Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (42380 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by obembet(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:
why can't you just knock the guy out.. and collect the money. must you kill..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Unlimited22: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=heendrix post=65455057][/quote]
My man, I tire pass you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
thornapple:
I'm still waiting for the graphic photos.
Babe
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Painkila: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
symbianDON:
what a waste....Ghanaian armed robbers no get joy o...65yrs
could well be masterminded by a Nigerian.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by ifyalways(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
In Tema? How true is this news undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by emmxzy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
rip
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
LifeDrama:
Information reaching mandynews.com indicates that, a Lebanese businessman has been shoot dead by armed robbers during an attack .

According to an eye witness who happens to be his friend, withdraw some money from Zenith Bank at the Tema Industrial Area close to the Tema oil refinery when they were suddenly attacked by the robbers and they shot the sixty five year old man .

He was driving his Toyota Corrola when the robbers attacked him late this morning after they followed him from the bank.

They made away with an unspecified amount of money.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/armed-robbers-killed-lebanese/
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by EllsBaba: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
16m Naira in Ghana, not even Cedis and i will believe that? (I'm confused � ooooo)
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by yomi007k(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
thornapple:
I'm still waiting for the graphic photos.
Where hv u been?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by frankblinkz(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2018
op wats up now.... how u take know d amount.after saying unspecified amount, now u tell us is 16million naira,how sure its naira...OK ooo,r.I.p White râce
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Sagamite(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2018
heendrix:
65 years? you died a fulfilled man atleast you gave to the poor n the needy before dying embarassed

as for me ayam still looking for the graphics

Fcking dumb, reetarded, useless kids our education system is churning out!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Opoki(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2018
LifeDrama:
Information reaching mandynews.com indicates that, a Lebanese businessman has been shoot dead by armed robbers during an attack .

According to an eye witness who happens to be his friend, withdraw some money from Zenith Bank at the Tema Industrial Area close to the Tema oil refinery when they were suddenly attacked by the robbers and they shot the sixty five year old man .

He was driving his Toyota Corrola when the robbers attacked him late this morning after they followed him from the bank.

They made away with an unspecified amount of money.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/armed-robbers-killed-lebanese/

At bolder, the heading says 16m already, how come it's now unknown again?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by ohem007(m): 12:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Asin ehn....
Slap dey hungry me to give you
Where the graphics na

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2018
Sagamite:

Fcking dumb, reetarded, useless kids our education system is churning out!

so sorry bro I ain't responsible for your misfortune. so easy on me abeg

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by lozanni(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Hadone:
IPOB again

No, it's Ipobmania angry
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2018
I won't be surprised if this
operation was led by a Igbo.

They have exported this brazen
criminality to South Africa.

Since SA is getting too hot, they
are now returning to West Coast.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
why can't you just knock the guy out.. and collect the money. must you kill..
Robber sighted. Pls Police take note

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by SensaGreene: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
youre sick in the skull

God bless you. How people will just type stupid and insensitive things. What happened to kind words and words of condolences. I hope the Ghanaian police investigate this robbery incidence and catch up with the crooks. Rip to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by marvin906(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Robber sighted. Pls Police take note

your fada undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by marvin906(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=heendrix post=65455057][/quote]

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
this is a planned deal by his Ghanian friend ... Africans are not trustworthy
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

See your life instead of facing me that made the comment, you just jumped to a Elderly man. Abi you no wan live long ni. Robber Sited
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by marvin906(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

See your life instead of facing me that made the comment, you just jumped to a Elderly man. Abi you no wan live long ni. Robber Sited

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

Ah sorry oh, I didn't check your pic all this while. You are not worth it. Bye bye. Robber Sited
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by marvin906(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Ah sorry oh, I didn't check your pic all this while. You are not worth it. Bye bye. Robber Sited

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by frizzy092(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
ITS NIGERIAN THAT DID THIS

PLEASE GO AND ARGUE WITH YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS IN TEMA

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by jameyjaggs: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Jst imagine wetin d family of d lebanese guy go do any african wey dey see for lebanon......wen e go dey hapen dem go start to shout RACISM..INHUMANE..dey no fit jst tke d money leave d guy?? Vengeance is on its way ........thank God say notin go carry me go lebanon
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by mikeapollo: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
zico530:
Abi nija boys don dey pitch tent for Ghana? Too bad. RIP man.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Assassin101: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
what is it with zenith bank and robbers sef?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by Konquest: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2018
symbianDON:
what a waste....Ghanaian armed robbers no get joy o...65yrs
^^^^
^^^^
The armed robbers might not be Ghanaians!
A lot of Nigerians have been
arrested for violent armed robberies
and killings in Ghana... most
especially of Ibo origin. You
can check online for these facts
or from Ghana Police official records.
These are verifiable FACTS... I just
say things the way they are.

Some of the kidnapping-for-ransom
CRIMINAL gangs have also
used Ghana as a stop
over base for hiding
and enjoying their loot
from Nigeria.

But with Interpol's
help, they were busted.
Very embarrasing indeed!

The first luxury bus highway
robbery in Ghana in the early
2000s was carried out by some
criminal gangs from the SE of
Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2018
I fit bet say naija boy follow..Ghana banks are not well secured because of less armed robbery cases, so am sure nigeria boys don see am as an opportunity....ghana boys spend more time on internet scam and phone selling...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.