Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Which Stock Is Viable? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Stock Is Viable? (932 Views)

These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Any Viable Investment For Intending Retiree With Little Or No Supervision / home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Stock Is Viable? by karmrash: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2010
i need expert in stock market to enlite me on which stock that is viable enough if one invest wt 100k pls reply me as soon as possible
Re: Which Stock Is Viable? by adamushaibu(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
My brother, i am not an expect but, i am a common sense investor
the following stocks can give you 20-50% return on investment in one
to three months time.

1. ABC TRANSPORT
2. CUSTODIAN & ALLIED INSURANCE
3. UNION DIAGNOSTICS & CLINICAL SERVICES
3. AIICO INSURANCE.
4. NAHCO
5. NEM INSURANCE
6. SKYE BANK
7. DANGOTE SUGAR
Re: Which Stock Is Viable? by STExpert: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
My dear, it is not all about buying shares, sometimes selling what you have bought at your best determined price can be an up hill task, a good example is those trying to sell their NAHCO shares for percentage profit, but they are finding it difficult to secure enough volume to to sell. There are secrets you must discover.
Why do you think a lot of people's money were tied down during the residing reccession, is it because they lacked the stock to buy, no. infact there are always sentimentally driven stock to buy people will always want to make money as result of greed, hence share price will move up, but when the bubble burst the very ignorant and innocent investor get tied in and loose all their fortune. Investment must involve careful planning.
For selling in a short term investment don’t use the kindergarten rule of just ‘buy low sell high’, just as there are over 100 criteria’s and strategies for buying a particular stock, so there are over 100 indicators to when to sell a particular stock. During the stock exchange melt down, over 80% of traders that got their fingers burnt, and some all their investment lost, actually made a lot of money. But because they could not determine when to sell and bail out, they were forced into the flood of recession. For some of this stock, their profit tenor will be so short that some investors may not have the opportunity to bail out according to their projected timing. especially now that a lot of banks and insurance firms are still recovery their debt in the stock market. Mopping up cash.
as you said, you really need an expert who will analyse the stocks enough for you to take a decision based on your goals, try and attend stock investment seminars and conferences where you will be taught rightly, remember investment in stock is not kalokalo or okro selling if not everyone would have been rich, with every percentage profit they set for themselves.
Set your aims right if you are looking long term or short term let the fundamental analysis determine your buy or sell creteriacriteria the kind of stock you want and rate them, long term returns, medium term returns and the ultimately one short term capital taking and pull in your cash strategically with return expectation stated.
Re: Which Stock Is Viable? by adamushaibu(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks ST EXPECT, I perceived you are knowledgeable in stocks

please can you recomend two or three stocks that can give me

short term returns and why-that is the reason for the returns.
Re: Which Stock Is Viable? by STExpert: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dear a damushaibu, recommending stock for people to buy is a delicate issue, even an expert will have to seat you down and start explaining why he is recomending certain stocks for a buy, so that you will not hold him respeonsible, in case it does not turn out right, you can imagine all the legal issues that would have cropped up if things are done that way. A lot people love it when they can push their risk, liability and responsibility to others.
I prefer being taught how to take my investment decision myself, because am the one that knows the kind of risk am willing to go through, so what I always ask expert to do for me is to teach me how to take my investment decision and I also make sure I don't miss any seminar or workshop opportunity on stock investment, because this is where I can ask all the questions of company performance and viability.
Currently I have been invited to attend one in Lagos on May first through facebook, though it is exclusively for workers, I have made up my mind to be there. You can as well attend it, it is taking place at Reality Point Suite, 3rd floor, Onigbagbo House, 29 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos organised by one Olowo Muyiwa. You can also attend seminars of Ayo Arowolo publisher of moneywise news paper or Abayomi of stockwatch news paper. All these seminars will broaden your intelligence and enable take the right investment decision. I cannot recommend stock for you, you have to do it yourself. you can also buy book on stocks and learn more on the internet.
But, I want to conclude by telling you a story of how Warrent buffet escape one of the worst economic reccession, he said he knew the stock market will soon crash when a street boy approach him unwrapping a piece of squeezed paper in his hands and said, "Mr. Buffet, these are the stocks they said is going to go up 50% in 3 days time". When the lad said that, it donned on Warren Buffet that if stock can be sold on the street of New Yolk by a mere street boys, then we are in for a serious mess. the next day Warren sold all his stock and escape three weeks later the market crashed.
Re: Which Stock Is Viable? by adamushaibu(m): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2010
Thanks my brother and God bless you, i apprentiate your time
& effort.

(1) (Reply)

.. / My Second Income Stream / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.