Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (6053 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
I need you guys honest suggestion on a business that i can start with 500k and be making average monthly profit of 150k and above.
My daily work is sapping a lot of energy from me and the pay is not sustaining me and my family,my savings is depleting fast from initial 1.5m to slightly above 500k within 3yrs. I work like an elephant and eat like an ant,taking care of my basic needs and family is now a difficult task for me and spouse not yet working yet.
I came here to seek advice from honest people here on a business that i will start bcus am planning quiting once the business start moving well.
NB.. Am not interested in bit com and coins business,i want to build a sustainable business that will keep growing year by year.
please offer your suggestion and save a life.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by polimaf(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
You can do OEM/ODM of phones from china just like tecno, infinix, Iphone etc....
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Actuarydeji(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
DEGABA:
I need you guys honest suggestion on a business that i can start with 500k and be making average monthly profit of 150k and above.
My daily work is sapping a lot of energy from me and the pay is not sustaining me and my family,my savings is depleting fast from initial 1.5m to slightly above 500k within 3yrs. I work like an elephant and eat like an ant,taking care of my basic needs and family is now a difficult task for me and spouse not yet working yet.
I came here to seek advice from honest people here on a business that i will start bcus am planning quiting once the business start moving well.
NB.. Am not interested in bit com and coins business,i want to build a sustainable business that will keep growing year by year.
Let me introduce you to manufacturing business.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
You can do OEM/ODM of phones from china just like tecno, infinix, Iphone etc....
can u offer more explanation pls.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Let me introduce you to manufacturing business.
am willing to learn.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Actuarydeji(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
DEGABA:
am willing to learn.
Chat with me in private
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Chat with me in private
I pm you.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Your suggestions are welcome guys.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by polimaf(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
DEGABA:
can u offer more explanation pls.
ermmm... It's by getting phone manufacturers in China and negotiate with them to produce [hones for you with your brand name on it. You can start with torch light fones and then move on to Smart fones or look for phone makers in other country and become their Nigerian Representative... Whatsapp me on +234 812 644 0637
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
ermmm... It's by getting phone manufacturers in China and negotiate with them to produce [hones for you with your brand name on it. You can start with torch light fones and then move on to Smart fones or look for phone makers in other country and become their Nigerian Representative... Whatsapp me on +234 812 644 0637
Very interesting,pls can 500k do it.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by steveblue: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
You can invest in Forex Trading Business and get minimum of 20% ROI monthly. Its gives you rest of mind and work with little stress
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by polimaf(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
DEGABA:
Very interesting,pls can 500k do it.
Sure, 500k can start with torch light fones and you pay marekters on commission when the fone lands...
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Demonicide(f): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
nice one.. i will chat you up wink
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by DEGABA(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
Sure, 500k can start with torch light fones and you pay marekters on commission when the fone lands...
i will chat wt you.
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Demonicide(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
Are you into it already?
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by fermlad: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm in the same situation
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Thomas15(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why don't you go into the bulk SMS business with 50k and invest in advertisement with various media channels with 100k or more as you choose(Linda ikeji's blog for example, 50k per post visible to millions of people).
It is a silent money making business doable just with an internet access.
Visit my bulk SMS website on my signature to have an idea of how it works. We can set you up in three working days. You call me on 08083580101 to get more information.

DEGABA:
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by polimaf(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Message me on WhatsApp... Done for power bank that JumpStart vehicle
Demonicide:
Are you into it already?
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by structuredan(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
i partner with a Multi Concept company u earn 0.71 - 1% daily Roi this company has physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
You can start a bet9ja biz as an agent, believe me you will be making over 200-400k every month. But it's base on customer turnout and location too
My personal experience
I started this bizness early 2017 during my pre-nysc days with my little savings and support from my parents. My dear as I speak to u, I'm done with my Nysc and I ve 3 shops currently running in portharcourt.i make 600k-1,00,000m everymonth. You can visit bet9.com and get all the necessary info you need..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by samilo88(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
DEGABA:
Boss 150k per month for a 500k investment is on the high side. That's 30% ROI monthly. Very few legit investments can guarantee that. If u can get a tricycle to distribute pure water around where u are u ll make good money. I currently have one that makes a minimum of 4k daily after deducting driver expense and fueling. Am looking at getting another one when I get funds as I am unable to cope with the demands of distribution with just one tricycle. The tricycle should cost around 550k. Once you partner with a pure water coy u are Good to go. I have my regular job but this business still gives me good income without interfering with my job.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by obicentlis: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
samilo88:

Boss 150k per month for a 500k investment is on the high side. That's 30% ROI monthly. Very few legit investments can guarantee that. If u can get a tricycle to distribute pure water around where u are u ll make good money. I currently have one that makes a minimum of 4k daily after deducting driver expense and fueling. Am looking at getting another one when I get funds as I am unable to cope with the demands of distribution with just one tricycle. The tricycle should cost around 550k. Once you partner with a pure water coy u are Good to go. I have my regular job but this business still gives me good income without interfering with my job.
What's your location?
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by africanman85: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
polimaf:
Message me on WhatsApp... Done for power bank that JumpStart vehicle
I am interested
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by samilo88(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
obicentlis:

What's your location?
Calabar
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by emilyone(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Following with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by karlboss: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
emilyone:
Following with keen interest.

Same here
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Jethrolite(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:
You can start a bet9ja biz as an agent, believe me you will be making over 200-400k every month. But it's base on customer turnout and location too
My personal experience
I started this bizness early 2017 during my pre-nysc days with my little savings and support from my parents. My dear as I speak to u, I'm done with my Nysc and I ve 3 shops currently running in portharcourt.i make 600k-1,00,000m everymonth. You can visit bet9.com and get all the necessary info you need..
Oga you're not into this business.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by biztip: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2018
polimaf:
don't make a mistake of going into this biz wit ur 500k. u won't make anytin. did this biz years back. if not that I have balanced well in biz would have lost alot
its capital intensive and most of d phones might be faulty and u need to send back and be changed. moreover profit margin of selling small phones has reduced. a lot of competition in d market
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by polimaf(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2018
biztip:

don't make a mistake of going into this biz wit ur 500k. u won't make anytin. did this biz years back. if not that I have balanced well in biz would have lost alot
Can you please share your mistakes? What steps did you take that made you lost? What are the reasons you could give that made you lost so much? Thanks
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by rayblings(m): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2018
DEGABA:

Hello there, I'll advise you to open a restaurant and earn daily.. You don't even need up to 500k.. I envy one uneducated calabar guy in my area, one day I asked him how much he makes daily and he told me 40k-80k sometimes even more... But bro if you can open a Nigerian restaurant in Ghana chiaaa you will smile to the bank like banky.. This is not hear say I am sure about it
Re: I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. by Everest1989(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2018
rayblings:

Hello there, I'll advise you to open a restaurant and earn daily.. You don't even need up to 500k.. I envy one uneducated calabar guy in my area, one day I asked him how much he makes daily and he told me 40k-80k sometimes even more... But bro if you can open a Nigerian restaurant in Ghana chiaaa you will smile to the bank like banky.. This is not hear say I am sure about it
It is very difficult for a real business man to tell you how much he makes... no matter how close you may be with him/her...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria / Teach Us One Product You Know How To Manufacture / The Best Bank In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.