Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience (2770 Views)

Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / Tecno Spark K7 Or Itel P51 / Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Well I did make sure I get the gold color version, cus it looks more cute, I bought this phone majorly because of battery life and it's affordable and to a large extent I do trust itel....... The phone does live up to expectations, 3days of heavy usage and I have 20% left on the third day. It's a basic and phone and not a high end so I dint expect it to have the best camera but so far the cane can be said to be fair, really light weight phone considering the 5000mah battery, overall it did live up to expectations as written on its specifications..... Nt a bad choice for a mid ranged device got mine for 30k u gt get it less say for about 28k depending on your location

1 Like

Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by lanre316: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
LOL. Come back to relate your experience after 3 months. That's when itel would have shown you it's true colours

2 Likes

Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
I don't think so because this is not my first itel phone I have been using their touch light fone for over 3yrars now no issues
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Hhenryy: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Nixxxx:
I don't think so because this is not my first itel phone I have been using their touch light fone for over 3yrars now no issues

Don't compare their torchlight phones with their Android phones. Android is more sophisticated, complex and with more components. Under Reliability/failure analysis, Android device is less reliable and has a higher failure rate than those torchlight devices because of the aforementioned reasons.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Hhenryy: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2018
lanre316:
LOL. Come back to relate your experience after 3 months. That's when itel would have shown you it's true colours

Don't mind him, i know a friend that bought one less than six months ago and the screen is already Flickering.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by nas4q(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2018
I have been using the p51 for about 8 months now. My only issue with it is that it starts to hang under heavy usage.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by MistadeRegal(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Hhenryy:

Don't mind him, i know a friend that bought one less than six months ago and the screen is already Flickering.

Eweeeee chai!
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Joe4real1988(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
lanre316:
My broda I have used dis particular itel p51 more dan 3mnths nw and d phone has not developed any issue. Dis p51 really stands out ok
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
lanre316:
hahaha
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by juwonloo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nixxxx:

that touch light phone is extraordinary,

I later dash one upcoming for my hood, very goid
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by petergriffin: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
What kinda phone are those you talking about me louis and the kids use iphone
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by NLbully(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
You bought a phone without fingerprint in 2018 shocked

You could have gone with S32LTE
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
No never come benin city
NLbully:
You bought a phone without fingerprint in 2018 shocked

You could have gone with S32LTE
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
The phone try forget with fast charging 2hrs 30min... Full charge
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
lanre316:
my younger sister has been using hers s once October last year and her battery still last for more t ha. three days. At times she doesn't even rush to charge her phone when there's light cos her 20% battery can still take her for two whole days. That's phone battery is something else.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2018
The phone over try especially the battery they just need to work more on upgrading the camera then they are good to go............. Very fast in operation too mine hardly hangs on a 32gig memory card...... It literally flies in performance
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2018
op u will come back hereto complain by the time the phone starts misbehaving.

the first sign u will c is dat it will start charging slow,it wont display ur contacts again,it will b going off at will,the key pad will begin to malfunction
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by lanre316: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Sunkyphil:
op u will come back hereto complain by the time the phone starts misbehaving.

the first sign u will c is dat it will start charging slow,it wont display ur contacts again,it will b going off at will,the key pad will begin to malfunction

And the screen will start by not responding well to touch, then start drawing lines, then flickering, then your memory card getting corrupt. Just wait for it.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Sunkyphil(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2018
lanre316:

And the screen will start by not responding well to touch, then start drawing lines, then flickering, then your memory card getting corrupt. Just wait for it.
i recommended two different brands for two people last year,right now they are complaining and blaming me,one of my friend bought an itel phone in less than 5months the phone has packed up,mayb na virus o the phone just dey reboot dey download on its own
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by theogabriel: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Does the itel P51 display a H+ data symbol, please?
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by theogabriel: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nixxxx:
Well I did make sure I get the gold color version, cus it looks more cute, I bought this phone majorly because of battery life and it's affordable and to a large extent I do trust itel....... The phone does live up to expectations, 3days of heavy usage and I have 20% left on the third day. It's a basic and phone and not a high end so I dint expect it to have the best camera but so far the cane can be said to be fair, really light weight phone considering the 5000mah battery, overall it did live up to expectations as written on its specifications..... Nt a bad choice for a mid ranged device got mine for 30k u gt get it less say for about 28k depending on your location

Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yes it does buy it its good
theogabriel:

Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
I am very sure you guys bought a clone itel cus dts how clones behave
lanre316:

Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by Nixxxx(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Personally I would give the phone 7and half over ten so I recommend it for a low budget phone to buy with the best battery life ever
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by theogabriel: 3:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Nixxxx:

Thanks.
Re: Finally Bought The Itel P51 Power Max..... My Experience by theogabriel: 3:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Nixxxx:

Bro, I do hope the phone is also rugged in case of accidental dropping/falling.

I presently use a rugged Tecno L5 of 5000mah but leaving it for its lack of 3.7G (H+)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March / Free Mobile Scrabble Download / Elephone P5000 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.