can it be compared to the amount of potholed filled road in Nigeria,when third mainland bridge has pothole why cant one ordinary street in New York have pothole, baba if you are not satisfied let us do exchange programme grin grin grin grin
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Maleka1: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u are talking nonsense
correct ursev. u are semantically wrong
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Shaev7(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
can it be compared to the amount of potholed filled road in Nigeria,when third mainland bridge has pothole why cant one ordinary street in New York have pothole, baba if you are not satisfied let us do exchange programme grin grin grin grin

Bros you talk well
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by swiz123(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Talk about Shithole grin

Still looks better than aba though grin

That's ngwa road in aba right?
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Megatrix: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Talk about Shithole grin

Still looks better than aba though grin
Abeg no talk about aba roads again o. I fit faint for here. I can't forget my terrible experience when I visited aba. Aba roads are really terrible

2 Likes

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Maleka1:

correct ursev. u are semantically wrong
ur talking nonsense, ur typing nonsense, ur comment is full of nonsense, how ever u understand it, I am just telling u that it's nonsense wink

1 Like

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Sawoe: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
It's a lie.. Still Nigeria
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by amazon14: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
still living in a pot hole filled new yirk city is still more economical to living in a smooth road filled area here in !!ria

I feel you.

Even the stagnant water is far better than our waterside, and places we call beach in nija

1 Like

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Maleka1: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
BlackAdam55:
ur talking nonsense, ur typing nonsense, ur comment is full of nonsense, how ever u understand it, I am just telling u that it's nonsense wink

lolzzzz. I like u.
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by opribo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
You see.

The truth is that they use forest and trees to decorate their streets while we cut down ours.
They have terrible youths very unproductive just producing children up and down without plan only hoping government to give them food stamps.

Honestly, if we can fix our electricity, water supply and political leadership, to hell with them. They have all the things we are complaining about here only that they shield it from the public.

2 Likes

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dude na so u mumu reach...

autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dANaPzeC-k

Is this Ladipo market in Lagos? Nope. It's New York in USA according to Twitter user @Burmese_Tyga 

He posted the video online saying "Lemme show you guys the America they don't show you on TV. He said the street is located in New York City.

He also posted another video with beautiful skyscrapers saying that's the America you see on TV as seen in the last photo. 

Have you ever seen this type of road in USA? Whether on TV or in person? Tell us in the comment section. 

https://autojosh.com/man-shows-american-street-filled-potholes-dont-see-tv/

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Innobee99(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Must all American roads be tiled because its called America?

I still prefer to live in those pot holes than Naija
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Diso60090(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Uyi168:
..some1 should pls interpret what this nigga is trying to say...

The guy na PHD holder

1 Like

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by evexx1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
He's a pathetic liar. The street and area doesn't have a name? Every single place in America is named and has satelite images available on online, not to mention number 1 financial capital of the world? Tchewww
That attention seeker is clearly stuck in one African country. angry

3 Likes

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by planetx: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Whoever posted this video is a very big fool, what exactly is your point? That American roads are has bad as the ones in Nigeria? You must be kidding me. Showing the road in mechanic village in Queens where it's mainly a junk yard and auto body shops not in a residential area but a freaking junk yard next to the shea stadium where the mets play baseball. You are mad to even try to draw a parallel between a country like the US and Nigeria in terms of roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by BlackAdam55(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Maleka1:

lolzzzz. I like u.
lol don't put ur country down,not everything that glitter is gold,peace man
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Empiree: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2018

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by narorose(f): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
No street of America is dis,in d nxt 100 yrs Nigeria can never be like America,no be course oooo
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by murphy02(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
heendrix:
if you study or investigate properly you'd find out it's either Nigeria or African filled area so expect nothing else

bro it's not so, some part of Indianapolis is like that
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by manny4life(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
There are potholes in NY but certainly not as big as this... I was really eager to see the license plates but no I didn't.
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
who lives in this potholes filled streets....BLACKS
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Goldenboy007(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
This usually happens after winter cos ice destroys roads, thats why you see the puddle of melted snow. I can bet it that they get fixed right after the weather gets better. Nigerian potholes are permanent.

1 Like

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Abogwara: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Megatrix:

Abeg no talk about aba roads again o. I fit faint for here. I can't forget my terrible experience when I visited aba. Aba roads are really terrible

Aba is improving now.

1 Like

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by hadow(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Turks:
Moral of the video
Not all that glitters is gold.
*glisters
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Abogwara: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
manny4life:
There are potholes in NY but certainly not as big as this... I was really eager to see the license plates but no I didn't.

There are worse roads in Chicago, Cleveland, Washington DC, New Orleans and several other cities. No place is perfect. In Nigeria it is used in playing politics.
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by buffalowings4: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
planetx:
Whoever posted this video is a very big fool, what exactly is your point? That American roads are has bad as the ones in Nigeria? You must be kidding me. Showing the road in mechanic village in Queens where it's mainly a junk yard and auto body shops not in a residential area but a freaking junk yard next to the shea stadium where the mets play baseball. You are mad to even try to draw a parallel between a country like the US and Nigeria in terms of roads.
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by heendrix(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
murphy02:

bro it's not so, some part of indian polis is like that

you sef don say it all *Indian* the only Nigeria in Asia grin
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Abogwara: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
planetx:

That's not the only bad road in New York but his message is clear that things are not perfect anywhere including New York.
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Every city has a slum
we don't have slums in America. what we have are rundown neighborhoods ridden with crime and poverty...
Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by agukayode(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
hum what of dis?

Re: American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) by Kingbusssy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:

You can go there nah bro
@ least we're enough for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.