Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation (1013 Views)

Messi Fuels PSG Speculation With FIFA The Best Pick / N'golo Kante: Chelsea Star Set To Leave Club Amid Real Madrid Interest / Neymar's Father Speaks On Players Future At PSG Amid Real Madrid, Barcelona Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
- N'Golo Kante has been linked with a move to Real Madrid in the summer.
- The Chelsea midfielder has been a huge fan of Real boss Zinedine Zidane
- But Kante has revealed that his future remains at Stamford Bridge.

N'Golo Kante has played down rumours that he would join Real Madrid next summer and insisted his future still lies with Chelsea.
The France international has been linked with Los Blancos following Zinedine Zidane's return to the Bernabeu.
But the 27-year-old confirmed during an interview with RTL that his future lies at Stamford Bridge and he has no plans to move on.
He said: "I am at Chelsea and I still have aims here, what is said elsewhere is not important. "That is not important. I am at Chelsea and I am focused on that."
The European champions were reportedly lining up a summer swoop for Kante following his remarkable form since joining the Blues from Leicester City in 2016.
Fellow countryman Zidane is a huge fan of the midfielder, who has been played out of position by Maurizio Sarri this season. Chelsea faithfuls claimed they were "ruined" when Los Merengues stepped up their interest in the Frenchman and team-mate Eden Hazard.
But the 37-capped France international has proved his commitment to the club when he penned a new five-year deal last November.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Eden Hazard has dismissed media reports suggesting he has agreed a deal to join Real Madrid in the summer from Chelsea.
Spanish media outlets reported on Friday, March 22, that the Chelsea star had agreed in principle a five-year-deal to join Madrid in the summer.
Source: https://www.legit.ng/1229529-ngolo-kante-commits-future-stamford-bridge-real-madrid-speculation.html

Re: Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation by BetShop: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
USELESS POST
Re: Chelsea Star Commits His Future At Stamford Bridge Amid Real Madrid Speculation by Maljp: 2:51pm On May 16, 2019
N'golo Kante and Eden Hazard are the backbone of Chelsea. They can't afford to lose any one of them. The rest can be replaceable. I hope that Kante will stay at Chelsea for long. He has all the makings of becoming a Chelsea legend. Is there a better smile than his in th world?

(1) (Reply)

Messi Officially Rated As King Of 21st Century Footballers / My Small Christmas Gift From Bet9ja / Gernot Rohr Express Shock Over Super Eagles Qualifier Group For World Cup 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.