Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can An MD Of A Federal Institution Wield Such Power? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can An MD Of A Federal Institution Wield Such Power? (352 Views)

Ubon Udoh Appointed MD Of The Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative's Africa Fund / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can An MD Of A Federal Institution Wield Such Power? by noirsangre(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders. The reason I've created this topic is to raise awareness on the maltreatment of federal workers by the MD of the institution.

Throughout last year, the workers of the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu were all paid half salaries because the MD allegedly used out of the workers salaries for his own personal benefit.

Even the promoted workers who are supposed to have an increment in their salaries have not seen any. How does the man expect the workers to survive during such hardship?

The workers union have complained severally all to no avail. Right now they've even embarked on a strike to protest against the conditions but the MD is maintaining a stance of no work, no pay.

How does he expect them to keep working without pay? This is a gross injustice and should be treated as such.

Please nairalanders help me create awareness on this issue as this cannot continue any longer. Lalasticlala, mynd44 please help.

(1) (Reply)

Student Survey Of A Bank In Nigeria / Content Development And Social Media Administrator Needed / Website, Software, Mobile/desktop App Design And Development Is Our Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.