Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

2018 Waec Answers: Pass Waec In One Sitting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 Waec Answers: Pass Waec In One Sitting (479 Views)

COVID-19 Patient Writes WAEC In Isolation Centre In Gombe / How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting / 5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Waec Answers: Pass Waec In One Sitting by danwilliams4u(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Correct and Verified 2018 waec answers/2018 Waec expo

whatsapp:07014309126 Call:08067560536
Welcome To The 2018 waec Assistance Portal, Here We Will Give You
Overviews Of The Service We Provide As Well As Stating Clearly All Relevant Information
About 2018 waec answers WARNING: What you are about reading is not a scam or what
so ever trick you might think, also this post is only for 2018 waec Candidates that will
love to write once and pass without resitting for next year.

What Kind Of 2018 waec answers Assistance Do We Offer

Nice Question: A lot of people call it Runs/Runz or Expo, but we call it Assistance; We
assist you by sending correct and verified answers to you via any
convenient medium chosen by you. This will hit you nothing less than A, B or Cs Score or Grades.
Are you interested? If Yes, then read on as we will explain more. WARNING:- Please
read this page slowly because everything you need to know is explained in simple
language.
Let Me Show You How To Score A,B & Cs Using Our portal

Scoring high in waec is not that hard as you might think. It takes hardwork and
consistency to meet your desired mark. But trust me, no matter how proficient you are,
you can’t cover all waec syllabus in one head, never. E.G If you are given 50
questions to answer but unfortunately you are able to penetrate only 15
Questions correctly, what will you do with the remaining 35 ? Leave it for Me? LOL!
This is why we create this portal to help you extricate and defeat it
completely. We will send you complete, correct and verified answers in the
night or atleast 6hours before your exam begins, this will definitely hit you nothing less
than A,B & Cs guaranteed scores.
NOTICE: We are never out for scam, we provide quality and professional services that
will bring the fruition you paid for.
IMPORTANT: This is the best price offered for this assistance service, any site trying to
collect lower price from you are highly risky, don’t fall a victim. NOTE: We don’t joke
with your hard earned money, we give you exactly what you pay for. Other Sites are
risky.

We Will Deliver To You 100% Real and Confirmed Answers in the night or atleast 6 hours before your Exam Begins. We are very sincere about this delivery time.

You might see other telling you that they will send you answers A Week Or 7-2 Days
Before Your Exam. Are you kidding me? Pls We urge you to be very vigilant and ignore
all this scammers. Just trust us for our service and you will thank the schoolruns Team
later.
CAUTION:- I guess you wouldn’t like to tell your friends that you have failed this year and
wishing to resit next year. This will be very grievous and frustrating; imagine your
friends making it and you are left behind. This will never be your portion if you want us
to help you defeat this
Just subscribe with us and you will smile when getting your result.
ADVICE: A serious Student would go vividly extreme miles to see his or her success
because no one would be happy to say am going to re-write next year. TERMS:
Answers will be sent to you in the night or 6hours before your exam starts, so there is
no need to worry, just expect the unexpected from us.

How to Subscribe
Select your Convenient Subscription Package that best suites you.
Our Subscription Price List For Direct Mobile.
(i) 6,7,8,9 Subjects Practicals: N6000 (ii) Payment Per Subject: N600 each (iii) Practicals
per Subject: N500 each.
Our Subscription Price List for WhatsApp Message.
(i) 6,7,8,9 Subjects Practicals: N5000 (ii) Payment Per Subject: N500 each (iii) Practicals
per Subject: N500 each.
Our Subscription Price List For Password Answers.
(i) 6,7,8, 9 Subjects Practicals: N4000 (ii) Payment Per Subject: N400 each (iii) Practicals
per Subject: N400 each.
ALL SUBJECTS SUBSCRIPTION PRICE:
For All Subjects: Subscription Price is N20000, this package is for webmasters or any
interested person. You are adviced to contact us before making payment. (full
subscription only).
NOTE: Direct SMS: In this package, we send Answers to your phone inbox via sms.
NOTE: WhatsApp Message: In this package, we add you to an answer broadcast on
whatsapp were we will post answers to you
NOTE: Online or Passworded Answers: In this package we send you the password to
unlock an answer page and access your answers. Continue Reading:http://schoolruns.com.ng/2018-waec-answers-2018-waec-expo/

(1) (Reply)

Our Visa Packages Are As Follows With 100% Assurance / Pti Effurun Official Available Courses And Programmes For (ond & Hnd) / SERAP To UI, AAUA: ‘reverse Illegal Increases In Fees Or Face Legal Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.