Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) (860 Views)

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Who Still Remembers This Guinness Michael Power Advert ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) by onismate: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Who remembers this guy? I guess some younger folks may not know him. Dude graced our TV screens in the Early and mid 2000s in Nollywood. He was that action path guy producers used to interpret roles of bad boy. He was that human killing machine in movies, sometimes the bad boy that terrorises politicians, the city and an entire country in most of his movies. Lover boy no dey fit him at all. With that his deep voice and strong face, dude was the Sina Rambo of Nollywood.
His name is Hank Anuku, I call him the Nollywood villain back then. When I was in secondary school, I remembered telling my sister he was my acting role model because of the action roles he plays in movies. I remember the movie, ‘Senator, king of the jungle.’ Kaiii, Dude killed it in those movies. I learnt he started having problems with alcohol and smoking and family/marital issues that he relocated to Ghana and naturalised as citizen. He will be 58 this year, his age is running.
I for they miss Hanks but thank God for people like Sambasa Nzeribe, Tope
Tedela and others. We still dey watch Nollywood action movies…

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1431-photos-who-still-remembers-this-guy-hank-anuku-who-gave-us-one-of-the-best-action-moves-in-nollywood-those-days

Re: Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) by forreelinc(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
flat head
Re: Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Anuku the man with Crack voice.

I remember one movie like that, he was hired by Genevive's father to chase away lover boy " Jim Iyke " from Gene tongue Jim suffered from the beast.

May God bless AIT of those days. You watch movie till day break.
Re: Who Still Remembers This Guy, Nollywood Prince Of Action Movies? (photos) by theNOISEmaker: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
King of the jungle

(1) (Reply)

BBN Cee Cee Flauts Cleavages / Mx Player For Pc / Bbnaija: Esther Is Using Frodd To Get More Fans-diane Blast Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.