Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wenger Speaks On His Future At Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger Speaks On His Future At Arsenal (291 Views)

Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Speaks On His Future At Arsenal by theJournalng(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Arsenal’s coach, Arsene Wenger, has said his future at the club is the least of his concerns.

Wenger’s stance has been under scrutiny, in the wake of their 3-0 loss to Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final last Sunday.

However, while speaking ahead of Thursday’s Premier League clash against City at the Emirates, the Frenchman said his only goal at the moment is on preparing his team.

“My position is my position. Honestly, that’s the last worry I have at the moment. My worry is to focus on getting the team ready for tomorrow’s game.

“I turned the whole world down to respect my contracts so I am amazed that I still have to answer these type of questions,” he told reporters.

Speculations are going rife that the board at the Emirates will review Wenger’s position this summer and there are very fat chances that this review might mark the end of a 22-year reign for the Frenchman.

According to Sportmail, the Gunners have already began a profiling and compilation of potential coaches in Wenger’s stead.

senal’s coach, Arsene Wenger, has said his future at the club is the least of his concerns.

Wenger’s stance has been under scrutiny, in the wake of their 3-0 loss to Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final last Sunday.

However, while speaking ahead of Thursday’s Premier League clash against City at the Emirates, the Frenchman said his only goal at the moment is on preparing his team.

“My position is my position. Honestly, that’s the last worry I have at the moment. My worry is to focus on getting the team ready for tomorrow’s game.

“I turned the whole world down to respect my contracts so I am amazed that I still have to answer these type of questions,” he told reporters.

Speculations are going rife that the board at the Emirates will review Wenger’s position this summer and there are very fat chances that this review might mark the end of a 22-year reign for the Frenchman.

According to Sportmail, the Gunners have already began a profiling and compilation of potential coaches in Wenger’s stead.

Source: journalng.com

https://journalng.com/2018/02/28/wenger-speaks-future-arsenal/

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Players Disappointed, Wenger Under Pressure To Resign And Possible Repla / Wolves Are Move Closer To Premier League / EPL: Pogba’s Agent Calls Guardiola “a Dog”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.