Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star (22822 Views)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by dfrost: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Begino1:
[color=#990000][/color]it's a song from the film [b]ghazab [/b]released in 1983 staring dharmendra.

ghazabbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by franchuks(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
God rest her soul
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by GuntersChain(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
those days i will keep awake waiting for bbs(bendel broadcasting service) to show indian film on friday. how time flies.

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The indomie generation will never relate to this

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."
Oh, is she the one? shocked

I guess she might be snake girl too.

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by deewhone(f): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
I cried yesterday damn....d moment her husband lit d pyre, couldn't hold back my tears

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by oshe11: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
timilehin007:

Are u sure this song was among nagina songs...this should be a song in 50/50 or that 2 brothers where one was so dumb lol
Tufan?

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by deewhone(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ellabae:
I don't know her but she must have been a good actress.
Good is an understatement, d most successful actress in the history of Indian Cinema

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ManirBK: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
pls who watch Mr india film featuring sridevi and anil kapoor Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Follysho777: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."

Guy, dat na Ghazab na. Na Dhamendra star for the movie... grin

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ManirBK: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
timilehin007:

Pls share me....Iove to watch again...the last time I watched was 1996
pls go watch mr india her film then quote me

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ManirBK: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:

Guy, dat na Ghazab na. Na Dhamendra star for the movie... grin
Wrong.
ghazaB song.. janimaan jani jigar jani ka manna jani le

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Virus777: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
GuntersChain:
those days i will keep awake waiting for bbs(bendel broadcasting service) to show indian film on friday. how time flies.

How many children you don born now?
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Somebodee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
I watched one of her movies(English Vinglish 2012) jst some few days ago what a nice actress she was...

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Platony(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gone are the days of good Indian movies.

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."
Reminds me of

Amman Ahkuba Anthony... & Dramindra, Mother India, Mad Dog

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by akintob(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2018
I remember one of the film she acted where she couldn't speak English. so emotional movie it wad
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by akintob(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2018
I remember one of the film she acted where she couldn't speak English. so emotional movie it was

2 Likes

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by onomeabuja: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2018
GudluckIBB:
India no get time They will just cremate her and thats all
RIP
AS IF U KNOW...SHARP SHARP NA THE DUST THE PIKIN GO CARRY GO HOUSE
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by amacastel: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Oh, is she the one? shocked

I guess she might be snake girl too.
Yes she is
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by muchroom(m): 2:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Go watch Dangal, 3 idiots and Black. You will have a rethink. The newer Indian movies are outstanding.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 02, 2018
timilehin007:

Are u sure this song was among nagina songs...this should be a song in 50/50 or that 2 brothers where one was so dumb lol

Toofan? One was a magician and the other one Toofan with his arrows. Nagina is snake girl right?

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by timilehin007(m): 3:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Toofan? One was a magician and the other one Toofan with his arrows. Nagina is snake girl right?
yes she's the snake gurl
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by timilehin007(m): 3:16am On Mar 02, 2018
ManirBK:
pls go watch mr india her film then quote me
abi Mother india. She had 2 some Samu and raju I cried like a baby
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Hersi007: 3:20am On Mar 02, 2018
muchroom:
Go watch Dangal, 3 idiots and Black. You will have a rethink. The newer Indian movies are outstanding.

Srk movies too like Kal ho na ho and kabhie kushi kabhie Gham
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by timilehin007(m): 3:20am On Mar 02, 2018
ManirBK:
Wrong.
ghazaB song.. janimaan jani jigar jani ka manna jani le
even u don't get it right. ..
Janimannnnn janitike eh eh eh jaaniman na ajani leeee eh eh...lol

2 Likes

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Switruth: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."
one of my best Indian song then. ... Damn you've dated my brain back... Maard... No no sariki...A merin in sariki eeeee no no sariki... Sunita...... Burning train..... Mother India.... Teri meherbaniyan aka dog revenge... The great gamble... The necklace......fifty fitfy...and soooo on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Switruth: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Platony:
Reminds me of

Amman Ahkuba Anthony... & Dramindra, Mother India, Mad Dog
AAA. That movie make sense. We don't hear thier language but we understand. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by jimb(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Gone are the days of good Indian movies. The indomie generation will never relate to this
"Jamina ah ah ah ah, Jana the gay, Jana the Nana Jana mi nay eh eh.
Jamina ah ah ah ah. Jana mi nay Janami na na Jana mi eh..."
SING MARDE OR JAWANI
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Esseite:
Was just amazing how we understood even without subtitle..
hahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ugomnaanny: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2018
timilehin007:

Yes yes u are right...it's gazhab o...omo I wept so much for the brothers..
Did u watch 50/50 or disco dancer back then too
or sunita, tofan,
I am, I am tofan

1 Like

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by trilobite: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."

Oh my gosh!! She acted this movie? We don old sha!!
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ManirBK: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
timilehin007:
abi Mother india. She had 2 some Samu and raju I cried like a baby
Sridevi not in mother india film

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / Burnaboy Allegedly Assaults A Salesgirl In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.