Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga (5214 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / The Bundesliga Is Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by SeanLewis(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
sadsadsadsadsad He really really really really needs to work hard. If he can score up to 2 goals as a sub, then hes sure of making a 1st team in wolfsburg. Yeah martins is a good striker but not right now. He cannt just sit down and watch dzeko as he bangs goals everyday, why dont he pick up and prove his critics wrong. He's still talents in him and dats true
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Redman44(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2010
Obafemi Martins remains one of the best strikers Nigeria has produced so far. It is just that moving to England did not help his professional career. He was hot and banging in goals consistently when he was in Italy with Reggiana and Inter Milan. Obafemi Martins has also not been playing well for Nigeria in recent times. I believe he will do well at the World Cup though. I hope Lagerback will utilize him effectively as a striker with a knack for scoring goals. Under a good coach, Martins always blossoms. He played well under Roberto Mancini at inter Milan. I hope he will also play well under Lars Lagerback.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by nguage(m): 2:19am On Apr 28, 2010
Sean-Lewis:

sadsadsadsadsad He really really really really needs to work hard. If he can score up to 2 goals as a sub, then hes sure of making a 1st team in wolfsburg. Yeah martins is a good striker but not right now. He cannt just sit down and watch dzeko as he bangs goals everyday, why dont he pick up and prove his critics wrong. He's still talents in him and dats true

I'm pretty sure Obafemi is a better footballer than stingy Dzeko. What's keeping him down is the Dzeko and Grafite's solidified partnership from last season. This kept him on the bench from the beginning and even has lowered his spirits. Also the fact that his reoccurring injuries and the fact that team is just useless this season.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by utotomi50(m): 3:02am On Apr 28, 2010
wonderful grin
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by jumobi1(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2010
Is fatigue a factor? I'm sure putting someone with full energy to play against tired people would provide an advantage.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by nearest(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2010
n-guage:

I'm pretty sure Obafemi is a better footballer than stingy Dzeko. What's keeping him down is the Dzeko and Grafite's solidified partnership from last season. This kept him on the bench from the beginning and even has lowered his spirits. Also the fact that his reoccurring injuries and the fact that team is just useless this season.
martins is not a PROLIFIC STRIKER! how many goals has he scored in a season throughout his carrier? Compare him to Ayegbeni who is the second highest if not the highest african goal scorer to drogba in the premier league,
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by oquaz: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2010
I scored one goal when I was substituted ten minutes before the end of the only match I played for my team. That means one goal in 10 minutes. My record remains unbeaten. I goal in ten minutes grin
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by suxes2005(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
Mehn, thats funny,

Cant stop laughing. Does it mean that
the league is too hard or too cheap?

SHALOM
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Emmacarnegie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2010
He is gret though injury has slowed his goals 4rm coming
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Favormi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
Wat a 1daful achvmnt!
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by snowdrops(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
suxes2005:

Mehn, thats funny,

Cant stop laughing. Does it mean that
the league is too hard or too cheap?

SHALOM
None of the above. Its just a misleading statistic.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by teeluv(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
i can stop laffin , martins most efficient in europe. im sure theyll soon say berbatov or kalou or bendtner is d most efficient in england,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by misterh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
He might be doing well for his club but certainly not for his country, Nigeria.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by jubilant2(f): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
Gud for him but he really needs to work harder. Cos for me I luv d guy. Well i think he shud com to Spain or England where its really happening. Nd I pray he does well for his country too.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Ranoscky(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2010
well.
all i have to say is that,
if obafemi wants to revive his career,
he should return back to premiership.
dis 1 wey una dey talk say martins na the most "efficcient" player for europe,
dat 1 na day dreaming una dey dream, make una wake up morning don reach.
and for una notice, a white coach needs goal and not efficciency.

Dzeko is not the most efficient player but he's banging more and more goals.

Obafemi is the most efficcient player, yet bench is his portion.

RUBBISH!!!
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by chelseabmw(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2010
martins congrat
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Ranoscky(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2010
mind u all NL's.

i'm not tryna criticise obafemi

i'm just blaming the poster for bringin up such topic.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by 4peace(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
who did the award self 6 goals whaoo
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Atemitope(m): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2010
Na lie!!! mr martins is old,nd cannot bang anytn,efficiency indeed!
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by nearest(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2010
Atemitope:

Na lie!!! mr martins is old,nd cannot bang anytn,efficiency indeed!

He should do a MICHAEL OWEN styled availability advert with title ' THE MOST EFFICIENT STRIKER'
Honestly, i pity nigerians who are expecting a good performance from the super eagles, its best not to expect anything.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
Efficient or effective or whatever statistics they want to use, the buttom line is how regular is he [laying. If we have to follow that statistics, it means that he would be the highest goal scorer if he played the same minutes as the regulars which is not always so.
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by PurestBoy(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2010
Most Efficient Striker My Foot
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by Kinezeala(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2010
Ha,martins wey no dey see match?hw dem manage do dis tin self?
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by candylips(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2010
i taya o. the guy na original bench warmer
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by snowdrops(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2010
candylips:

i taya o. the guy na original bench warmer
You don finish my guy. A whole obagol, bench warmer cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins: Most Efficient Striker In The Bundesliga by jokingmary(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2010
Yes more efficient striker in the game he plays while on the bench

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yekini: Philanthropist Or Mentally Imbalanced? / Uk Pool Week 25 Live Draws / Best 2 Odds Daily Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.