Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Unlock Dell Administrator Security - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Dell Administrator Security (804 Views)

How To Unlock MTN Hynetflex Router / How To Unlock Your Mifi (smile, Ntel, Spectranet, Swift Etc.) / HOW TO UNLOCK SPECTRANET 4G LTE AND SMILE 4G LTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Dell Administrator Security by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
pls my fellow nairalander,i need your help,i have been using a dell laptop for sometime now and just yesterday i try to formart the system and it was not displaying cd/dvd after pressing f12,and i located the bios and try to change the settings to my findings there is an administrator password in the bios that even i dont know the password.
and the model is e5500.
pls gurus in the house help me on how to reset the password,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To 10 Pc's Most Common Problems / HP Elitebook 8760w Motherboard Needed / Xbox 360 With Gamessssssss For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.