Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) (44221 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
As it was earlier reported that Lagos Gov commissioned a park and bridge which was funded and built by Deeper Life church, these are the pictures from the commissioning.

SOurce:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/lagos-gov-akinwunmi-ambode-commissions.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by countryfive: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by iambijo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Very nice.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

At least this is coming from the Church. And not an Enterprise

☣ ☠

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by despi64(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
no be for him church members? na to create easy flow for people to come donate tithes nau. Well, him try sha

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Where is that cow called Freez

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
THIS IS GOOD AND COMMENDABLE.

IF DEEPER LIFE COULD ACHIEVE THIS FEAT EVEN IF ITS JUST TO EASE MOVEMENT FOR THOSE COMING INTO THE WORSHIP CENTRE; IMAGINE WHAT WINNERS OR RCCG CAN DO.

THE CHURCH CAN CHANGE THINGS. IF EACH CHURCH HAS FREE HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS AND DON'T YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

IF THE GOVERNMENT CANT UTILISE MY TAXES AND THE CHURCH CAN UTILISE MY OFFERINGS AND PLEDGES; I'D DEFINITELY PUT MY RESOURCES INTO A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
despi64:
no be for him church members? na to create easy flow for people to come donate tithes nau. Well, him try sha
The only day we gonna use it is sunday morning and thats all,so the public can or might use it from sunday evening till saturday evening.okay?

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
wink

how many LIKES can we get for DEEPER LIFE for this laudable project wink wink

330 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by narorose(f): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Xyzee: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
I was thinking Lagos State is the one financing the reconstruction and renovation of the Gbagada park, nice to know it is Deeper Life.

This is commendable.

25 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by veacea: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Where is brother daddy freeze

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good one

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one
Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good CSR.
(Corporate Social Responsibility) From the church.
This is highly COMMENDABLE

Expecting More of it from others.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
despi64:

Do you hate good things ? Please don't so good things will come to you. Learn to appreciate little things so bigger once will come to you

35 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by imohchard(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
I dont know how they are going to do it, but that place would be a hive of underground activities

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
I am impressed

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Great! Pastor Kumuyi, God bless you real good.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Abeyjide: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
kudos to them
Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by mynaijadj(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deeper than Freezer...

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
phayvoursky:
THIS IS GOOD AND COMMENDABLE.

IF DEEPER LIFE COULD ACHIEVE THIS FEAT EVEN IF ITS JUST TO EASE MOVEMENT FOR THOSE COMING INTO THE WORSHIP CENTRE; IMAGINE WHAT WINNERS OR RCCG CAN DO.

THE CHURCH CAN CHANGE THINGS. IF EACH CHURCH HAS FREE HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS AND DON'T YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.

IF THE GOVERNMENT CANT UTILISE MY TAXES AND THE CHURCH CAN UTILISE MY OFFERINGS AND PLEDGES; I'D DEFINITELY PUT MY RESOURCES INTO A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
Boss, forget that thing o. Deeper life fit get money pass those church weh you mention o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by deji17: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Your tithes at work.. Don't forget to pay your TAX to Govt too.

Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

Tax is a must, not optional...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
nice one! God bless them for that

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by JimloveTM(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
All of you shouting Freeze should stop giving him relevance. Who is he? A bald headed receding hairline frog?

11 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deeper life don't pay tithes.
Am I correct?
Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Deeper life don't pay tithes.
Am I correct?
they do, but its not emphasised

7 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Commendable.....The church is seen and heard lately. Good one.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by ProjectNaija(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
It's really wrong and dishonest to claim that deeper life donated a car park and bridge to the public as the car park is not open to the public but strictly for their private use in their new church head quarters building. The truth is that the church did not even have any plans to build this car park till it was imposed on them by governor Fashola as a precondition for allowing them to open and operate from the premises. The truth is that building approval should never have been given to a church of that size (40,000) capacity in a residential area because of traffic considerations but somehow they got it. Along the line when residents of the area(i am one) saw how big the structure was and the implications for traffic, some of us petitioned the then governor of Lagos state(Fashola) and Fashola came personally to inspect the site. It was then he gave them the condition of providing adequate parking and an alternative route(bridge) as a precondition for allowing them to open the church. The church had no concerns about the traffic problems their being there would cause neither did they care and if not for Fashola they would have gone ahead to open the church years ago not giving a damn about the horrendous traffic a church of the size will cause in a residential area. For them to spin it round and give an impression that they are donating something to the public is damn right nauseating. They built because it was imposed on them and for their own selfish reasons.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Praktikals:

Boss, forget that thing o. Deeper life fit get money pass those church weh you mention o

Deeper life get money na but if every church fit do like this country no good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.