Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria (1317 Views)

FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / The Best Safe Driving Tips For New Drivers / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria by kuss: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
1. Go to any road safety authorized driving school
Tell them you need a certificate to obtain drivers license. They may charge you 7 to 10k
For a list of accredited driving school visit this site https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/pages/drivingSchool

2. Log in to this site with your driving schoil certificate number https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
3. Complete the form and pay the required fee 6k for 3yrs or 10k for 5yrs
4. Print out the form and take it to mvaa or licensing office for vio test and capturing
5. I did mine at ikeja licensing office at old secretariat
This is where you might experience some bottle neck. They collected 2k5 to sign my form which is illegal and the vio collected 1500 to conduct the test which is also illegal. In all no receipt
6. From there proceed to do capturing and get your temporal drivers license. The frscn guys will do the capturing without collecting a dame from u.the frscn men there are very professional unlike the vio and mvaa staff.

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria by kuss: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
For renewal you don't need a drivers certificate Just log in to this site with your drivers license number fill out the form . Pay the required fee 6k for 3yrs or 10k for 5yrs.
Print out the form and take it to licensing office
Re: How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria by dapotemi: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
kuss:
1. Go to any road safety authorized driving school
Tell them you need a certificate to obtain drivers license. They may charge you 7 to 10k
For a list of accredited driving school visit this site https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/pages/drivingSchool

2. Log in to this site with your driving schoil certificate number https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
3. Complete the form and pay the required fee 6k for 3yrs or 10k for 5yrs
4. Print out the form and take it to mvaa or licensing office for vio test and capturing
5. I did mine at ikeja licensing office at old secretariat
This is where you might experience some bottle neck. They collected 2k5 to sign my form which is illegal and the vio collected 1500 to conduct the test which is also illegal. In all no receipt
6. From there proceed to do capturing and get your temporal drivers license. The frscn guys will do the capturing without collecting a dame from u.the frscn men there are very professional unlike the vio and mvaa staff.

Which test did the vio conduct

Re: How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria by kuss: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vio will test your eye sight and knowledge of road signs
Re: How To Obtain A New Drivers License Legally In Nigeria by Bomoobacom(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
if you stay in OSOGBO or IBADAN and need a driving school certificate at the lowest rate ever in Osun state....

visit us at KOMOLAFE DRIVING SCHOOL, Mosodun building, Alekuwodo Area, Osogbo, Osun State

or

KOMOLAFE DRIVING SCHOOL, No 47, Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State

call us on 08133520041, 08118410868

Whatsapp: 08168832871

FRSC/GOVT APPROVED.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Car Street Name? / Where Can I Get Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner / 2012 Toyota Corolla For 1.9M Naira @ Payandrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.