Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Wey Crackles? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wey Crackles? (1919 Views)

Whe E Be Say Na Every Time Wey I Don High I Dey Get Sense Pass? / Na Condition Wey Make Crayfish Bend Oo! / For Those Of You Wey Dey Carry Ashewo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
I'm highly surprised a very popular personality like MrCrackles can be absent from NL for about six weeks now and nobody has asked after him. We've had threads asking for the whereabouts of even less popular personalities. Kobojunkie, Deepzone, Bawomolo, Olabowale and co were not around for just a couple of weeks and threads sprang up to ask after them.

Please who knows what happened to MrCrackles?
Re: Wey Crackles? by dominique(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
its been a while since he posted. does anyone relate with him outside of nairaland?
Re: Wey Crackles? by nellaluv(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Re: Wey Crackles? by aieromon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
He's somewhere in London stalkin' Arsene Wenger.The guy lost a large chunk of his life savings in a bet.
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2010
I noticed it too, he's been away for nearly two months now. . .

I'm beginning to miss him.
embarassed
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2010
I really dont get the point of these threads asking for people?

email anyone you're missing, privately.

geez.
Re: Wey Crackles? by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^ una wan kill me with laff grin grin grin
actually, would've inboxed him, but i don't know his email address or facebook info. any ideas mama-gee?
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
tpia.:

I really dont get the point of these threads asking for people?

email anyone you're missing, privately.

geez.
Uncheck 'ignore tpia' box:
But you could have as well emailed me to tell me this instead of telling me in open forum, after all you also have my email address.
As if calling others' attention to a personal observation is not part of the purpose of open forum. . .
Re-check 'ignore tpia' box. Press Enter.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^ key word here is "threads" (plural).

No need to take anything personal since you yourself mentioned other threads in your original post.

and all you need to do is find out what his other ids/sidekicks are.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
tpia.:

^^ key word here is "threads" (plural).

No need to take anything personal since you yourself mentioned other threads in your original post.

and all you need to do is find out what his other ids/sidekicks are.
ok. . . but I don't know how someone that hasn't been opening his account will see my PM. Until he comes back my PM will definitely be lying there, of no effect, but with open thread, someone that knows him off-NL(like on FB, physically etc) can tell us teh true position.

Anyway, at least you were civil in your response, no insult, to my surprise. Keep it up.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2010
nellaluv:

He died last week, his foul filthy words gobbled him up, he languished in his own misery, no one cried. good riddance, i'll say.
bite me lipsrsealed
even joking about someone been dead is not good. careful what u say dear.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus:

Anyway, at least you were civil in your response, no insult, to my surprise. Keep it up.

MrCrackles:

1) Nothing.
2) No chance
3) Fu/ck Ryt Off
4) Stink Off
5) Raasclats. . . . . .

MrCrackles:

Magragold. . .
^ ^ ^ Shut the fu/ck up you deceptive vagabond. . .
Do you think i am gonna poo my pants because of your empty threats?
NAH. . . .I am going out now but i will be back to slaughter your fraudulent fu/ck face. . . .
If you have concrete evidences to prove you are not a scammer, present it here and stop ranting like a pepper grinding machine. . .
Dimwit!

[
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
rokiatu:

crackles does worse.
Re: Wey Crackles? by madlady(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus:

I'm highly surprised a very popular personality like MrCrackles can be absent from NL for about six weeks now and nobody has asked after him. We've had threads asking for the whereabouts of even less popular personalities. Kobojunkie, Deepzone, Bawomolo, Olabowale and co were not around for just a couple of weeks and threads sprang up to ask after them.

Please who knows what happened to MrCrackles?

I hope he's ok. sad
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
rokiatu:

Reminds me of something that happened on the Ghanaian web I used to frequent, ghanaweb.
There was a very popular guy in their Sports section called Cerezo. The guy was joking about another forumer's death few days earlier. He even pasted the guy's Obituary on the thread. When reminded that he was going extreme by posting someone's Obituary, he replied: what's it about death sef?

Guess what, Cerezo died few days later.
Re: Wey Crackles? by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^ oh darn!!! who informed you guys about the death?
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
dominique:

^^ oh darn!!! who informed you guys about the death?

Somebody that knew him in real life broke the news. And it was later confirmed by his family etc.

This was the thread where the guy was jokingly posting co-Forumer's Obituary: http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=102498&highlight=cerezo+dead

can't find the thread announcing his death few days later but here is one of the threads opened in his memory: http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=103269&start=0

Note that the two threads occurred a week after the other.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus:

Anyway, at least you were civil in your response, no insult, to my surprise.

MrCrackles:

no problem if a girl doesnt want to suck my shaft and nut sack, because regardless of the situation, i aint going down! grin

i aint going down town no matter what!

MrCrackles:

Shut the fu/ck up you bloody nob head. . . .
Who is not acknowledging the courage Dora has shown?
What i am saying is that she needs to be careful and tactful on how she sends out the message
Of course we need people who can stand up tall, and Dora happens to be one of them so why would i have any issues with that. . .
You are too daft to understand the message i was sending across and it is not surprising, it is because you are a buffoon!
Bellend
Re: Wey Crackles? by busybody20: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus

I just read the 2 threads on d forum!

