Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting (10412 Views)

Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / 5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by SunFlow(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2019
How to pass waec exam is the question on every secondary school student lips, In this article, I have underlined the tips you need to make waec in one sitting without malpractice and waec runs especially those to write 2019/2020 waec examination.

Talking about “How to pass waec exam” and make your exam papers in one sitting, I know you will be thinking it’s not possible.

Well, to prove you wrong, I shall highlight some helpful tips to help you pass waec exam anytime , any day. Before I proceed, make sure you have put everything in place to pass your exam and gain admission into your choice of institution.

This means that passing your waec exam requires hardwork and dedication from you. With your cooperation, this tips won’t work for you.

Stay tuned….

I know it is the dream of every student to pass waec in one sitting but unfortunately, it has not been so. If you are among them, do not worry. I assure you that you will surely pass this time around.

HOW TO PASS WAEC EXAM IN ONE SITTING ANYTIME

Quickly let me give you these tips to aid you pass your waec this time.

TELL YOURSELF “I MUST PASS”
For you to excel in any thing you do, you need self-motivation. This will enable you overcome fear and give you the needed boost you need.

Therefore, if you really want to know how to pass your waec exam without much stress, you need to tell yourself that you can do it.

ELIMINATE FEAR
Have you heard the popular saying that “cowards die a thousand times before their actual death?” you need to delete fear from your head.

Waec exam is not a death trap so you should not be afraid. The questions were written by a human therefore, it is expected you must pass it as a human too.

Don’t get me wrong…

I know its naturally to be afraid of the unknown, but you need to be careful lest you over do it. Am I communicating?

STUDY WAEC PAST QUESTIONS
One of the secrets to making your waec papers is through studying past questions. It has been discovered that waec recycles questions almost year.

You need to be conversant with waec past question papers, the patterns and the topic covered accordingly.

DISCOVER YOUR WEAK POINTS AND WORK ON THEM
Through studying your books and past questions, you can find out where your weak point lays, hence work on them.

DEVELOP GOOD STUDY HABIT
Another tip on how to pass waec exam is to develop a strong reading habit. Know your weaknesses and look for a way to correct them.

If you are the type that reads at night, stick to reading at night only hence stick to day time.

AVOID MALPRACTICE
You need to shun all forms of waec runs and malpractice if you must pass this time. Failure to do so might get you caught and implicated.

Do not fall for those waec result upgrade fraudsters because they are scammers.

PRAYER IS KEY
Whether you are a Christian or Muslim, prayer is a good way to begin if you must pass. Commit your overall exam, waec results, hall supervisors and invigilators and your own health into the hands of God.

WRAPPING UP…
My aim of writing this post is that after might have concluded reading this post, you won’t have any reason to ask how to pass waec exam ever again.

Source:

https://waecinfo.com/how-to-pass-waec-exam-in-one-sitting-anytime/

2 Likes

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by SunFlow(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Making your waec one time is not rocket science. The truth is that, if you start a simple exam like waec with expo, then your problems has just begun.

4 Likes

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobeluscabral: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari na werey fr

1 Like

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by helinues: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2019
Simple techniques. Gather the past 5 years questions.

There must be some patterns with some particular questions. At least 60% of them will be repeated.

Plus extra class... Success is certain

All the best

1 Like

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Dudehasnoname: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by nakunuto: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
all is good but if u no read wella na F straight

1 Like

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by goat22: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Just put hot beans inside your fulfulde
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Michaelkings: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
grin hello am new on nairaland,pls show me some luv
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by MrSix: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
BeG your villagw peoplemake them np help yout write am. That's all...
Cause if them help you write waec, sorry for you

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by goat22: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Mama Do Strong get hot beans for under tree.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Almost 16yrs since I took WAEC. Quite an age!

1 Like

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Dudehasnoname: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
SunFlow:
have put everything in place to pass your exam and gain admission into your choice of institution.

This means that passing your waec exam requires hardwork and dedication from you. [s]With your cooperation, this tips won’t work for you.
[/s]
Stay tuned….

Ayam confused..

1 Like

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Iphone5: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2019
nakunuto:
all is good but if u no read wella na F straight

Siddon there dey deceive yourself, you don't need all those points OP listed if you have money to spend
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by lolade3990: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
pass waec in one sitting is possibe
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by TripA(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Michaelkings:
grin hello am new on nairaland,pls show me some luv

Another nairaland ware loading....
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by gandelamos: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
thanks for the tips
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
I don't think the students writing WAEC should be on Nairaland for any reason.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Deckline(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
SIMPLE! Just register with a special centre!
WAEC,NECO,GCE,JAMB AND NIGERIA ITSELF ARE ALL CRAP!
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by eclement700(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dudehasnoname:

Ayam confused..
lol
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by ofiko123(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
WAEC..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Calculate Quickly And Correctly In Mathematics / ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.