Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (41536 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Evergreen4(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
This cold they are talking about in Europe, one day I will experience it. God hear my prayers
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
nothing beats sex during winter. always explosive and hot. chai
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by vicmela(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lovely cute n Sharp
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by chuksnwadc: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
gud one
zoba88:
The wife of ex-Super Eagles skipper Vincent Enyeama has taken to social media to gush about her husband.According to her,Vincent is her 'warmer' despite the freezing cold.Below is what she wrote...

'Freezing cold but I’ve got my ‘warmer’ right by my side'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/cold-but-i-got-my-warmer-enyeama-wife.html?m=1
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Aieboocaar(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Money no good

Amaechi no even like am grin

How many milligram of thunder you want bros??! grin

just use your hand decide cheesy
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by RexTramadol1: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Just that?

If u ask me, Na who I go ask?
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by bikefab(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Una too fine abeg.
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Mpanyi: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin be the warmer if e no be the man money? Madam abegi
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by olayinex(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
hold am well o cos na him.b d best for u, guy just enjoy..u don try for us too but we go miss u ur savings dha
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by efighter: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Im addicted to success stories.

It still baffles me how some people are just filled with hatred.

That's the worst you can ever do to yourself!

I have learned to laugh with the joyful and mourn with the grief

This has been one of my key secret to success over the years

Welldone guys. Let that joy not cease in your house!!

If Otedola, Tinubu, Dangote, Fashola, Wike, Amaechi and other national thieves come to the public to flaunt their ill-gotten wealth, I will curse them because God also curses thieves like them.

For Mikel Obi, Jay-Jay Okocha, Wizkid or Wizman, P-Square, Seun Osewa e.t.c. I will rejoice with them because they worked hard and God blessed their effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
err... not this kinda cold we are experiencing here today. Infact it's so cold Ten fat women with 100 degree heat in their big bottoms can not keep me warm tongue
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Applaner: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
your own is good.

let me go and look for my own warmer
Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Indeed it is very cold.

Took this pics in the early hours of today.

Re: Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' by donqx: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
there u go...if he go broke.... then you become cold to him....money remains a strong bond holding relationship and marriages.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona / Crowd Queues At Ahmed Musa's House In Jos For Ramadan Charity / Top Privately Owned Football Clubs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.