Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) (40929 Views)

Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by ericmor: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Megatrix:
Those guys took serious risk. The policeman had a rifle with him, he could have shot them and claimed self defence

May be it wasnt loaded bcs I trust Nigeria police, they don’t waste time in doing that

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by ericmor: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Me did not see beating o, if them beat am no be him go use him leg waka comot there. Only if I have d video of the one that I saw sometimes ago, that is serious beating bcs his colleagues had to come back to carry him

2 Likes

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by bangging(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Megatrix:
Those guys took serious risk. The policeman had a rifle with him, he could have shot them and claimed self defence
the will shot u first.. then if dose youth had succeeded in collecting the gun from him ,what do u think would hv happen?

2 Likes

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by akigbemaru: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mandynews:
As shared by Twitter user, Cynthia‏ "They came to pack up the bikes in the area by shooting up tear gas at the guys. Who got upset and decided to fight back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMBy3oiDngg&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/bike-riders-beat-policeman-who-fell/
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Kokaine(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Megatrix:
exactly what i was thinking. he is a good man. any other person would open fire and it will be justified. you dont beat a police man for seizing bikes if thats within his duties
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Megatrix:

Exactly my thouht
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nigeria is in trouble. Big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
See as them dey give that one upper cut lol, God save am say he wear that their helmet.. Lol teeth for scatter for ground.

2 Likes

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2018
femolacqua:
See as they pick race.

This is how it should be. Nigerians, stand up and fight your oppressors. OUR MUMU NEVER DO?!. Next should be the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by theysg: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by daramolanas1(m): 3:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Megatrix:
exactly had it bn he was a trigger happy officer....it wud have bn a different headline�
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

And they could have killed him after the shooting.

And lots of them would’ve been killed as well. His mates were in the pick up truck waiting for him. If he was in real danger, they would’ve intervened appropriately.

I pity the okada men. They won’t see those bikes again and if any of them attempts going to the station to get it back, the assaulted police man and his colleagues would extract several pounds of flesh from them.
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Ifebazz(m): 5:47am On Mar 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Dats an officer of the law
Officer of which law? The law that gives herdsmen power to bear assault rifles while claiming bail is free at N10k minimum abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by DSoj(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2018
The police guy is nice o. And he was carrying an AK47. And he didnt shoot.

Good police o
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Awoo88: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Megatrix:
A single police man with gun at a striking distance amidst more than two hostile persons is powerless. That is why in some part of this country, police or any law enforcement agencies don't allow single arm personnel alone on the street

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by tdayof(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

You meant that my post appeared to you like I was encouraging attacks on armed security personnel? No.
The person I quoted said that the policeman could have fired shots in self defence. I agreed with him. But do you actually know why that policeman didn't fire? He made the best choice by not firing because he was already left behind. There was no way he would kill some of the mobs and get out of that place alive.
Now, how did my post look like encouraging attacks on armed security personnel when it was simply my observation?

The guy had a gear on. Which can't be removed easily by the mobs. If the other officers fire 4-6 carnister of tear gas, you'll all leave him. If you don't, they'll be forced to shoot which is totally acceptable as per law of engagement.

Do you think if it was the military, several heads won't be rolling already? Life is something precious so it's never adviceable to argue with an armed officer.

Plus that's lagos, it won't take long before more police backup comes into the area.
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2018
tdayof:

The guy had a gear on. Which can't be removed easily by the mobs. If the other officers fire 4-6 carnister of tear gas, you'll (they'll) all leave him. If you don't, they'll be forced to shoot which is totally acceptable as per law of engagement.

Do you think if it was the military, several heads won't be rolling already? Life is something precious so it's never adviceable to argue with an armed officer.

Plus that's lagos, it won't take long before more police backup comes into the area.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Just last week, several armed policemen carried out a raid in area where it was reported that two were killed and another pupil died in the nearby school compound. Did you know mobs killed one policeman too, Sergeant for that matter. Others scampered to safety with all their gears. Have you ever witnessed a situation where fully armed security officers were helpless amidst of mobs?
I'm sorry if I look like I'm supporting mob actions. No, I don't.

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by lurdkriss: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Rubish...these guys no try joor...they for end that police man...after all police sef dey dey end innocent civilians....

Still haaaaaaaaaaaate the popo angry

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Untrained in uniform

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by vugaman(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

And they could have killed him after the shooting.
do you have sence at all,a riffle with more than thirty rounds of ammunition, kai ña so una de encourage people to kill their selves
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by leahevan01: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
vugaman:
do you have sence at all, a riffle with more than thirty rounds of ammunition, kai ña so una de encourage people to kill their selves
I've got more sense than you and your father combined together.
I guess you missed this on nairaland 2 or 3 days ago:
“There are black spots in Idi-Oro where the hoodlums smoke hemp freely. The police collect settlement from them. The police had gone there two weeks ago and got some settlements. They returned today (Tuesday) and the boys resisted and that was how the fight started.

“The hoodlums brought out guns and engaged the police in a shootout. It was like a war. The police had killed two of them before a cop was seized and stabbed to death. They brought out his intestines with bottles,” he said.
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by Bennyranks: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Shithole country, shithole police, shithole citizens

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by emmydadave: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The policemen should have defended themselves.

I have been reading ur comments for a while now, and it dawned on me that perherps u reason from ur anus.
Recieve sense please.
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2018
Megatrix:
police only shoot scared individuals

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by olex88: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wow
Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by adamsumale(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hahahahah...these guys no get joy at all.. See how them dey tear police blow for belle....hahahahaha...that police guy took the best option of struggling out of the several Legendary Beats abi Beats by SARS...by running and begging his colleagues to stop I swear...hahhahahahah....na person papa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) by dederocs(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2018
resistance... say no to extortion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.