Life! Just a week after and he died. One has to be careful   sad   cry   cry   cry
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus:

Anyway, at least you were civil in your response[b], no insult, to my surprise[/b]. .

MrCrackles:

Shut up dimwit. . . .

MrCrackles:

Get lost in the garrison!
raasclat!!!

MrCrackles:

We wont have nitwits like the poster coughing up phlegm and spunk all up in here. . . . angry

MrCrackles:

You are a cockhead. . . .
Dont you have anything sensible to do with your time on the internet?
Fuc/ktwats like you, opening silly threads here and there should be banned permanently from the forum . . . .

MrCrackles:

What the fu/ck are you waffling on about

MrCrackles:

Just before i go to bed. . .after a spanking night out in Soho
Scumfu/cks how market?

MrCrackles:

Must i watch Nigeria movies to know about the fu/ck slut LovePeddler called Nadia grin
Nah i dont need to 'luv. . .  wink

MrCrackles:

My friend shut the fu/ck up and stop your empty threats. . .
Everyone is entitled to their opinions!!!!

MrCrackles:

You must be a celebrated fu/cktard for mentioning the highlighted above. . .

MrCrackles:

^ ^ ^ Are you a fuc/tard or are you blinded by cataracts angry
Will you get fu/cking lost and use your head next time you post on the forum. . . .
Spam-Arrow!!!

MrCrackles:

Hot fugly mess. . . .
She looks like a gutter cu/nt LovePeddler!!!!

MrCrackles:

grin grin grin
Nigerians and "U dont know who i am"
Who the fuc.k are you
I asked you questions and you said i rained curses on you. . .
Do you understand english at all?
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ Jarus

same thing you did with deepzone, right?

happily cheering secretly from the sidelines when certain of your NL "enemies" are being excessively insulted by your hoodlums here.

You remind me of almajiri sponsors who wipe mouth then send their thugs out to pillage and murder.

Search very well for crackles- he's right where you want him to be.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
Jarus:

Reminds me of something that happened on the Ghanaian web I used to frequent, ghanaweb.
There was a very popular guy in their Sports section called Cerezo. The guy was joking about another forumer's death few days earlier. He even pasted the guy's Obituary on the thread. When reminded that he was going extreme by posting someone's Obituary, he replied: what's it about death sef?

Guess what, Cerezo died few days later.

you probably cheered him on for his buffoonery and ugly ways prior to this event. Now you're weeping crocodile tears for whatever reason.

In any case, nobody who wont die.

and yea, maybe the guy died or maybe he was murdered. You should know.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Moyola(f): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
How apropros!!
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
tpia.:

@ Jarus

same thing you did with deepzone, right?

happily cheering secretly from the sidelines when certain of your NL "enemies" are being excessively insulted by your hoodlums here.

You remind me of almajiri sponsors who wipe mouth then send their thugs out to pillage and murder.

Search very well for crackles- he's right where you want him to be.

LOL @ bolded.

I don't have any enemy on NL. It is natural to flow more with some people due to their personalities. I did not say Crackles has a good record on NL, especially for his tendency for using curse words, some of which you pulled out up there, but that doesn't mean we should not know about him when he's not around. Same for Deepzone, and even if you are also unusually absent on NL for long, I wouldn't have hesitated to open thread to ask for your whereabout as is traditional.

I have had clashes with you when I was still relatively a rookie on NL and didn't know much about you(remember that 'DZ Vs Tpia' thread?). Knowing you more later I resorted to ignoring you, as recently as when you picked the sentence 'from the accounts of the pastor that saw him' in my thread/article on Turai Yar'adua. This is the first time I'm we are exchanging posts in a long time.
tpia.:

you probably cheered him on for his buffoonery and ugly ways prior to this event. Now you're weeping crocodile tears for whatever reason.

Shakes head.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
yes, thats true. . . . where is MrCrackles aka the one and only Brash. . . .
Re: Wey Crackles? by nellaluv(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ Jarus

spare me the lengthy sermon.

This is what I pointed out to you:

Jarus:

[size=14pt]Anyway, at least you were civil in your response, no insult, to my surprise. [/size]

like i said, you remind me of almajiri sponsors.

Wipe mouth then feed your goons the ganja they need for their killing missions.

na today person dey see hypocrite?
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2010
tpia.:

@ Jarus

spare me the lengthy sermon.

This is what I pointed out to you:

like i said, you remind me of almajiri sponsors.

Wipe mouth then feed your goons the ganja they need for their killing missions.

na today person dey see hypocrite?
LOL

Ok. Thank you
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2010
dominique:

^^^ una wan kill me with laff grin grin grin
actually, would've inboxed him, but i don't know his email address or facebook info. any ideas mama-gee?
What's with the question?. . .
Am I his sister?
undecided
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2010
Jarus:

LOL

Ok. Thank you

thank yourself
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2010
tpia.:

thank yourself

This woman. . u get wahala o

I'm even surprised I interacted with you this long. . .I have always ignored you

Anyway sha, i don thank myself
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2010
try to stop clicking on the reply button.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chogon Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Prayer Against Bribery And Corruption In Nigeria As We Clock 55 / Killed This Python In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.