Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All (738 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Due to my findings here, The atheists here are few, The rest are wannabes

Real atheists don't criticise or say rubbish about one's belief

But the atheists here are always quick to condemn Christianity and Islam
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by Martinez19(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mtewwwww, get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the words "atheist" and "atheism." As an atheist, bashing religion is a personal choice. However, it's in the best interest of humanity to expose the falsehood of the ridiculous garbage called religion.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by felixomor: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2018
Martinez19:
Mtewwwww, get a good dictionary and look up the meaning of the words "atheist" and "atheism." As an atheist, bashing religion is a personal choice. However, it's in the best interest of humanity to expose the falsehood of the ridiculous garbage called religion.
If religion is garbage,
Then Atheism is foolishness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

What sort of nonsense is this?

Its like saying Real Humans don't have pubic hair

1 Like

Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What sort of nonsense is this?

Its like saying Real Humans don't have pubic hair
Refute my claims or u shut up

The atheists here are wannabes
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:
Let me humour you a bit
Does a human having pubic hair mean he's not a "Real Human"?
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:
Let me humour you a bit
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Let me humour you a bit

Answer my question 1st

Why do u guys go about insulting other peoples religion

I won't even blame the Muslims for using that Oath before commenting on that section, cos they know that u guys are just critics and not atheists
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

Answer my question 1st

Why do u guys go about insulting other peoples religion

I won't even blame the Muslims for using that Oath before commenting on that section, cos they know that u guys are just critics and not atheists

The reason we do is absolutely inconsequential to our being a "True Atheist" or not just like a human with pubic hair doesn't make him "less human" or "inhuman"
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The reason we do is absolutely inconsequential to our being a "True Atheist" or not just like a human with pubic hair doesn't make him "less human" or "inhuman"
but when we do that here is either we get banned or our posts get hidden

it means u guys are pained.....That's all
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:
but when we do that here is either we get banned or our posts get hidden
it means u guys are pained.....That's all
what are you saying?
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

what are you saying?
I am saying that u guys are wannabes and not real atheists
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by DeSepiero(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:

Due to my findings here, The Christians here are few, The rest are wannabes

Real Christians don't criticise or say rubbish about one's belief

But the Christians here are always quick to condemn atheism and Islam

4 Likes

Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by rekinomtla(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2018
The answer is simply no. A real atheist is someone who believes there is no God and believes the implications of that belief. Most atheists will easily tell you they believe there is no God (although their are many idiots who insist they have no belief) but few will admit to believing the implications of Atheism, simply because it makes them look insane. So what is a real atheist? Someone who believes:

- there is no God
- that morality is purely an arbitrary human invention,
- that humans and other animals are an arbitrary creation of the blind random forces of the universe.
-that the universe itself came from nothing then arrange itself in an ordered system thanks to the same blind forces.
-that beastialty, homosexuality, adultery, murder and rape is morally wrong if you society says so, if not too bad.
-that every human being in the history of time was either lying or was deluded when they claim to had interacted with a divine being or had a NDE.
- that everything you achieve or do in life is worthless and meaningless given that one day we will be extinct.
- that libertarian freewill in is a delusion.
- that the universe just happens to have millions of mathematical laws which we just happen to be able to understand.
-etc

1 Like

Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by neezar: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2018
DeSepiero:

Due to my findings here, The Christians here are few, The rest are wannabes

Real Christians don't criticise or say rubbish about one's belief

But the Christians here are always quick to condemn atheism and Islam
You might be right
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by DeSepiero(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2018
neezar:
You might be right
Yes
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by superhumanist(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2018
rekinomtla:
The answer is simply no. A real atheist is someone who believes there is no God and believes the implications of that belief. Most atheists will easily tell you they believe there is no God (although their are many idiots who insist they have no belief) but few will admit to believing the implications of Atheism, simply because it makes them look insane. So what is a real atheist? Someone who believes:

- there is no God
- that humans and other animals are an arbitrary creation of the blind random forces of the universe.
-that the universe itself came from nothing then arrange itself in an ordered system thanks to the same blind forces.
-that beastialty, homosexuality, adultery, murder and rape is morally wrong if you society says so, if not too bad.
-that every human being in the history of time was either lying or was deluded when they claim to had interacted with a divine being or had a NDE.
- that everything you achieve or do in life is worthless and meaningless given that one day we will be extinct.
- that the universe just happens to have millions of mathematical laws which we just happen to be able to understand.
-etc

The things in bold are false. Just admit that you hate atheism
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by vaxx: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
rekinomtla:

- there is no God
-etc
i am beginning to read ideas on some few atheist who do not actually accept that the universe came from nothing but rather postulate under unverifiable truth that the universe is eternal which i think is an article of faith just like the concept of theist that the universe has a beginning, neither can both be proved by logical argument or scientific means alone.
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by rekinomtla(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
superhumanist:

The things in bold are false. Just admit that you hate atheism

How about you explain why they false?

And of course I hate atheism, just like I hate communism, islam and satanism.
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by rekinomtla(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
vaxx:
i am beginning to read ideas on some few atheist who do not actually accept that the universe came from nothing but rather postulate under unverifiable truth that the universe is eternal which i think is an article of faith just like the concept of theist that the universe has a beginning, neither can both be proved by logical argument or scientific means alone.

Yes, I know there are few atheist nowadays moving away from the insane belief that the universe came from nothing. But believing it to be eternal doesn't save atheism from its insane doctrines.
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
rekinomtla:

Yes, I know there are few atheist nowadays moving away from the insane belief that the universe came from nothing. But believing it to be eternal doesn't save atheism from its insane doctrines.

atheism has a doctrine?

this is as bullsheety as they come Mr altmoni(c)ker
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by rekinomtla(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

atheism has a doctrine?

this is as bullsheety as they come Mr altmoni(c)ker

Yes, do your research. Religion is a delusion is a doctrine of Atheism. Mythcism, communism, neo-darwinism, abiogensis and secularism are all doctrines of Atheism.
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by superhumanist(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
rekinomtla:

How about you explain why they false?

And of course I hate atheism, just like I hate communism, islam and satanism.

No need to explain. You have admitted that you hate atheism.
Re: Are There Real Atheists On Nairaland At All by rekinomtla(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
superhumanist:

No need to explain. You have admitted that you hate atheism.

And so? That's irrelevant to the points I made about atheism earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught On Video At A Strip Club / Chris Oyakhilome"sponsor Of Fulani Killings Will Loose If He Contests Election(v / How Glory And Destiny Has Been Robbed/prayer For Fulfillment Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.