Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-a Toilet Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-a Toilet Romance (536 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-a Toilet Romance by Blogsphere: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Source - .COM

Reno Omokri has reacted to the trending video of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Bam Bam and Teddy A copulating in the toilet two nights ago.

He wondered why housemates caught having s*x in the toilet are been referred to as stars.

In a tweet, the former presidential aide cautioned Nigerians against replicating everything from the western world.

He wrote,

“When I was a child, only animals had intercourse in the open for all to see. Now I am an adult, Nigerians call people who publicly have intercourse in a toilet, stars! If they are stars, it must be very dark over Nigeria! We have a culture. Not everything from the West is good!”

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/bbnaija-reno-omokri-reacts-to-bambam.html

Re: Bbnaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-a Toilet Romance by Solidkay(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mr Reno,

your reaction is equivalent to noise pollution in the ears of the addicted lovers of the show,
so quit seeking unnecessary attention and channel the energy into doing something productive for you immediate surrounding.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Rick Ross Gets Placed On Life Support Machine / I Have No Plan To Date Alex After The Show — Leo #bbnaija / I Started My Business On Instagram-Laura Ikeji Kanu At The SM Jury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.