Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time (599 Views)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by mishack94: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
As a student too i have always look for little means to make little cash online till I find this and out my own wish I feel like sharing the knowledge here for others to benefit. i will be sharing on the group how to Make Money Online By Uploading Videos And Articles. This you can do at your leisure time. All you need is an Android phone, no income is involved. join the whatsapp group through this link. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///533HK2fozhcBtjA3dPiDcS . class commences tomorrow evening by 7 pm
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by mishack94: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Niaraland happen not to allow the link to be shared. if interested drop ur contact and I will add you to the group
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by kolad59: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
mishack94:
Niaraland happen not to allow the link to be shared. if interested drop ur contact and I will add you to the group
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by joejacobs10(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
mishack94:
As a student too i have always look for little means to make little cash online till I find this and out my own wish I feel like sharing the knowledge here for others to benefit. i will be sharing on the group how to Make Money Online By Uploading Videos And Articles. This you can do at your leisure time. All you need is an Android phone, no income is involved. join the whatsapp group through this link. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///533HK2fozhcBtjA3dPiDcS . class commences tomorrow evening by 7 pm

Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by Dayo4real12: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by Danielli70(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by mishack94: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2018
I wanted to give this knowledge free in the first place but then I have changed my mind reason being that free something are not really been taken serious by we Nigerian. I paid #5000 to get the knowledge myself. so on this note am giving the knowledge out for #2000. please is not for everybody so if you don't want nor like the idea just move on is not meant for everybody. life is all about sacrifice and risk taking and believe me those who will take the risk will testify soon.
What you will learn are this
1. I will unveil a website where you will upload video, article and pictures of different kinds and you will start making money one's your upload are viewed.
2. will teach you how to get up to thousands of views pay day.
3. where to get nice videos, pictures and articles to upload and how to give it a nice title that will attract viewers
4. note the payment is in US dollars of which you will get your money to naira through PayPal of which I will guide you on that.
instead of keep on chatting on Facebook and what's app that will earn you nothing Is better you learn this and make little cash for your self. promising if you will be serious with it you can make up to 200 to 500 dollars a month
contact me at mishackonyema5@gmail.com. For serious minded persons only
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by Mrsnake1: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by Youngkingz(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
mishack94:
Re: Make Little Cash As A Student At Your Leisure Time by pedo360: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Apps R12 Financials Training Videos Published on Udemy / Sleeping Late At Night Will Kill You Earlier / 8 Great Qualities Of A Good Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.