Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? (1233 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls i need your advice as to what profitable business can i do with #500,000?
Thank you
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by Ambassador1991(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
fermlad:
Thank you

If you are based in Lagos, I will advice you to go into food and pastries business I.e 2 in 1. It is a very profitable and viable business.

No matter how bad the Nigerian economy is, people must consume to be alive.

However, I plan to start it here but no enough capital. If you wish we partner or you invest in the business, we can.

Feel free to WhatsApp: 0908 299 5825, if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ambassador1991:

If you are based in Lagos, I will advice you to go into food and pastries business I.e 2 in 1. It is a very profitable and viable business.

No matter how bad the Nigerian economy is, people must consume to be alive.

However, I plan to start it here but no enough capital. If you wish we partner or you invest in the business, we can.

Feel free to WhatsApp: 0908 299 5825, if you are interested.

Thanks i appreciate your input
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by ojoshu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
invest in Filmmaking as a Co producer and experience huge profits
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
ojoshu:

Really?
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by DEGABA(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
ojoshu:
Explain in details
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by kennystones: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
fermlad:
Thank you
you can invest in sports,provide services that people dont have access to

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
kennystones:
you can invest in sports,provide services that people dont have access to

Kindly shed more light pls
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by kennystones: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2018
fermlad:

Kindly shed more light pls
sorry for the late reply.pool ,field,court.not what I mean by sports investment. But to be honest its actually part of it.but the funds available can't provide that kinda services.
So what I mean by sports investment I mean providing services that people need,that they dont have access to.colleges in america do provide scholarships to athletes.like full ride scholarships. Did you know that?
The scholarships do cater for feeding,accomodation,tuition, gym,book and library,sports kits. Transportation.
You can partner with international organizations.like the UN .there is an arm sports.use sports to promote peace.they had their 10th anniversary in Monaco.they have the likes of henry,mata,drogba.many sports people as their ambassadors. You can also help athletes go pro.you can partner with sports academies abroad.help athletes become professionals .
Help in production of highlights reel.you can also help in organising seminars and educating parents on the importance of sports.hmmm I can go on and on.
But the most important thing is ,if you dont have passion for something,you can't succeed.or let me say the success rate is limited.if you need more info or you want to partner.let me know

1 Like

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by Ay04z(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Save more. Wen u reach 900k or 1m. Kom for tutorial on how to make 200k to 300k per month with legit business.
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by cleanbenincars(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
This piece of information reveals a reliable way to make some extra spending money regularly, and for a long time too. This is 100% guaranteed. You can start making money conveniently at your spare-time, with minimal investment capital, negligible risk factors, even without special or compulsory technical skills. And this money-making means has been tested, and proven to work incredibly.
Okay, I’m talking about the hybrid guava farming business. An advantageous agro-based venture. You can make money off this special guava specie, from a few trees planted at your backyard. In fact let me be specific. You’ll regularly make money for as long as 15-20yrs.
But like any other thing in life that’s worth it, you’ll first have to understand the hybrid guava farming business to start making money off it. That’s a common sense approach. Understanding the process guarantees you’ll certainly reap the benefits.
you can find more on :exposedguavamillions.com

Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by fermlad: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
More responses pls
Re: What Reasonable Business Can I Do With #500k? by lonimi22(f): 3:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Communication preferences change daily. Is talk still cheap? Is airtime now a new source of oil in Nigeria? Uploading selfies free? Time will tell. According to "New Telegraph", Nigerians spent N3.208trn on airtime in 2017, hence now prefer airtime/data to food!

Nigeria's population is now over 194 million, let us assume you sell airtime or data to 5,000 people in a month at N500 with a discount of 4%, you are expected to earn a profit of N100,000 (one hundred thousand naira).

Take action today. 4% discount on every airtime or data purchase/sale on eStore SMS meaning you could tap into airtime business and rake in passive income.

No special requirements
No SIM Cards/membership certificate
No worry on target
No membership fees
No expiration of airtime since no target instigation.

signup for free on www.estoresms.com
call 09083686945 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Idplr.com Account For Sale. / Five Smart Alternatives To Western Union And Moneygram / Make Money From Google Via Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.