Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) (29175 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Politicowizard(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
You see why I personally have this view about fulani herders : They are cancerous". Umahi in his wildest imagination is romancing with Buhari to secure his personal political gains at the detriment of his own people. Well, we shall know who is smarter at the end.

These militias does not need to be treated with kid's gloves. Umahi, grave you are digging will surely end up consuming you, if not through man, surely by God.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by gidgiddy: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
The Herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere are just a criminal gang, the real terrorists are IPOB who never killed anybody~ Federal Government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by mema900: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Praktikals:
Anything negative must be credited to fulani herdsmen. Even wife weh no fit service him wife engine will find a way to blame it on fulani herdsmen

The last time i checked, same sex marriage was still illegal in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by VirginFinder: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
"That is the reward for voting Buhari in 2015" as the pigs from the yeast always say whenever it happens elsewhere.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by orisa37: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Restructuring on or before 2019 is The Solution.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Ibrahim505(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where is the evidence that he was injured by Fulani herdsman?
Why this baseless allegations?
They injured themselves and accused someone else that is just passing by.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by victor8269: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Praktikals:
Anything negative must be credited to fulani herdsmen. Even wife weh no fit service him wife engine will find a way to blame it on fulani herdsmen
Look if I see u on NL again while you are still undergoing treatment, u r finished. Go n take Ur drugs!, rubbish and ingredient
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
Let them try it in Aba and see fire for fire Umahi is a coward.

Chest beating is allowed

Only cowards cry foul when the chips are Down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
win2kwire:

They will do it in Aba and get away with it, no Southern Nigerian group is brave enough to confront mallams- not in the history of Nigeria!

Stop talking out your rectum things you cannot backup.
they can't try that in bayelsa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by bigfish3k: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
that umahi has been so annoying lately
image! forming fake elder statesman gallivanting up and down doing the work of peace corps
and worst still he has been biased favouring his Fulani masters

okorocha is even better than him

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Guestlander: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
This cannot be true, I've been told by some people on nairaland that iboland is a no go area for Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
win2kwire:

They will do it in Aba and get away with it, no Southern Nigerian group is brave enough to confront mallams- not in the history of Nigeria!

Stop talking out your rectum things you cannot backup.

Shut up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

Chest beating is allowed

Only cowards cry foul when the chips are Down

Shut up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by mainkendo: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Akaeze will chase them out completely.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
One useless and stinking ex-convict, Kemi will come to say that fulani herdsmen are peaceful while ipob are the terrorists. Maybe she deserves a second leg in kirikiri prison.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Electricdanger: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

That Fulani Terrorist cows must be killed and barbeque for the community within a week.

Justice must be served.

Few weeks ago, you were jubilating over herdsmen attack in SW, even though they were slaughtered in Oyo. You were even wishing the SW more evil but see your life now. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Firstpage: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
I thought herdsmen can not step their foot in igboland.

They always rejoice to hear such news from SW.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Firstpage: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
gidgiddy:
The Herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere are just a criminal gang, the real terrorists are IPOB who never killed anybody~ Federal Government

But herdsmen cannot step foot in igboland. Or is this your reward for supporting buhari in 2015?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Firstpage: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Germandude:
Believe me,southerners need independence from Fulani.well I blame Yoruba's for supporting and adding their votes to northerners to ensure buhari success.pls don't repeat it again. The Yoruba's I know are erudites,how come they support uneducated race to govern them.sooooo angry

You just displayed your foolishness. Even if Jonathan had won in 2015, power would still return to the north. Or are you suggesting that power would never return to the uneducated northerners?

So try to use your brain on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by sapientia(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lets see if there wont be retaliation.

Umahi should be careful as he is the culprit already without trial.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by goodnews777: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Those in the story of things fall apart will wonder where the ibos of today came from. They will be so ashamed to identify with this chicken generation of cowards and idiots. Fulanis came to iboland to kill ibos and the ibos are helpless? Buharis witchcraft must be bigger than that of the entire south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by lekbel09(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
The Igbos will start to shout if it was on afonja soil,dem don nack una now so wat you gonna do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by tolguy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

The South gives the North Oil and Human Resource via NYSC.

All the North gives the South is violence via Fulani Herdsmen.

This is why we must leave you blood thirsty people

PS
No mention food from the North as we buy it, its not free.[/size]
eyah see pig

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Germandude: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Firstpage:

You just displayed your foolishness. Even if Jonathan had won in 2015, power would still return to the north. Or are you suggesting that power would never return to the uneducated northerners?

So try to use your brain on a public forum.
didn't see u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Skepticus: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Southern cowards, in their usual fashion will bombard this thread with empty threads.

Meanwhile, the silent Fulanis are living up to their threats, matching words with actions.

The way Buhari go sweep 2019 polls go surprise a lot of una wey be dreamers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by flint101: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dave, ebonyians will take no shit from u and ur idiotic supported cattle colony. Abakaliki people u have in several occasions proven that u could handle machetes and other weapons very well. It's time to prove that again, now that the herdsmen oppression is at ur doors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
If herdsmen attack in sw was a result of voting buhari why are they in se now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by EternalTruths: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Germandude:
Believe me,southerners need independence from Fulani.well I blame Yoruba's for supporting and adding their votes to northerners to ensure buhari success.pls don't repeat it again. The Yoruba's I know are erudites,how come they support uneducated race to govern them.sooooo angry

Foolish people vote for foolish presidents.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
But the governor is their friend!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by brojoshua: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
The fear of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Reelectbuhari: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Farmers clashes should not be taken as fulani herdsmen activities....
all these are political lies by haters of buhari

I say it and will say it again.....you people should not distracting me as am concentrating on re electing buhari.....

if not this is small as Nigeria ie the conquered territory will be soaked in blood.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by kelechi50: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2018
My Governor and his people at work joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Policeman Discourages The Rescue Of A Sea Turtle / A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.