Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 (691 Views)

Top Smartphones Of The Year 2023 / The 10 Best Smartphones Of 2020: Samsung's Note 20 Tops The List / Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Josh1920: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2018
The just concluded MWC (mobile world congress) ran from February 26 to march 1, brought about the release of many exciting smartphones.
Though all phones where exciting, some of them were more note worthy than others.

In this article, I am going to the giving a list of smartphones I consider to be the best of mobile world congress 2018.

With out wasting time, let’s jump into the list: learn more...

Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Josh1920: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
VIVO APEX CONCEPT SMARTPHONE

The vivo apex concept smartphone is my personal favourite because it illustrates how a bezeless smartphone in 2018 should be. The vivo apex shows the possible way a smartphone can feature the thinnest bezeles possible.

Because of the extent to which the bezels are so thin, there is no room for a � camera and an earpiece on it’s top bezel.

As a solution to these problems, vivo featured an 8 mega pixel pop up camera learn more...

Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Josh1920: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2018
SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 PLUS

Samsung Galaxy s9

There has been a lot of controversies concerning the need to upgrade from the Galaxy S8 to the Galaxy s9, because of the similarities the s9 is claimed to have with the S8.

If you actually followed or saw the teaser pictures of the galaxy s9 before it’s release, you would have observed that the s9 is all about featuring a better camera hardware on the S8 along side 2018 hardware giving birth to the galaxy s9.

Keeping it’s 2018 snapdragon 845 processor, Samsung has made a lot effort in improving the camera of the galaxy s8 on and s9.

The galaxy s9 plus features a dual camera system for bokeh effect. Having dual cameras that can do bokeh effect isn’t new at all.
What is new here is the fact that the cameras on the galaxy s9 and s9 plus are the first to feature adjustable aperture sizes.

With the cameras on the galaxy s9 and s9 plus you can switch between an aperture of F/2.5 to an aperture of F/1.5 learn more...

Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Josh1920: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2018
My only wish on the iPhone x after it’s release was for the apple operating system in it to be replaced with the andriod operating system, because I really fell in love with the design on the iPhone x but my andriod love hindered my switching to the iPhone x. The fact that there were going to be clones of the iPhone x isn’t something to be surprised about. Manufacturing an iphone x clone with flagship specs was actually the issue.

Asus has come out with the zenfone 5 and 5Z which in my opinion is the best iPhone x clone you can get today learn more..

Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by saeedashifahmed(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Will surely give it to Nokia 8 Sirocco

Re: Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 by Josh1920: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Why... The Nokia 8 siroco features last years processor

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Facebook Data Was Scraped By Cambridge Analytica / E-books Request / Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.