Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) (72469 Views)

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by lagosrd: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2018
He died overseas...... Hahah
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by kwessiStewie2(m): 6:21am On Mar 02, 2018
dkronicle:
Indonesia men don dey do MAGUN?
Theirs is even more powerful. Africans are not the only people who cast curse spells you no
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Why someone's wife. There millions of single ladies everywhere. But you chose the taken already. What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Husband probably found out and had him strangled.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by bonna4u(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Mua do not take all these facebook stories serious. We are not sure of what killed the brother as we were not there.
That said, young men should take away from married women as that ain't right.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2018
This preacher was driving home one night with his wife and two daughters in the car. It was dark, raining and intensely so and the pastor could hardly see past his headlights.

On the way he had to drive over a huge bridge. There were posted signs "DO NOT PICK UP HITCH-HIKERS."

By the base of the bridge, there was an institution for the criminally insane and sometimes people would escape from it and try to catch a ride.

On this night, as the pastor slowly approached the bridge, a man suddenly appeared in the headlights.
He was soaked, standing in the middle of the road, frantically waving his shirt over his head and screaming.

The preacher's wife cautioned her husband , "Oh please don't stop, try to drive around him!"

Car was too close, the man was unavoidable, except to stop or kill him.

As soon as the Pastor stoped, the man slapped his hand down on the hood of the car and continued screaming, at the top of his lungs, unabated.

The preacher looked over at his wife and said to lock the door after him and not to unlock it until he returned.

His family understandably perturbed and crying, pleaded with him not to get out of the car.

He opened the door and stepped outside...He was immediately soaked from the rain.

As he approached the the man, all of a sudden he could make out what the man was screaming,

"THE BRIDGE IS OUT! THE BRIDGE IS OUT! A BUS LOAD OF KIDS JUST WENT OVER!"

As these words registered in the pastor's mind, he looked back in the car at his wife and two daughters. He wrapped his arm around the man and wept in gratitude.

The preacher stood there with the man for the next half-hour in the middle of the road, waving his jacket above his head screaming to warn other commuters.

Stop "THE BRIDGE IS OUT! THE BRIDGE IS OUT!"

For a lost and a dying world, "THE BRIDGE IS OUT!"

For a people heading to a Christless Eternity,"THE BRIDGE IS OUT!"

where are the men and the women who will stand in the middle of the road and forbid people to perish ?

HELL HAS OPENED IT'S MOUTH WIDE AND MANY ARE SPEEDING INTO IT.

Where are those who will stand in the gap, on the streets, the highways and the byways to forbid multitudes with the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, to warn others from going to such a horrible place ?

Please SPREAD THE GOSPEL TODAY.

Remember JESUS Loves us all and wants nothing, absolutely nothing but that we be saved . .....

If you can, please share this message to all your friends and enemies, if any, both Saved and unsaved.

THE BRIDGE IS OUT.! And Time is Running Out

I BLESS YOU TODAY, IN THE HOLY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2018
He could have died from cardiac arrest. His drink could have been spiked or laced with killer stuff. He could have been strangled. It could pretty well be a fallout of a drug deal that went downhill.

This generation of make money or die tryin....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Yesbody: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2018
So ToTo can kill !!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by pythonkid(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Samusu:
Don't know what to say. RIP? Definitely not

For the likes right?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by PhevourofGod: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by pannyman(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Beware of the Internet! Someone just posted a picture of a man lying on a bed, and tells a short story of how it is the corpse of a man who slept with another man's wife. At once, people believe it without asking for more details to back up the assertion. We should learn to ask questions instead of swallowing everything that is fed to us on social media.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2018
What makes this news true How are you sure it's not an arranged murder scene? Stoopid Naija youths busy swallowing every framed up news hook, line, sinker, fisherman and his boat.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by UzoSuccess: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Na Afonja dem again.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Sex to heaven.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by durubennie(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2018
Where is the graphics? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by faridpac2: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Mandynews:
A Nigerian man was found dead in apartment in Indonesia after bedding with a married woman.

According to Facebook user, Definest Prince Asante ,

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1832279843458206&id=100000286247166&refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A3%2C%22result_id%22%3A%22100000286247166%3A1832279843458206%22%2C%22session_id%22%3A%222f771299f0aebe14fb1f63b6b87ccde8%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22TOP_PUBLIC_POSTS%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A52aca564-4800-efab-4791-1a385f11754a%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_story%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A1832279843458206%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%2C%22result_creation_time%22%3A1519935897%2C%22result_latest_edit_time%22%3A1519936133%7D&__tn__=C

It was gathered by MandyNews.com, that the Nigerian man met his untimely death during sex with the wife of Indonesian man.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/01/nigerian-man-dies-after-sex-with-married/
what will he tell to God
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Mercilicious275(f): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
angry grin
MistadeRegal:
How can you open a thread and also steal FTC?
Let me comment before I rebuke the man lying on that bed.

He sadly died in active service, not to Nigeria but to Indonesia.
His family had better tell the Indonesian government to deport him ASAP.
But was he strangulated?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by toye440: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Died in active service R.I.P. though.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked cheesy

Na Lalasticlala dey night shift today

Monitoring spirit....
How business?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Monitoring spirit....
How business?
Moving real good
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Moving real good
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mercilicious275:
angry grin

I see you jare my sister.
How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by Mercilicious275(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Fine and you?
MistadeRegal:

I see you jare my sister.
How you dey?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mercilicious275:
Fine and you?

I'm doing just fine here either.
Hope you had a great day?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
MurphyTheory99:
Why someone's wife. There millions of single ladies everywhere. But you chose the taken already. What a pity.

That's what the Bible also said about whoever touches his neighbor's wife. A wound and disgrace he'll get. I wonder how some men had the guts!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids / EFCC Uncovers Another Internet Fraud Training Centre In Abuja / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.