Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) (42251 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / Gunmen In Army Uniforms Kidnap Five People In Kaduna State / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by tunjibadosnen: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:
No regard for human life again, no respect for the rule of law anymore.
This is not acceptable in other climes.
Jungle justice is an injustice.
Law should av been given d chance to take its course.

so if it was your child that was killed by this useless things and they were eventually caught you will release them for the security agent that will eventually get them bailed and later get you trailed as target . . .?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Amadaz(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chuukwudi:
Ike gwụrụ
ike gwuru my brother
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Amadaz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Very nauseating

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by jkendy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:
Kip kwayet joor.
If the bad boyz ever visit you or blocks your way, once upon a time, you should remember to quote the law or you'll forever learn to support instant justice.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by JoBabs(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why steal when you can hustle?
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Ayodejioak(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
otipoju:

Na Ogun go kill your father. Na your family go carry bad luck.

I'll be damned to reply people like you.

I hope you remember this day and sob in silence, After a failed mission!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Baroba(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lawless jungle, the shiiithole never fails to disappoint..smh

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by linkszelda: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:
angry

Of all the things in the world, LIFE is the most precious.

[b]If you can't GIVE it, Don't TAKE it!

How is this law hard to comprehend?[/b]

have no remorse for guilty of the crime yahoo+guys or armed robbers. they are out there to take someone else`s life so if their life is taken in the process, they reaped what they sowed.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by fakuta(f): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
lawd! they just finish all the Buhari government's frustration on the robber.
this is cry for help
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
I weep for this nation. Most of the people committing crime today won't be where they are if they had opportunities in education and gainful employment. The useless government of Nigeria has driven a lot of people to make desperate and drastic choices and this is how they end up.
cry

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Ayodejioak(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
linkszelda:

have no remorse for guilty of the crime yahoo+guys or armed robbers. they are out there to take someone else`s life so if their life is taken in the process, they reaped what they sowed.

Now that's called Judging.

We humans categorize sin based on grievity : How big in the eyes it seem

Whereas To God, A sin is a sin: Killing 500 people on the spot or stealing $2 to live with

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Memories12411: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
If communities would wake up for themselves all these senseless killings and banditry will stop.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
The way aboki and afonja kill robbers like say na meat. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by otipoju(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

I'll be damned to reply people like you.

I hope you remember this day and sob in silence, After a failed mission!

Hush!!! delusions of grandeur... From a coward who throw the first punch and withdrew into his hole after he received a just a mere slap on the wrist.

You for talk another one now...make i make you cry blood this afternoon.

You don't know me from Adam but your smelly gutter mouth is quick to label me

If you had a brain you would have asked yourself what makes people to resort to jungle justice in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
Nigeria military are armed robbers too,

do you know nigeria army even stole bags of rice in Nnamdi Kanu's home.
CCTV camera in his kitchen also caught them licking his pot of soup
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by OnyeOGA(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
kingkhan:
North never burn someone alive
but have beheaded millions
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Emvico34: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
the other guy looks like sarrki of nairaland. Enemy of nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Butchered like cow abi ram

This country and killing are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by linkszelda: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Now that's called Judging.

We humans categorize sin based on grievity : How big in the eyes it seem

Whereas To God, A sin is a sin: Killing 500 people on the spot or stealing $2 to live with

calm down. These criminals you are trying to defend already know what is at stake before they go into crime of that sort. Everybody commits sin agreed. But getting involved in an activity that you might end up killing someone else is a sin without definition.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are not into armed robbery or any crime that you might take a human life that`s when you will realise that only insane or stone hearted individuals get involved in those kinda crimes........ except if otherwise
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by melaninbae: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
I fear aboki o..... Chai embarassed embarassed
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by jonadaft: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
GMbuharii:
No wonda coneheads they fia dia kabuki mastas grin grin
I tell u grin

ORU OSU EMU People dey always shit for body at the mention of abokì name.

Ask those osu market people.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by aylipple: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Our Stockholm Syndrome is second to none in this country. Small time thieves are butchered, roasted alive, stoned to death, stripped unclad & shot to death. But the real thieves; those ones that rob us & our future generations blind & still give us the middle finger for emphasis, are carried shoulder high & even celebrated by the same people that condemn lesser thieves to gruesome deaths.

Nigeria is a paradox, really.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Tjohnnay: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
zeedof:
And there rep and senator are in Abuja milking their unborn child glory... well it happen all over Nigeria

I regret supporting Buhary but is going to be a suicide to let GEJ remain their

Am I the one that choose Nigeria?

...I think is at random... No hope in this country

Oga what suicide?

Explain to me if goodluck is still our president

Wat will b d BAd side?
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by mrkings84(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
One word = Barbarians
One phrase = barbaric North
One sentence = barbarically, North is full of barbarians
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Ayodejioak(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
linkszelda:

calm down. These criminals you are trying to defend already know what is at stake before they go into crime of that sort. Everybody commits sin agreed. But getting involved in an activity that you might end up killing someone else is a sin without definition.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are not into armed robbery or any crime that you might take a human life that`s when you will realise that only insane or stone hearted individuals get involved in those kinda crimes........ except if otherwise

[b]That does make sense actually and I appreciate the fact that you are able to state a valid point without any name calling.

A critical value the many young hungry savages in here here lack!

No one is perfect here and Im not trying to sound like a saint. Even the bible affirms that we are all born into sin!
[/b]
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
chinjo:
Nice community effort if I may say. Wished all other communities can follow suit. If you take them to police station, they will be bailed within 2 hours. If Nigerians all over the country can just unite for this common purpose the country will be a bit safer. It is called self defence and not extra judicial killing.
I hope you guys ll start killing theif politicians too...abi self defense no reach dee...nonsense from barbaric Third World animals
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by rosita33(f): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:
guy go sit down. if they don't want jungle justice, by them go thief? or you na one?
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
I wish this kinda justice visit Nigerian politicians that stealing taxpayers money.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by opomulero101(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:

Pray u just don't encounter them once,then u will understand why they don't deserve mercy.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by ifrosh: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Not a pleasant way to die tho......atleast sleep for ur room jejely and wake up for hell...that one make sense a bit.
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by tallerSSS: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
Thumbs up.
potential bokoharam attack or possibly amateur bokoharam students on I. T
Re: Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
angry

Of all the things in the world, LIFE is the most precious.

If you can't GIVE it, Don't TAKE it!

How is this law hard to comprehend?
its like u haven't experienced an armed robbery situation in naija b4.omo if u experience am first hand u will be singing a different tune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.