Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! (2284 Views)

Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / Please, I Need Help On Virginal Discharge Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by RogkkMoore: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2010
angryTry to avoid public embarrassment, visit http://www.fartsclinic.info
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by unclesam99: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
Thanks, jare. These things can happen to anybody o!! I remember the day I entered a bus and as I was about sitting down, my buttocks gave a silent whistle like those flying xmas bangers - whizzzz! The accompanying smell was horrible with people cursing and hissing, but I just kept quiet in shame.
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by isonlagba: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
Farthing is a natural occurrence and should not be discouraged at all. I, for one, I fart on a daily basis and nobody has ever accused me of spoiling the air! It is usually the explosive farts that smell!! Farthing or messing is for living human beings and even the Queen of England farts! grin Abi, I lie??
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by SAfrica201: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hi, very, very, very funny indeed. I almost fainted with laughter in my office here!!! Yeah, but you see, it's usually the silent whistle farts that smells the worst - like rotten eggs! But royal people, do they really release smelly farts
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by dominique(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2010
SAfrica201:

Hi, very, very, very funny indeed. I almost fainted with laughter in my office here!!! Yeah, but you see, it's usually the silent whistle farts that smells the worst - like rotten eggs! But royal people, do they really release smelly farts

i have a feeling it'd their own farts that stinks worst grin grin tongue.
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by doraDORA: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2010
Wow, well foul-smelling farts are a function of your diet routine and way of life as the source site below says. Drink up to 7 glasses of water a day to avoid constipation, avoid eating between meals, take fruits daily and you will release intestinal gas or fart less. That is , avoid eating 'Junk' as in junk!!!
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by Dxxyabdc66: 4:49pm On May 03, 2010
Thanks, I've learnt that to prevent release of bad, smelly intestinal gas or farts, one must avoid eating between meals, drink plenty water and lots of fruits 9for quick digestion).
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by AwojobiA: 2:09pm On May 04, 2010
Thanks for the wonderful education.
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by jokejumoke: 5:41pm On May 05, 2010
I have learnt from the recommended site that farts are really intestinal gases, but there are really noxious farts! I was listening to COOLFM sometimes last month and the guest artist was BANKY W. When he was asked for his most embarrassing moment, guess what he said? He said his most embarrassing moment in his life was when (as a teenager), he wanted to impress his young date (who was sitting alone in the parlour with him) by putting on the A/C. But that he had to stand up and tiptoe to reach the socket and lo and behold, he released a very loud fart and the real embarrassment came when he slowly turned round and found the young girl covering her nose with handkerchief!!!

Can U beat that?  grin That type of noisy, smelly fart is what the site below calls a YOKEE. A yokee is the most embarrassing type of fart. It can be as terrible and noxious like hydrogen sulphide or rotten egg and has been known to kill some insects. Read more at the interesting site.
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by unclesam99: 12:02pm On May 14, 2010
The gist by Jumoke on BankyW is very revealing indeed! But it also shows that farts are no respecter of anybody, celebrity or whatever! Farthing is a normal human biological function, but I do agree that one needs to control the process of releasing it, to avoid personal embarrassment (which at times can be worse than stealing).

I also know that those who consume a lot of beans and boiled eggs have a great tendency to fart a lot! grin
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by alongebat: 9:40pm On May 22, 2010
Really, accidental discharge of farts can be very, very embarrassing! But I know that eating too much proteins - beans and boiled eggs can increase farting rate. So, everybody should watch out!!!
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by obarodeghe: 11:36pm On May 27, 2010
Thanks - now I know how to achieve a silent or whistle sounding fart also called ''silencer'' that does not make any noise nor smell! Thanks
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by lysaa(f): 1:25pm On May 28, 2010
isonlagba:

Farthing is a natural occurrence and should not be discouraged at all. I, for one, I fart on a daily basis and nobody has ever accused me of spoiling the air! It is usually the explosive farts that smell!! Farthing or messing is for living human beings and even the Queen of England farts! grin Abi, I lie??
LOL. grin
Re: Uuuh, Who Spoilt The Air? See How To Prevent Accidental Discharge Of Farts! by dominique(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2010
^^^ i beg to differ. it's the silent pistol fart that releases the worst smell tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Hospitals Reject Patients & Why Luth Is The Best Option? / Health Benefits Of Theobroma Cacao(cocoa ) / Osun State: Doctors Reply Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.