Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows (22398 Views)

Burna Boy Hits Another Milestone With His Last Concert / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by masterblessed: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Internationally recognized singer, Wizkid Balogun, announces free show performance while clarifying his statement about having a final show in Lagos in 2022.

It would be recalled that the singer once made the announcement that his December show in Lagos would be his last.

During his concert on Christmas Eve, Wizkid eased the tension in the air by stating his actual intention.

According to Wizzy, he meant it in a good way and because of his love for Lagos fans, he intends to give them a free show henceforth.

In his words, “I have to start finishing my statements cos dem dey misquote me. What I really meant was, with the kind of love you all show me; it is very unfair to do shows around the world and come back to make you guys pay to wacth me. I wanna make a promise tonight; this will be the last time you will pay to see me.”

Watch the video below …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1BmhniBtqo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Austriaopen(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Oh... So,I can be the first to comment in Dec,2022 and infact the 2nd time this year?

I hereby use this medium to thank the Mod who made this possible.

I also use this medium to felicitate with all those who could and who couldn't get a Christmas chicken or goat for celebration. God is your strength.

I use this medium to appreciate all those who have in one way helped me to reach where I am today . God will continue to bless you all.

Lastly,I am using this medium to warn all those unscrupulous politicians and criminal elements to stay away from vote buying in next year general elections as the status quo has already changed. We will not take this lightly henceforth for those blocks who have sworn to make Nigeria miserable by the day.

Check this website today and place your order for instant transaction. I am promoting them because they are really trusted and fast in completing all deals.

https://instantflexy.com/

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Jahzrockballer(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
omo
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by chloride6: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
What does he mean by last show?

MLLE hasn’t done well at all.

He needs to get back to features and give us that old sound we know..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by buygala(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hope say im no indirectly dey tell us say im time to off don reach grin

N so Dagrin sing "If I die" before im cast sad

Anyway sha, We love you Wizzy.. But God loves you more cool

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
That is so thoughtful of you Wizzy Eleniyan.
When you are blessed you are blessed.
Big thumbs up Wizzy.

*singin'*

ESSENCE : Wizkid ft Our Darling TEMS

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Offpointng: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wizkid saying he's now an International material and would no longer be doing show in Nigeria again is rather shameful and a foolish thought.

Ion know why We Africans gotta make Inferiority Complex take a big toll on us. This is the same Nigeria and street that blow you and made you who you are. How many times have artist like Dababy, Lamar, Beyonce, Nicky feel very big for Performing anywhere in Africa??

If we had a Serious Government in 9ja, I expect a sanction on Wizkid with his songs banned on radio stations and Club houses.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by EmzyT: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by teacherbim(f): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Last show at what age
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by atobs4real(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
More of this shows for you from now it next year.
So be my wish in my daily life.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by id2019(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Waool
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
chloride6:
During his concert on Christmas Eve, Wizkid eased the tension in the air by stating his actual intention.

According to Wizzy, he meant it in a good way and because of his love for Lagos fans, he intends to give them a free show henceforth.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by MorataFC: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good one
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Last show?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by adeola1097: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Machala szn. The real goat �.. No dispute

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Manny21: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bleep
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by passyhansome(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who cares? Be it free or open it's insanity standing all through the night just to listen to the same song that is on my phone but this time the artist is there it doesn't make sense Bro, lives have been lost in shows like tha

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by ecolime(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Smart guy with vision.

Wizkid is trying to 'immortalize' himself and also cash out later on from it.

I'm sure it will be an open air event. Since it's free, it will be a highly talked about carnival just like the old Kennis music Easter fiesta.

Before you know it, big brands will start putting in money to sponsor the concert due to the huge crowd and associated publicity.

Getting fellow artists to perform won't be that expensive or hard too because it's WIZKID and they would also wanna associate with this so-called music 'CSR' project.

It's an old business trick.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by 9jvirgin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Who concert help? PO we know. Nigeria needs help now more than ever.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
teacherbim:
Last show at what age

......he intends to give them a free show henceforth.

teacherbim:

Okay
Compliments of the season to you and yours
Thank so much TeacherBim.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Sweetvie: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Big wiz
Their daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by VinnyBaba: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Carry go WizzyBaba..

U re Already made..

Like LIONEL MESSI, U Have won all the Big Trophies in ur Music Career.. cool smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by updatechange(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Baba Zion Dey play grin
I’d true Oya cancel your 30k ticket for beach vibes in Tropicana this Friday 30th Dec.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Sweetvie: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=MorataFC post=119425711]Last show?[/quote He meant it going to be free show from now on tongue
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Kenneth10110(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wizzy... man really got to up his game MLLE wasn't worth the hype i prefer 'Made in Lagos' album however 'Ayo' has been the best wizkid album till date.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by VinnyBaba: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
chloride6:

MLLE hasn’t done well at all.

He needs to get back to features and give us that old sound we know..

It means HENCEFORTH, All his Shows in Nigeria will be FREE. smiley

But For this December own, Fans will pay to Watch.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by nonny1212: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
adeola1097:
Machala szn. The real goat �.. No dispute
He should win balon dor(grammy) first
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by bewla(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
D
Re: Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows by Allisgud: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
U supposed give us something untop from what u have been collecting from us since 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit / Beverly Naya & Ycee Cover Behind Magazine / P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.