Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,225 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A (54948 Views)

BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
but d papa no know say she de go bbn?abi did he think she's going there 2b a "shinning example"?

Lol, it is one thing to have sex with your partner in your house; it is another to do it on a Global TV (DSTV).

Having sex on DSTV is greater than local prostitution bro. I'm sure her father didn't see that coming; he had his eyes fixed on the N45m price. Remember Debbie Rise of BBN '07 edition? Her father, also a pastor, didn't approve her participation, but who can stop the youths of nowadays?

Ruining your father's ministry and failing to win the ultimate price because of 5 min sex is one hell of a stup!d decision she would live to regret. Her children will also grow to read their mother's sexcapades on DSTV. Remember, the Internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by johnbu: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
I will not support but if it please her so be it

She got her life to live
that is sodomite life, the life could be destroyed in sodomite way
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Festiecj(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
Seriously na madness.
She better win the 45m to shut the family,church members, pastor's mouth, if not she don enter one chance.

If she like let her win 500 million, the did has been done. The damage has been done and no amount of money can erase what she has done; the memory remains forever. Even if she repent tomorrow, we know that God will forgive her but the video out there will ever remain. So if she win and her parent and pastor support her immoral act thats love for money.

Please Like if you agree with my opinion and share if you support this man that l'm quoting!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Konquest: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
pzphoto:
As seen on twitter. Bbn 2018 Bambam toilet "sex" with Teddy A is making waves right now. BamBam church members react to this. Read below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/bbn2018-bam-bams-church-member-reacts-to-her-toilet-sex-with-teddy-a/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stephanie_amaty/status/968328150886305792

^^^^^
^^^^^
I don't watch this show... but out of curiousity, I found these profiles and Web links:

https://jainda.com/official-biography-teddy-tope-badman-teddy-big-brother-naija-housemate/

Teddy A’s full name is Tope "Teddy" Adenibuyan. He is a United States’ based Nigerian singer, song writer,
and performer. He is a graduate of The University of Texas.

Teddy is very proud of his four-year son. He is unmarried though. Teddy however has a number of hit tracks
to his credit. In fact, he has collaborated with or shared a stage with top A-listers like Timaya, P-Square,
Wizkid and Flavour.
^^^^
^^^^
https://jainda.com/biography-of-oluwabamike-bambam-olawunmi-biography/
http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/bbnaija-2018-housemate-bambam-profile/

Who is BBNaija Bambam?
Bambam's reals name are Oluwabamike “Bambam” Olawunmi, and she’s an actress and a singer...
The beautiful Bambam is a native of Ogun state, and she finished from Bells University of Technology
in 2013. Bamike is a graduate of Microbiology from Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State.
She was a notable student leader while in school.

Before the house, she worked as a Marketing Manager at the Hausba Experience.

Oluwabamike is an actress and singer. However, She currently works as a marketing management
staff at Hausba Experience.

She has starred in a number of movies. Among them is The Train.
She also has a musical single to her credit. It is a gospel music which she calls “Rest”.

When asked –
What irritates her the most about other people in brief: Dishonesty.
Also, What she brings into the BB House: I’ll bring drama and entertainment and my charm.
Finally, What she will do with the prize money: I’ll pay my tithes and invest in a few businesses.

Bambam attended film school, which was a way to overcome her parents divorce.

^^^^
^^^^
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam was on Monday night caught having sex with Teddy A in the bathroom

Recall that just yesterday, the internet was agog with controversies surrounding the pair over sex

However, viewers have gotten a clear answer as the pair were caught having sex in the toilet, thinking they were away from the cameras.

Recall that Miracle said all housemates have had sex, especially in the toilet, and that was the reason for missing condoms.

Pictures and videos of the scene has thrown social media agog as Nigerians are worried over Bambam who they think is being used by Teddy A.

Teddy A has a baby mama outside the house and a son.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/27/bbnaija-2018-bambamteddy-caught-sex-bathroom/

^^^^
^^^^
http://www.ghafla.com/ng/bbnaija-bambam-teddy-sex-video/
http://www.ghafla.com/ng/bbnaija-bambam-teddy-sex-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMZVJoH6adI?t=8

Summary:
OK... and the sex hormones could
NOT wait before kicking in. grin
These hormones kick in when you
least expect!

