Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

#bbnaija 2018: Nina Reveals What She Thinks About Bobrisky - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: Nina Reveals What She Thinks About Bobrisky (448 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Nina Reveals What She Thinks About Bobrisky by jiblotech1: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky who is a huge fan of BBNaija housemate, Nina and also supported TBoss last year has been gushing over Nina while vowing to give her all his support.

He wrote:

“Nina to show you how much i love you. I am officially following you back asap on IG.“Like you won my heart. Your personality is just too interesting. love you @nina_ivy.”

Well, it appears the feeling is mutual as Nina declared her love for Bobrisky this evening.

While gisting with Angel, Rico and Lolu,Bobrisky’s name came up and Nina declared her love for him saying

”I love Bobrisky.He sounds like a nice ‘person.I’m even following him on snap.His snaps are very interesting.I’m about people being themselves .

more on #bbnaija 2018 @ https://www..com/tag/bbnaija/
cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “accept You Were Wrong & Apologize” - Tobi Tells Cee-c / COMEDY SKIT: Can You Borrow This Guy Your Toothbrush? / SURVIVOR 2018 TV Reality Show: Grand Finale And All Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.