Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out (1181 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out by Nuella2018: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
The Billionaire Gucci master himself, the one and only Ray Hush to the puppi has disclosed that he misses one thing so very much.
He took to social media to pour his heart out to everyone just to make sure everyone knows how much he’s longing for the deed.

‘Dear sex, I fucking miss you. Your boi, Hushpuppi.’ he wrote at a time Big Brother Naija housemates Teddy A and Bam Bam are trending for banging the big brother roofs off last night.

What a sexy day!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/27/dear-sex-i-miss-you-so-much-hushpuppi-cries-out/

1 Share

Re: Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out by yungmoney447(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bcoz you miss sex nw we should now fry stone abii....mumu guy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out by ufuosman(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Imagine, Oga go ashowo hotel
Re: Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out by atilla(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
he should settle/make up ith that his oyinbo friend na if he misses it so much.
Re: Dear Sex I f***ing Miss You So Much- Hushpuppi Cries Out by itspzpics(m): 1:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Pele oo

(1) (Reply)

Yet Again Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiancé, Offset Has Been Leaked / Check Out This Loved Up Photo Of Davido And His Assurance, Chioma / Jidenna Speaks On The Death Of Xxxtentacion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.