Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A (54951 Views)

BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period? / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by ogakizito(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
"I'm personel..."? Is that even correct?

English teachers cool
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by manchester4lyf: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
As if d church is paying her for being a choir, or since wen has being a choir become a Rev sister job, she is doing her own for 45million,why many of u is doing it for lesser Dan a 500 naira,,
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by efighter: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
And so what
All this church members are crazy

So she should not have sex because she is a choir,make una ask una pastor how many female member he Don sleep with off camera.

Thunder from God fire una to million,this is why I hate Nigerians

The Pastor has not been sleeping with ladies at the market square. If he does that at all, it is behind closed door, not on international TV. Omo Esu, pada leyin mi
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
efighter:

The Pastor has not been sleeping with ladies at the market square. If he does that at all, it is behind closed door, not on international TV. Omo Esu, pada leyin mi
thank you for admitting he do sleep with his members

God bless you and what is international TV

All those rubbish una president da do for international position is that one not bigger than Bambam own
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by kambili999(f): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
madam d question I asked was very simple and I don't c what it has got 2do with being a god. bbn I learnt is a reality show not an experiment. which means 4d 3 months these folks will b on d show, their whole lives(remember no more privacy) on d show will b on air. So based on that, I ask again, what else is there 2no? If u no other things that are there 2no, pls share
Oga I don't know the lady. I'm neither supporting her nor castigating her. I'm just saying no one knows her at all so people coming to say ill about her shouldn't. cheers
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
And so what

So she should not have sex because she is a choir,make una ask una pastor how many female member he Don sleep with off camera.

It was better she doesn't claim church girl than claim to one to drag the Christian faith and her family to the mould. Did you see any Muslim lady in the show?

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:
Assuming She wins 45m and donate 4.5m as tithe. They won't come online to say this .
If her church is principled like the likes of mfm, deeper life, bride assembly and among others, they will reject the money before Yahweh will. Even if she pays in another church ,Yahweh will reject it. You can try this with igbe or Sango gods if her act is forbidden
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It was better she doesn't claim church girl than claim to one to drag the Christian faith and her family to the mould. Did you see any Muslim lady in the show?
I don't see any because their doctrine or believe prevent them from it.

Guy I see nothing wrong with what Bambam did.
She is a human being for christ sake and I like the fact that she proof it
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
Whether BamBam is a choir member or not, she has blood flowing in her veins and has feelings too. All these people reacting like chemical reactions do worse things secretly. BamBam is being real.

Meanwhile, i thought 85% of Nigerians do not watch big brother, because there's no moral in it? How then do you all get the news?
Most Nigerians are hypocrite in condemning big brother naija but they are enjoying it secretly. They are the first to turn it their TV at night to catch sex scenes yet many of them will come out to rant. Yes what bam bam did was not good but it is her life. She has the choice to choose whether to live the way she wants. Again why are people not condemning Teddy? Isn't he a father? When would will grow from this archaic attitude of bashing ladies for promiscuity? Didn't the man enjoyed it too? Why can't we bash both sexes instead of just one

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
I don't see any because their doctrine or believe prevent them from it.

Guy I see nothing wrong with what Bambam did.
She is a human being for christ sake and I like the fact that she proof it
She is a human being and the doctrine of the church condems such act. It is a big sin to have sex with a person you are not married to be it public or open.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
asuustrike2009:

She is a human being and the doctrine of the church condems such act. It is a big sin to have sex with a person you are not married to be it public or open.
Taaa I spit on this you said

Which doctrine?

Is it the same doctrine that values the rich than the poor

Is it the same doctrine that play politics in church

GOD forbid this 21 century generation churches.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
kambili999:
Oga I don't know the lady. I'm neither supporting her nor castigating her. I'm just saying no one knows her at all so people coming to say ill about her shouldn't. cheers
here we go again, taking d discussion away from d simple question I asked u. I didn't ask u if u are supporting her or castigating her. I don't care about that. I only asked that based on d nature of d show of which she is a participant, is there anything that d folks watching d show wouldn't no about her? how can someone live her life on tv everyday, yet in ur words "no one knows her at all"? what are those things u say people don't no about her?
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Mitsurugi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
thunder fire you

Has it gotten to point of you insulting me

I can see you lack home training

You lack common sense home training and are a waste to my generation for the hypocritical buffoon you are. I say again since you are a unique Nigerian may your daughter make you proud like Bambam. Be bold and say Amen you idiotic trout. grin
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mitsurugi:

You lack common sense home training and are a waste to my generation for the hypocritical buffoon you are. I say again since you are a unique Nigerian may your daughter make you proud like Bambam. Be bold and say Amen you idiotic trout. grin
thunder fire you there

Such a wasted sperm
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Olifiz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mitsurugi:

He must accept o. Since he’s supporting the act. I will say it again. What is bad is bad. because we all sin doesn’t mean sin is good. Let’s just accept that for once.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Mitsurugi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
thunder fire you there

Such a wasted sperm

At least I can classify as sperm you are odious vermin fit to be found in the shit of sick piglets. grin
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
Taaa I spit on this you said

Which doctrine?

Is it the same doctrine that values the rich than the poor

Is it the same doctrine that play politics in church

GOD forbid this 21 century generation churches.
Oga the Bible is the standard for Christians. It is very clear on fornication so no need stressing it

Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by kambili999(f): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
here we go again, taking d discussion away from d simple question I asked u. I didn't ask u if u are supporting her or castigating her. I don't care about that. I only asked that based on d nature of d show of which she is a participant, is there anything that d folks watching d show wouldn't no about her? how can someone live her life on tv everyday, yet in ur words "no one knows her at all"? what are those things u say people don't no about her?
I don't watch it n I don't know her
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
kambili999:
I don't watch it n I don't know her
I didn't say u no her but just like u I don't watch bbn. But 4 those who watch, u can't tell me that in d process of watching d program they wouldn't no her as u said
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by kambili999(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
I didn't say u no her but just like u I don't watch bbn. But 4 those who watch, u can't tell me that in d process of watching d program they wouldn't no her as u said
* speechless * and *numb*
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by OpinionCounts(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
All those sex scenes are make believe to spice the show, they do not actually have sex, its just acting to grab watchers interest.
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by blacid: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
amani63:
And so what

See if you are bad, don't pretend. People r saying much stuffs because she's in the choir, people that are meant to sing unto the heavens. She was acting like she's all good. That's one thing about cee-c, she doesn't fake things, so real.

But it doesn't change the fact that she did something bad
Re: BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A by eevich: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2018
eevich:

There's a reason you have the highest likes and I'm proudly giving you the 170th like... Best comment so far. I dont know why Calling out a wrong/immoral act has to be associated with hypocrisy.. As long as I'm not condemning any one, I do not have to be perfect to do so(ie condemning the action, not the person). Even prostitutes/murderers/thieves would prefer for their children to live more decent lives and not follow in their path.. Its one thing to admit that a lot of people indulge in theft, ritual killings, fraud, fornication, sodomy etc.. But its another thing altogether to promote immorality and shut down people (who try to expose these wrongs) on the grounds that they may have been guilty of such acts too

BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51