Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture (35824 Views)

Ibalu Mmaonwu By Chief Micheal Udegbi.. Who understands the message... / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Argentinian Police Claims Mice Ate Half A Ton Of Missing Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by dainformant(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
A Nigerian man based Leicester, United Kingdom, who strongly believes in his culture - has compared a message he got from his fellow countryman and a message he got from an Argentinian lady. According to Uba Acho, the message he got from the Nigerian was filled with insults because of his different religious views while the Argentinian lady politely tried to inquire about Nigerian culture and history.

Uba Acho implied that while a foreigner is interested to know his culture, his countryman is busy insulting him and wishing him bad.

This is what Uba Acho shared on his social media page;

Spot The Difference?

These are two of the hundreds of messages I get on hourly basis in my inbox.

One screenshot is a message from a brother, my fellow Blackman, African and Nigerian. He coursed me, wish me bad and evil for having a different view about his religion and trying to promote our culture and identity. This my brother will rather see me that share same black gene suffer and die, for the sake of a middle eastern man that allegedly lived 2000yrs ago.

On the second screenshot, is a message from a fellow from faraway Argentina , I do not know, and chances are we may never meet in life nor will our paths cross. But she’s interested to know about this culture I’m talking, she’s curious, she’s inquisitive to know. That doesn’t make her non believer in Christianity.I don’t like putting my people down, because when and if I do so, I’m equally putting myself down, because I see myself in every Blackman, African, Nigerian and Igbo.

But truth be said, we’ve got work to do in the area of reasoning and thinking.

Thank you

Peace

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/uk-based-man-compares-messages-got-nigerian-argentinian-lady-photos.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Evablizin(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oya sorry no vex too much. Next.......

10 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
nnigerians are stupid,insultive and wicked,how then can we progress

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
nnigerians are stupid,insultive and wicked,how then can we progress
I guess your dad is from Malawi, while your mum is from Burundi. undecided

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
I guess your dad is from Malawi, while your more is from Burundi. undecided

i stand by my comment

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

i stand by my comment
With all due respect, you're just being a bloddy hypocrite.... If Ghanians or South Africans call a citizen of Nigeria stupid, you will be the first to pounce on them or take them to the cleaners.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by castrol180(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bull shìt comparison...

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Skepticus: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
cool

The calmness and open-mindedness expressed by the writer in the second message is soothing.

The first is a clear example why the Nigerian man thrives on the crab syndrome

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by chukslawrence(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
ok
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by afbstrategies: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
cool
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Most Nigerian are fantastically ignorant and miseducated. When I say most, I mean 60.8% population plus the graduates and masters holders.

If I hadn't been to the university I wouldn't have known this.

I'm pretty much ignorant myself due to the failed system but am not so arrogant about it like the rest of the population.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by phayvoursky(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
WE NEVER LOVE OUR OWN.

THAT'S WHY SOME PARENTS WILL PAY HEAVILY FOR THEIR KIDS TO LEARN BRITISH ACCENT.

AND THIS GUY WEY DE CAUSE IN THE NAME OF DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY; JESUS DID NOT FORCE HIMSELF ON ANYONE

NIGERIANS AND SPIRITUALITY SEF. THAT'S HOW ONE VP's WIFE SAID "ONLY PRAYERS WILL BRING BACK DAPCHI GIRLS".

IF SO; PRAYERS SHOULD HAVE REBUILT THE TWIN TOWERS DESTROYED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by ZombieBuster: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blame this on Buhari

There is frustration in the land

People are angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Unik3030: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
the same way they are quick to insult daddy freeze without trying to know the reason behind his actions

12 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by vivalavida(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
The man that cursed him is a Yoruba man named Olayinka. Forget the painting of the name. We can all see it.

It is natural for them to abuse

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by etugba(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin can somebody please play me nicki minaj - bed of lies
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Ayodejioak(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Great!!
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Ikenna17(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Why was he being insulted, is he an atheist or something?

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by helphelp: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Its cursed not coursed

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by OnyeOGA(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
castrol180:
you see ur life
Space booker.
grin
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Phelix01(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
No vex... Nigerians are angry like d gods of d land. Buhari dey do him own,
Daddy freeze self dey Yan
Fulani herdsmen dey kill
boko Haram dey kidnap.
bro, Nigeria no dey easy now.
see wetin they turn Wizkid and David to, all Na Nigeria. we are angry

4 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
nn
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by castrol180(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
OnyeOGA:

you see ur life
Space booker.
grin

Onye oshi
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by afbstrategies: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
I agree with him. We really have a long way to go. There's so much anger even among those who call themselves Christians and Muslims. undecided
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Bitterleafsoup: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ignorace is why we are still a 3rd World country...
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead.

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by OnyeOGA(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
castrol180:

Onye oshi
bia, nwanne m.
Ikpo m iyi ozo, aga m ekpesa 'moderator' ya 'banuo gi.

3 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Xbee007(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ikenna17:
Why was he being insulted, is he an atheist or something?
Obviously, he is freed from the shackle of mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some people become insulting because they’re unable to compose a convincing argument and so they end up embarrassing themselves by becoming belligerent.

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by slimtoney(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Intolerance at its peak. It is the same reason Nigeria is where it is today. People simply lose their heads any time the issue of religion is mentioned. Did the man insulted his religion or he was just expressing his opinion about what he believed in? I pray and hope that this generation of ours should outgrow being slaves to religion and ethnic sentiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
#CommonSense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully / Photos From Princess Adesola's 45th Birthday Celebration / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.