It's simply another EVIDENCE out of many that
most females [whether intelligent... or dumb]
also love "good sex" FROM TIME TO TIME
... but will do it in a coded fashion... AWAY
from public view so as NOT to be seen as
sluts. grin

Unfortunately... the hidden cameras caught the
live act. You never know... either of them could
still win the prize money... especially Bambam
if you have enough empathy for her coming
from especially females who tend to vote
more online.

Enjoy!
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
johnbu:
that is sodomite life, the life could be destroyed in sodomite way
Not my business
So I should be protecting her own and leave my

This is why Nigerian will continue to be poor people

80 million poor Nigerians 53.8% of Nigeria population
Why such huge figure
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Tamakay(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
I don't really know why this news is making wave. Two adults bang each is not news at all but I think the babes hypocritical attitude initially is what is annoying people here.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by mysteryman2014: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Why will her father allow her participate in such a show knowing the level of corruption that exists in the house.

This not the first episode, that one can claim ignorance of what is likely to happen in the house, so the father has himself to blame for whatever disciplinary action is taken against him.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by ashero1088: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2018
abegiii....
when this babe Go bbnaija house, nobody complain, when she and teddy dey kiss-kiss, cuddle-cuddle and smooch-smooch all around, every body be like #bamteddy all the way. when we even catch them under blanket dey ontop themselves naked, people no remember say she be church girl abi say her papa Na elder for church. now wey she come finally relief herself of the congee wey dey worry her na im people no want allow us hear word.
abegiii... pretenders and hypocrites every where. #ISTANDWITH@TEAMBAMTEDDY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
after the show, after she collect her entitlement ,she can change her denomination, Apostle Suleiman will welcome her wholeheartedly when if she can pay 10% of the money ... who decency Epp
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Acidosis:

Lol, it is one thing to have sex with your partner in your house; it is another to do it on a Global TV (DSTV).

Having sex on DSTV is greater than local prostitution bro. I'm sure her father didn't see that coming; he had his eyes fixed on the N45m price. Remember Debbie Rise of BBN '07 edition? Her father, also a pastor, didn't approve her participation, but who can stop the youths of nowadays?

Ruining your father's ministry and failing to win the ultimate price because of 5 min sex is one hell of a stup!d decision she would live to regret. Her children will also grow to read their mother's sexcapades on DSTV. Remember, the Internet never forgets.
and how are we sure she actually fvck ... BBN is full of fake people , later they will tell us dem no knack anything
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by gcof(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol how many of you gave her money or helped build her career and you are being disappointed that she is living her life. Abeg make una concentrate on your own lives
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Olifiz:
I am not holy myself but it baffles me how our morals have decayed in these times. I am surprised how peeps here are supporting sexual immorality. Someone even said because she’s a choir she should not have sex?. What is bad is bad. No matter what form bad comes with it can never be good.

We are not perfect, that doesn’t mean we should sin openly and nonchalantly. Pls let’s be guided. Have a blessed day.
You've said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by prettyboi1(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
Whether BamBam is a choir member or not, she has blood flowing in her veins and has feelings too. All these people reacting like chemical reactions do worse things secretly. BamBam is being real.

Meanwhile, i thought 85% of Nigerians do not watch big brother, because there's no moral in it? How then do you all get the news?

Don't mind the millions of hypocrites we have littered all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Ambassadors: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
The love of money is truly the root of all evil. So she believes a normal man can marry her again after she has gone to act blue film? But why do some people feel that if they learn a required skill and work hard they can't get billions? It's degrading for people going to act blue film and want to be celebrated.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by eevich: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Olifiz:
I am not holy myself but it baffles me how our morals have decayed in these times. I am surprised how peeps here are supporting sexual immorality. Someone even said because she’s a choir she should not have sex?. What is bad is bad. No matter what form bad comes with it can never be good.

We are not perfect, that doesn’t mean we should sin openly and nonchalantly. Pls let’s be guided. Have a blessed day.

