Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Fans Gather To Pay Tribute To Bollywood Star Sridevi Kapoor Last Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Gather To Pay Tribute To Bollywood Star Sridevi Kapoor Last Time (579 Views)

Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / BBNaija: Nina “The Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Gather To Pay Tribute To Bollywood Star Sridevi Kapoor Last Time by indi348: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2018
Bollywood Celebrities and fans have gathered in the western Indian city of Mumbai to pay their respects to Bollywood star Sridevi Kapoor, who died in Dubai on 24th Feb 2018.

Large numbers of police have been deployed outside the cinestar's house, on the procession route and outside the Vile Parle Seva Samaj crematorium where the body will be taken. Thousands of fans are expected to turn out for the funeral.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Reveals Incorrect Percentage Published For Nina During Eviction Show / Big Brother Naija: Bambam On What Went Wrong With Her Friendship With Tobi / "Am I Being Loved Outside?, This is what I’m bothered about; " - Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.