Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (9481 Views)

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / How To Germinate Your Own Oil Palm Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good day my people. As we prepare for this year farming season, there some key things we must note for us to succeed and have a good harvest.
1. Draw a budget for your farm
2. Start pre-planting early, yeah start preparation early. Most clients will ask when is best to plant oil palm we always recommend from June to August because of abundance of rain and most of them always make the mistake by waiting till that period before preparing which often blead to problem. What am trying to say is, if you have a virgin forest, do the clearing, cutting of the trees early so that you can have sun to burn. Waiting till June before doing so will get you frustrated because you are going to find it difficult to do burning.
3. Source for a good seed or variety(quality hybrid tenera)
4. Consult experts, when I say experts I mean those that have practical knowledge of handling such crop not Google farmers
5. Commit your time and resources into it. Farming is like any other business, it require your time and resources to have a good harvest.
I hope somebody will find this write up helpful.
May the Lord bless our efforts with abundance of harvest this year
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God another planting season is here. To have a productive farm depends on how you manage it and the quality of seeds or seedlings you use, so get the right seedlings now. We give hybrid tenera oil palm seedlings for affordable price, contact us now@iyakpon farm
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by elvismaga: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Plz, were is ur farm located?[b]Plz, were is ur farm located?[/b]Plz, were is ur farm located?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Benin, Edo state.
Please call me on 07067671517 for more details
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Psalmspsalms: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2021
how much will it cost to set up the far on a 100 X 100 piece of land for a start

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Psalmspsalms: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2021
if I want about 200 or 300 of the germinating seeding t, how much will it cost to set up

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
if I want about 200 or 300 of the germinating seeding t, how much will it cost to set up
please I will appreciate if we discuss on WhatsApp, so I understand what you are really talking about
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Rache404: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Please do the discussion here so I can learn. I am following this thread for pieces of information please, thank you.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Rache404:
Please do the discussion here so I can learn. I am following this thread for pieces of information please, thank you.
just wanted to get him clear. If he is referring to the sprouted nuts that he will raise the nursery him self is #30 per seeds, then he get the nursing bag btw #3-6 per bag depends on the quality while for the nursed seedlings ready to be taking to the field is #350 per one. So he should know if he is doing the planting himself or hiring the services of experts
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Rache404: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2021
iyakpon:
just wanted to get him clear. If he is referring to the sprouted nuts that he will raise the nursery him self is #30 per seeds, then he get the nursing bag btw #3-6 per bag depends on the quality while for the nursed seedlings ready to be taking to the field is #350 per one. So he should know if he is doing the planting himself or hiring the services of experts
Okay. Thank you. At the right time, I would love to discuss somethings with you.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rache404:
Okay. Thank you. At the right time, I would love to discuss somethings with you.
I will be glad to attend to you

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Plant now that there is rain so your palms can esterblish before the dry season
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:13am On May 22, 2021
The time to plant is now

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:28pm On May 25, 2021
Still available. Place your order
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Still available. This is the best time to plant
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Still available on affordable price
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Still available for sale
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Akposkiz: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello good day sir,pls how much his going to cost me in oil palm plantation farming.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Akposkiz:
Hello good day sir,pls how much his going to cost me in oil palm plantation farming.
let's discuss on Whatsapp, this is my number 07067671517
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Still available, plant now that there is high rainfall

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you want to go into oil palm farming this year start your land preparation now don't wait till rain will start fully, Do the clearing, felling of tress, burning and removing of stump now, then as soon as the rain start fully (from April) you start the planting.
Don't forget we sell hybrid tenera oil palm seeds and seedlings, we also do farm set up and offer professional advise to farmers.
We have start land preparation this year. He that sow must reap, lord may you bless our effort this year

2 Likes

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Earthstorms(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2023
iyakpon:

As for the sprouted seeds we do the sprouting ourselves, we have a promising high yielding tenera palm trees selected for only seed production. i have a pic for that but for more details feel free to contact me

This is wrong.
Getting seeds from hybrid trees does not mean the offspring from those seeds will have the desired hybrid characteristics.

You are spreading low quality seedlings with this your method. Rather go to Nifor and buy hybrid sprouted seeds, grow them and sell to your customers, that way you will be selling true hybrids.

1 Like

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Orwasen: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Earthstorms:

This is wrong.
Getting seeds from hybrid trees does not mean the offspring from those seeds will have the desired hybrid characteristics.

You are spreading low quality seedlings with this your method. Rather go to Nifor and buy hybrid sprouted seeds, grow them and sell to your customers, that way you will be selling true hybrids.
that is what you think but we have experimented this over time and our result are superb. Learn new things bro
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Orwasen:
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc
oga this is wrong open your own thread and do your advert there and stop posting in other people's thread
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Earthstorms(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2023
iyakpon:
that is what you think but we have experimented this over time and our result are superb. Learn new things bro

You are selling F2 seedlings as hybrid and you are happy because people are giving you their hard earned money.

They will not know that you are giving them substandard seedlings until years later when the plants are fruiting.

Government really needs to have a certification process for seeds and seedlings and weed out people like you who are selling substandard seeds and seedlings.

I am sure it is the same process you use in getting all the other plant seedlings that you are selling.

You will not go to school to learn plant breeding but you want to earn money as a plant breeder. I pity those who give you their hard earned money.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Abojupupa: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please, how can one procure seedlings from NIFOR? faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Abojupupa: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023

Earthstorms:

You are selling F2 seedlings as hybrid and you are happy because people are giving you their hard earned money.

They will not know that you are giving them substandard seedlings until years later when the plants are fruiting.

Government really needs to have a certification process for seeds and seedlings and weed out people like you who are selling substandard seeds and seedlings.

I am sure it is the same process you use in getting all the other plant seedlings that you are selling.

You will not go to school to learn plant breeding but you want to earn money as a plant breeder. I pity those who give you their hard earned money.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Earthstorms(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Abojupupa:

Search for Nifor on Google

https://nifor.org.ng/nifor-store/

You can try calling them on +234 813 729 2618
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 4:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Earthstorms:

I appreciate your critisism. It will interest you to know am not a Google farmer, I have a practical background couple with am a graduate of plant science and biotechnology, I can tell you more about nifor and how their seeds is been processed, no doubt nifor have good seeds but there are different roads that leads to the market and you will still have result. Just few days ago I was still on a training on oil palm production so learning is continuous
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by Earthstorms(m): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2023
iyakpon:
I appreciate your critisism. It will interest you to know am not a Google farmer, I have a practical background couple with am a graduate of plant science and biotechnology, I can tell you more about nifor and how their seeds is been processed, no doubt nifor have good seeds but there are different roads that leads to the market and you will still have result. Just few days ago I was still on a training on oil palm production so learning is continuous

If you are a plant scientist as you claim, why would you be doing wrong things in your field leading to public criticism?

You should even be the one advocating for the correction of the fraud going on in the seed supply chain in Nigeria. You should be advocating for the certification of seeds.

People are selling F2 seedlings in place of F1 seedlings and making people to grow substandard crops. Why are you part of this gang of people?

I am not a Google farmer as well, last year alone a nursed over 10,000 oil palm seeds which I will transfer to the field later.

Like I advised, get F1 seeds for Nifor, nurse them and sell to your clients.
The farmers who buy substandard seeds and seedlings become unhappy customers in future when they realize what happened, do not do things that will make you the target of anyone's annoyance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) / Our 96 Birds Capacity @60,000 Whatsapp:08062246255 / Check in for your Agrochemicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.