There's a reason you have the highest likes and I'm proudly giving you the 170th like... Best comment so far. I dont know why Calling out a wrong/immoral act has to be associated with hypocrisy.. As long as I'm not condemning any one, I do not have to be perfect to do so(ie condemning the action, not the person). Even prostitutes/murderers/thieves would prefer for their children to live more decent lives and not follow in their path.. Its one thing to admit that a lot of people indulge in theft, ritual killings, fraud, fornication, sodomy etc.. But its another thing altogether to promote immorality and shut down people (who try to expose these wrongs) on the grounds that they may have been guilty of any of them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Olifiz(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2018
eevich:

There's a reason you have the highest likes & I'm proudly giving you the 170th like... Best comment so far. I dont know when Calling out a wrong/immoral act has to be associated with hypocrisy.. As long as I'm not condemning any one, I do not have to be perfect to do so(not condemn the person but the action). Even a prostitute/murderer/thief would prefer for their children not to follow in their path & to live more decent lives.. Its one thing to admit that a lot of people indulge in theft, ritual killing, fraud, fornication, sodomy etc.. But its another thing altogether to promote immorality & shut down people (who try to expose these wrongs) on the grounds that they may have been guilty of any of them too

Thanks so much, and well said.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by kambili999(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
what else is there 2no?
really so you already think you know her right? are you her God??
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by loomer: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
agarawu23:
Her parents will forgive her when she returns with the 45m . angry

Nonsense show

Na the show u go call useless or the people wey go sit from Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm to watch the show.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by taurusdude0(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
They should leave her alone biko
Who doesn't do afterall but i tot she was a virgin initially with the way she was behaving

Ceecee is like the realest babe in that house so far

Lol a while ago people would take $10k over cee cee,u ceeeeeeee now she's d only decent person left in the house �
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
ELDER MY FOOT . WHERE THEY EXPECTING HER TO SING IN D HOUSE? DONT DEY KNW WHAT BBN IS? OR NA CHURCH CRUSADE NI? IGNORANCE.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by 77up(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Ya all 'll be alright lass lass tongue
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nowenuse: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:
Assuming She wins 45m and donate 4.5m as tithe. They won't come online to say this .

Lol grin
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by OyinO: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
brodalikeme:
Church gal don kukuma dey act blue film. Shame on her abeg, she no get level. So because she smell say money fit come she begin compromise.
All the bad bad things in Nigeria are perpetrated by Church and Mosque worshippers.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by countryfive: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Olifiz:

true talk bros, u can't be more in the right
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Adezanoti: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2018
pzphoto:
As seen on twitter. Bbn 2018 Bambam toilet s€x with Teddy A is making waves right now. BamBam church members react to this. Read below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/bbn2018-bam-bams-church-member-reacts-to-her-toilet-sex-with-teddy-a/

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stephanie_amaty/status/968328150886305792
Abeg why we no just liv dis girl alone make she just live her life...him papa and mama dey liv dis lyf make dem liv am make she live her life na! hanhan!
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Smartademu(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2018
KahlDrogo:
I personally have smashed four chior members in my church. cheesy
Agent of the devil.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by oruma19: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
And so what
All this church members are crazy

So she should not have sex because she is a choir,make una ask una pastor how many female member he Don sleep with off camera.

Thunder from God fire una to million,this is why I hate Nigerians
pastors can Bleep those babes..na wa
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Laeroy(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
Whether BamBam is a choir member or not, she has blood flowing in her veins and has feelings too. All these people reacting like chemical reactions do worse things secretly. BamBam is being real.

Meanwhile, i thought 85% of Nigerians do not watch big brother, because there's no moral in it? How then do you all get the news?

via social media
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by marvin906(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
well my daughter won't be that dumb, to go to that dumb show .so she can't be my daughter.

theoretically speaking if she was your daughter what would you do undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
kambili999:
really so you already think you know her right? are you her God??
madam d question I asked was very simple and I don't c what it has got 2do with being a god. bbn I learnt is a reality show not an experiment. which means 4d 3 months these folks will b on d show, their whole lives(remember no more privacy) on d show will b on air. So based on that, I ask again, what else is there 2no? If u no other things that are there 2no, pls share
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:

There re still virgins but it's not their fault nah if they aren't afterall na men like you day disvirgin them cheesy

baby girl, don't u think it will b rude of guys 2 turn a lady back when she requests 4 disvirgining service? Its not fair now considering that d service is free. 4 these ladies its ok,. Not d ones that have already disvirgin that will tell u they are virgins. When u now want 2 use ur instrument, u will c that instead of their meter 2b reading 000, it will b reading 15,000 upwards
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by MhizAJ(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
baby girl, don't u think it will b rude of guys 2 turn a lady back when she requests 4 disvirgining service? Its not fair now considering that d service is free. 4 these ladies its ok,. Not d ones that have already disvirgin that will tell u they are virgins. When u now want 2 use ur instrument, u will c that instead of their meter 2b reading 000, it will b reading 15,000 upwards

Chai!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.