Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To (3732 Views)

Fashionista: Latest Bubu Lace Gowns You Can Rock With This Week. / Affordable Bridal Train Fascinators Available / Beautiful Gele Styles You Can Rock For That Owambe Party This Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
My friends keep asking me, "What are some places where you can wear hats?" It surprises me every time as a hat is my staple in a lot of outfits. How many times have you heard someone say "Noo! I can’t pull off a hat!" Yeah right! Think again ladies!

There is no reason why you can’t sport a hat with all the events you have going on. With all these adorable wide brimmed hats and fedoras, there is also NO excuse as to why you can’t find the perfect one. So to make it easier on all of you, I rounded up 5 places where you can wear hats to.

Meanwhile, you should note that Facinators are a kind of hats that do not entirely cover your head and they are usually pinned to your hair. They display real class and luxury. You should rock them.

Don't for forget to reach Metoks Craft for your custom made fascinators and hats. So now let's begin

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
1. WEDDING

Why let the celebs have all the fun? There is no one to say that you can’t wear a funky hat to the list of weddings you have. Like Genevieve Nnaji , try wearing a hat that is the same color of your dress, and go for as high to the sky as you can! If you feel like you shouldn’t wear a hat in church, just simply slide it off once the ceremony starts but pop it right back on for all the pictures.

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
2. BABY SHOWER

For your tea parties and outdoor baby showers, a hat is the perfect finishing touch. Like the olden days, ladies would dress in their best attire and add a little spice on top with the cutest hat. Make no exception for us ladies! Go for light pinks and whites to keep it soft and feminine and this will look will scream, "Yeah, I just threw this on..."

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
3. CASUAL PARTY

This is one of the perfect places where you can wear hats. What's better than at a party? You can pair a hat with your cutest summer dress, or shorts and your lover's sweater. You will look super chic while drinking and dancing along to your fav tunes.

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
4. BEACH

I am sure you have all done this before. Not only is it practical to bring a hat to the beach, but it can also be super trendy. A ball cap or fedora works best for the beach as it shows a chill attitude while keeping the sun away from your scalp. Make sure to bring a hat that is durable and that you are not afraid to get wet and of course full of sand.

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
5. SPORTS GAME

I personally think a ball cap is one of the cutest looks right now. Maybe you aren’t that interested in the game and only in your date, but you will look like you know what is going on by rocking the team’s hat. This will impress your guy while making you look adorable AND of course, keeping the sun out of your eyes!

Check out the beautiful Toke! wink

Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cc: Lalasticala
Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Please share your styles people
Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rock these lovely hats
Re: 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To by Speak2klein: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
You can reach Metoks Craft via +234 907 105 5408

(1) (Reply)

Are You Wearing What You Are? / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / House Of Dqueens (beads, Wigs And Jewelries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.