Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,173 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates (1918 Views)

71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Whois(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'll study again

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ijoba22(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
internationalman:

Mr man mind yourself, unless you want thunder to fire you.
i can see purely u dnt have future plan and u are part of nigeria problem
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
ijoba22:
i can see purely u dnt have future plan and u are part of nigeria problem
And you keep trolling someone who doesn't have feature plan on social media.
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ijoba22(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
internationalman:

And you keep trolling someone who doesn't have feature plan on social media.
am not trolling you am trying to impact some moral and sense into your fucking brain to reason proper, what is value of 15m in naija economy
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
ijoba22:
am not trolling you am trying to impact some moral and sense into your fucking brain to reason proper, what is value of 15m in naija economy
Oga i will burn my certificate for #15m not to talk of dollars.

It's my decision
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ijoba22(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
internationalman:

Oga i will burn my certificate for #15m not to talk of dollars.

It's my decision
ok go ahead,that why nigerian cant progress instead to sit down reason what to do, it what is not possible that they will aruging about, who will give u 15m to burn ur paper
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
ijoba22:
ok go ahead,that why nigerian cant progress instead to sit down reason what to do, it what is not possible that they will aruging about, who will give u 15m to burn ur paper
It's just for fun.
And don't tell me you won't burn yours if faced with a similar condition.
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ijoba22(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
internationalman:

It's just for fun.
And don't tell me you won't burn yours if faced with a similar condition.
fat lie
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Hahjascho(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
1.Who will ask you to burn ur certificates, then give u 15M dollars? ....will the person eventually eat the burnt certificates?...lol....THIS is NOT FEASIBLE SIR...rather than commenting and looking for what is not lost

2. If it is, to be based on Assumption, then, the answer is emphatic No....EVERYTHING IS NOT BASED ON MONEY MY BROTHER....like commitment.. Integrity..... e.t.c......How will someone trade his future for funds.....No one knows 2moro....or what future may speak of Education

3....Actually, money good ooo.....But my answer will still be No

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your WAEC, NECO Scratch Cards Easily / Guys Tells Ayra Starr Small Yansh Dey Shake. She Also Shows Off Her Small Boobs / I Made My First Million Naira During ASUU Strike With Nfts... See How I Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.